Fucking hard to teach a lesson

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hot story. Im 50/50 on whether I believe it actually happened. There's so much bullshit flying around on this site. You need to get him to show up here & verify the story - assuming u care whether we believe u or not.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, assuming it actually happened, I'd say the bottom got exactly what he was after all along.

He thought you were hot, and he figured out the perfect way to get you into bed - appeal to your massive ego. He totally manipulated you into wanting to prove your "credentials," just like he planned from the beginning.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not gay nor bi... But girls can't handle deep penetration for a long time. or a minute or so..

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
katt, you havent taken a enough dick, yet. Try more fishes... :D

reality is : you are here whoch you probably like big dicks. Most chicks are no way near you ;)
any guy with 7" can really hurt a girl... let that alone that she will get her stuff and leave you haha

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
katt, you havent taken a enough dick, yet. Try more fishes... :D

reality is : you are here whoch you probably like big dicks. Most chicks are no way near you ;)
any guy with 7" can really hurt a girl... let that alone that she will get her stuff and leave you haha

In my defence, Mr.Alien was all about the fish, not me! hahaha

Sure, it cán hurt, but it's more about the forplay and preparation in that case :)

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So last night I fucked this really cocky boy who goes to school with me extra hard to teach him a little bit of a lesson. Let me start by saying that I guess I'm known around my building and friends who live in my building as being pretty rough and loud in bed, particularly with guys, but also with chicks. I've broken my fair share of beds, walls, tables, etc. with fucking. I've been known to keep neighbors up with the amount of noise I and the person I'm fucking makes. It's just how I like to fuck. But I also have one notch more, which is what I'm describing here:

Last night I'm at this party and this cocky kid (sophomore) comes up to me and says "I recognize you from LPSG and you really think you're hot shit, don't you?" I said "Excuse me? What exactly do you mean by that". He proceeded to tell me that my posts were arrogant and cocky and that I was clearly exaggerating. At first I was just shocked that someone in a school as big as mine actually recognized me from this site.

This kid (and I know you're reading this right now) is actually pretty hot, 19, 5'10", blonde, green eyes, pretty good body. As the night went on we both got drunker and he kept calling me an arrogant prick to my face and to my friends.

Finally I'd sort of had enough of this kid and asked him if he'd like to experience what I talk about online. He laughed and then said "I doubt I'll be impressed, but okay".

We went back to his room, and normally, before I fuck someone I tell them about how I fuck - I usually say that I like to fuck really hard and really deep and that the person will likely be a little sore for a day or two and that if they can't handle that they should let me know up front. I don't fuck gently, unless I'm in a relationship with someone - it's just how I like it.

But, last night I don't tell the kid any of this stuff. He says "so you gonna do this or what?" He takes off his clothes, I take off mine and he seems a bit mesmerized by what's about to go inside of him. He says to me, and I quote "let's see how hard you really can fuck".

So, I tell him to get on his knees, which he does and start facefucking him for a while, really being sure he gags a bit, which he does. I then pick him up, throw him onto the bed, turn him over, put on a condom and a little lube and enter him in one shove. He basically yells out "Holy Shit!!!!!!" I laugh and start slam fucking him as hard as I can and as deep as I can, fucking him extra hard and extra deep for effect. I go at full speed for about 25 minutes and all he does is grunt and make a sort of "ahhhh" noise the whole time. I mean I was really jackhammering him like I've never done before.

Finally I pull out, rip off the condom, come all over his back. He's laying there completely in shock, his ass is gaping wide open. I take a photo of his ass with my phone and I say to him "Don't ever call me cocky again." and walk out.

He emails me today with "Please come back and do it again. I can't sit down right after what you did to me last night but want more. I'm sorry I called you cocky". Ha!

So, I guess my question to you guys is, have you ever fucked someone extra hard to teach someone a lesson or get back at someone? It ended up being one of the hottest fucks ever for me, even an angry fuck. So, JS if you're reading this, do you like what you got? I did. I'll find out from him if I can post the photo or not.

PK

at least you're getting his o.k. before posting the pic.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I banged someone so hard for being such a dirty whore that her vagina and thighs got entirely bruised. She wanted more and more and more though.

I don't know whether the original post is genuine or not, but any straight guy who has been in a few relationships knows that most all of us eventually do what fak_et says. Thirty years ago I had a gf who was probably crazy; she was certainly crazy about getting laid rough. We talked about being exclusive and agreed to try it. The next week she told me she had picked up a guy in a bar the night before. I still don't know what happened, but it made me crazy. I tore off her clothes, slapped her around, used my belt on her between fucks. I fucked her face so hard her lips were bruised, and she winced when she sat down for a few days. I don't know if that was from the belt or the butt-fucking, or both.

The next day she told me that she loved the way I "made love". After a few more times like that, I dumped the little slut.

Reactions: AndrehunginSF

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you fuck as hard and nasty as you say, you sound like my dream fuck-buddy. I just love being put through my paces, and if at the end of the night I am not feeling sore I feel let down.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
regardless of the validity of this story, yes i have "fucked to teach a lesson" more than once.

when my girl and i have been fighting on and off and then we finally have sex, i fuck her extra hard and it tends to change her attitude. lol

she also tends to bitch less after that.

Reactions: sudcalifornio