Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men can cry from getting fucked too hard too.

Remember that.

ya that's true it happens with some men, like after my first hard fuck my cock head got swollen so my foreskin was moving tight for a day but there was nothing like cry and later my cock got seasoned and now mostly my cock head remains exposed like cut cock

Reactions: Rustyridge

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
ya that's true it happens with some men, like after my first hard fuck my cock head got swollen so my foreskin was moving tight for a day but there was nothing like cry and later my cock got seasoned and now mostly my cock head remains exposed like cut cock

I was thinking more like having your asshole fucked hard enough to make *you* scream. But ok.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't want to do it but i asked that because some times in excitement it happened

That sounds like sexual abuse. If you're fucking someone and it's hurting them, you're supposed to adjust your stroke, not keep pounding away until she's in tears. What the fuck?

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds like sexual abuse. If you're fucking someone and it's hurting them, you're supposed to adjust your stroke, not keep pounding away until she's in tears. What the fuck?
yes this is what is my thought therefore i wanted some views else i have never gone so wild that it hurted any lady and she came on tears

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Tears of joy, subspace tears, yes.
Usually overly enthusiastic sessions are more tears (as in torn) than tears as in cry.
Although the first day we get together after a long separation is usually at risk of some tears...but good ones.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you don't have balls to do that better be dignified in your language
“Be dignified” says the man who wants to hear stories about making partners cry. Then attempts to appear as overwhelmed/insulted. Get over yourself, you are no one just like the rest of us. It’s better down here.

Screamed from pleasure, yeah. Go figure a fisting enthusiast had a fun time with my whole hand up inside of them.

Scream much less cry from pain that was not previously discussed an agreed to? No. Absolute no. That means completely stop and see what's going on with the other person.

Have made ppl cry from (consented to) genital torture an some other things of the kinky sort, too.

"i fucked my first gf so hard that she used to scream during penetration of first few drives but once i used to fully inside, she started enjoy" sounds dubious at best and imma bite my tongue, not say anything further.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
"i fucked my first gf so hard that she used to scream during penetration of first few drives but once i used to fully inside, she started enjoy" sounds dubious at best and imma bite my tongue, not say anything further.

I’m not.
That at best sounds like a total lack of understanding of how sex works for women. It sounds selfish, clumsy, and totally uncaring of the other partner’s pain.

The brain is a fantastic organ. It will try to make a traumatic situation bearable.