Fucking hard to teach a lesson

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So last night I fucked this really cocky boy who goes to school with me extra hard to teach him a little bit of a lesson. Let me start by saying that I guess I'm known around my building and friends who live in my building as being pretty rough and loud in bed, particularly with guys, but also with chicks. I've broken my fair share of beds, walls, tables, etc. with fucking. I've been known to keep neighbors up with the amount of noise I and the person I'm fucking makes. It's just how I like to fuck. But I also have one notch more, which is what I'm describing here:

Last night I'm at this party and this cocky kid (sophomore) comes up to me and says "I recognize you from LPSG and you really think you're hot shit, don't you?" I said "Excuse me? What exactly do you mean by that". He proceeded to tell me that my posts were arrogant and cocky and that I was clearly exaggerating. At first I was just shocked that someone in a school as big as mine actually recognized me from this site.

This kid (and I know you're reading this right now) is actually pretty hot, 19, 5'10", blonde, green eyes, pretty good body. As the night went on we both got drunker and he kept calling me an arrogant prick to my face and to my friends.

Finally I'd sort of had enough of this kid and asked him if he'd like to experience what I talk about online. He laughed and then said "I doubt I'll be impressed, but okay".

We went back to his room, and normally, before I fuck someone I tell them about how I fuck - I usually say that I like to fuck really hard and really deep and that the person will likely be a little sore for a day or two and that if they can't handle that they should let me know up front. I don't fuck gently, unless I'm in a relationship with someone - it's just how I like it.

But, last night I don't tell the kid any of this stuff. He says "so you gonna do this or what?" He takes off his clothes, I take off mine and he seems a bit mesmerized by what's about to go inside of him. He says to me, and I quote "let's see how hard you really can fuck".

So, I tell him to get on his knees, which he does and start facefucking him for a while, really being sure he gags a bit, which he does. I then pick him up, throw him onto the bed, turn him over, put on a condom and a little lube and enter him in one shove. He basically yells out "Holy Shit!!!!!!" I laugh and start slam fucking him as hard as I can and as deep as I can, fucking him extra hard and extra deep for effect. I go at full speed for about 25 minutes and all he does is grunt and make a sort of "ahhhh" noise the whole time. I mean I was really jackhammering him like I've never done before.

Finally I pull out, rip off the condom, come all over his back. He's laying there completely in shock, his ass is gaping wide open. I take a photo of his ass with my phone and I say to him "Don't ever call me cocky again." and walk out.

He emails me today with "Please come back and do it again. I can't sit down right after what you did to me last night but want more. I'm sorry I called you cocky". Ha!

So, I guess my question to you guys is, have you ever fucked someone extra hard to teach someone a lesson or get back at someone? It ended up being one of the hottest fucks ever for me, even an angry fuck. So, JS if you're reading this, do you like what you got? I did. I'll find out from him if I can post the photo or not.

PK

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He emails me today with "Please come back and do it again. I can't sit down right after what you did to me last night but want more. I'm sorry I called you cocky". Ha!

PK

I'd have him beg a bit more....maybe write a long letter apologizing and telling you what a slut he is for your big cock....maybe even wear something around school that identifies him as a slut bottom for your hot dick..
Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd have him beg a bit more....maybe write a long letter apologizing and telling you what a slut he is for your big cock....maybe even wear something around school that identifies him as a slut bottom for your hot dick..
Sounds like the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

yeah some kind of public acknowledgement of his respect for your dick seems appropriate

Reactions: AndrehunginSF

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not one for making negative or derogatory comments but on this occasion I feel I have to and the comment is this, using the words of the other guy;

"you really think you're hot shit, don't you?"

I have to say I agree......!!! :23:

Furthermore to consider posting his picture in your profile is almost like saying

"This is a trophy of my conquest"

Harrer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So last night I fucked this really cocky boy who goes to school with me extra hard to teach him a little bit of a lesson. Let me start by saying that I guess I'm known around my building and friends who live in my building as being pretty rough and loud in bed, particularly with guys, but also with chicks. I've broken my fair share of beds, walls, tables, etc. with fucking. I've been known to keep neighbors up with the amount of noise I and the person I'm fucking makes. It's just how I like to fuck. But I also have one notch more, which is what I'm describing here:

Last night I'm at this party and this cocky kid (sophomore) comes up to me and says "I recognize you from LPSG and you really think you're hot shit, don't you?" I said "Excuse me? What exactly do you mean by that". He proceeded to tell me that my posts were arrogant and cocky and that I was clearly exaggerating. At first I was just shocked that someone in a school as big as mine actually recognized me from this site.

This kid (and I know you're reading this right now) is actually pretty hot, 19, 5'10", blonde, green eyes, pretty good body. As the night went on we both got drunker and he kept calling me an arrogant prick to my face and to my friends.

Finally I'd sort of had enough of this kid and asked him if he'd like to experience what I talk about online. He laughed and then said "I doubt I'll be impressed, but okay".

We went back to his room, and normally, before I fuck someone I tell them about how I fuck - I usually say that I like to fuck really hard and really deep and that the person will likely be a little sore for a day or two and that if they can't handle that they should let me know up front. I don't fuck gently, unless I'm in a relationship with someone - it's just how I like it.

But, last night I don't tell the kid any of this stuff. He says "so you gonna do this or what?" He takes off his clothes, I take off mine and he seems a bit mesmerized by what's about to go inside of him. He says to me, and I quote "let's see how hard you really can fuck".

So, I tell him to get on his knees, which he does and start facefucking him for a while, really being sure he gags a bit, which he does. I then pick him up, throw him onto the bed, turn him over, put on a condom and a little lube and enter him in one shove. He basically yells out "Holy Shit!!!!!!" I laugh and start slam fucking him as hard as I can and as deep as I can, fucking him extra hard and extra deep for effect. I go at full speed for about 25 minutes and all he does is grunt and make a sort of "ahhhh" noise the whole time. I mean I was really jackhammering him like I've never done before.

Finally I pull out, rip off the condom, come all over his back. He's laying there completely in shock, his ass is gaping wide open. I take a photo of his ass with my phone and I say to him "Don't ever call me cocky again." and walk out.

So, I guess my question to you guys is, have you ever fucked someone extra hard to teach someone a lesson or get back at someone? It ended up being one of the hottest fucks ever for me, even an angry fuck. So, JS if you're reading this, do you like what you got? I did. I'll find out from him if I can post the photo or not.

PK

Haha, what a awsome post! Sort of things alot of people dream about! Would love to see the pic! ;)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no, that seems almost cruel :eek:

Reminds me of a t-shirt I've seen a few times --

Fuck me like you hate me!

LOL

That's the way I like to fuck too. Pushed the footboard off a bed once and put my feet through a wall (cheap motel) pushing against it to get more leverage. Needless to say, I like hardcore bottoms. :biggrin1:

Reactions: averagepat

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think what the kids said about you is right. He got you right from the start.
You're just pissed that he's right.

Your lesson may be slower in arriving as payback, but it will happen in time.

In the end, no one as arrogant as you will have any meaningful relationships. They'll all fall apart. When you're no longer invited to the party, what are you gonna do?

Just be careful. Don't set up a pattern you don't like that you're gonna live with the rest of your life.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hardstud, i fyou don't know who he is online here, make him tell you that before you have sex with him again. :cool:

No need to have him push all your buttons and have him in control. Make him earn that right.

Sklar

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I banged someone so hard for being such a dirty whore that her vagina and thighs got entirely bruised. She wanted more and more and more though.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
I'm politically liberal. But I think after reading this, I definately want to be more sexually conservative. No slam fucking, screaming "holy shit!", moaning, shaking the bed while jackhammering.... It sounds like a construction site.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hahaha. I'd want to see the other guy comment, or it just didn't happen. Really.
Sure, it sounds sexy, but I doubt if it even did happen, it did like this. But who knows.. I'll check back to see!