Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was in college, I had a one-night-stand with women who lived in my apartment building. She was a screamer, big time. As I fucked her, she screamed loudly, as if she was competitive yodeler. Well, the police banged violently on my door. I jumped off of her and quickly threw the door open, before they had a chance to kick it open. I was completely naked and my hard wet cock gleamed in the bright light. I explained that we were just making love and that they were welcome to talk to her. They did. They told us to keep it quiet. We did—for a while, then she started again. I stopped fucking her and told her we had to do something else. She told me that if I bit her nipple, she could quietly bring herself to orgasm by playing with her pussy. I went to work. She kept telling me bite her harder, harder, bite me... I literally could not bite any harder without becoming a cannibal. I found the solution in grinding my teeth over her nipple in a sideways sawing motion. She came, making one loud yelp. I let her give me a hand-job and we called it quits.

I refuse to have sex with her afterwards, but I often wondered what it would be like in a boat with her five miles away from the shore. Might have disturbed the whales, however.

Reactions: Rustyridge