Fucking hard to teach a lesson

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know whether the original post is genuine or not, but any straight guy who has been in a few relationships knows that most all of us eventually do what fak_et says. Thirty years ago I had a gf who was probably crazy; she was certainly crazy about getting laid rough. We talked about being exclusive and agreed to try it. The next week she told me she had picked up a guy in a bar the night before. I still don't know what happened, but it made me crazy. I tore off her clothes, slapped her around, used my belt on her between fucks. I fucked her face so hard her lips were bruised, and she winced when she sat down for a few days. I don't know if that was from the belt or the butt-fucking, or both...

I am a straight guy who has been in many, many relationships and can not even imagine doing to a woman what you claim is standard operation procedure! "Most of us" beat a woman with our belts?! I would hope not! Where does this belief come from?

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey hardstud:

You really think you're hot shit, don't ya?

(...my turn! Hee hee heeeee! OUCH! OUCH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....)

Peace, Man!

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know whether the original post is genuine or not, but any straight guy who has been in a few relationships knows that most all of us eventually do what fak_et says. Thirty years ago I had a gf who was probably crazy; she was certainly crazy about getting laid rough. We talked about being exclusive and agreed to try it. The next week she told me she had picked up a guy in a bar the night before. I still don't know what happened, but it made me crazy. I tore off her clothes, slapped her around, used my belt on her between fucks. I fucked her face so hard her lips were bruised, and she winced when she sat down for a few days. I don't know if that was from the belt or the butt-fucking, or both.

The next day she told me that she loved the way I "made love". After a few more times like that, I dumped the little slut.

Scratch the surface and there's the violent beast. "She only got what she was asking for", yeah. You might well be crazier than her.

K

kundalinikat

Everyone is so judgmental! Geez.

As degrading as it is to be the object of such a fucking, you must admit that the degradation is the whole point. And that people who don't want to be degraded will stop the act of fucking, or at least try. Have any of the previous posters written something like, "She didn't want to but I made her do it anyway?"

I have done this, with my (wait for it, wait for it) crazy ex-girlfriend. They do exist, women who get off somehow on rough sex, at least this one surely did (she existed, that is). This was our usual way of going at it for like a year. It took me a long time to realize that ours was a truly unhealthy way of going about it (because of the underlying lack of trust). But in the meantime I fucked her so hard that a couple of time I stretched my frenulum to the breaking point of the skin, and I gave her a few spots of blood and we both acquired many sorenesses.

Frankly I think that kinkiness just rears its 'ugly' head in the strangest places. This is not to say that grudge-fucking is not harmful, but frankly not all the harm being done to each other is done by the fucker. If you're in a relationship where you're letting yourself get fucked in an angry, dismissive or vengeful way, not quite emotionally safe, by a heavy-hung man, and you don't like it, you should . . . leave the dude! Those are some big red flags you should pay attention to, whether you be female or male. But there are always those who feel like a "glutton for punishment" :yup:

Reactions: sudcalifornio

maestro071

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hardstud:

you really are arrogant, egotistic and cocky. And you think you're "all that"

I sincerely doubt you're capable of throwing a decent fuck. In fact I'd bet money you can't.

You're all talk!!!

:tongue:

Perhaps he is a bit arrogant and egoistic, but yrs is arogant response also!
Or u just liked it and are a bit envious...

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Everyone is so judgmental! Geez.

As degrading as it is to be the object of such a fucking, you must admit that the degradation is the whole point.

peoples in general are judgmental. it's actually a survival mechanism. but that's neither here nor there. the question was raised if anyone has done it. so, it's natural that peoples will put in their two cents. peoples are entitled to their opinions. it seems to me that you only expect peoples to post opinions that are in favor of a topic creator.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think I know him in real life. His face looks familiar...on the other hand, I don't really think the story's entirely true. Sounds like a situation that kinda happened, meaning someone he wanted to fuck kept calling him an arrogant prick because he was dropping not so subtle hints about how big his cock was. The mark didn't take the bait so he went home and taught his fist a good hard lesson.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fwiw methinks OP's story is true, and yes some people will use ploys like this in order to get themselves a good fucking, and yes sometimes people do it too much, and yes sometimes it's just good fun ... frankly, judging by OP's pics I can easily imagine people thinking he's an arrogant prick having abs like that, and then I can also easily imagine them doing whatever it takes to get him to pound their tails good - thus also confirming their initial assessment ...

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
so like, i'm the only one who thinks it's kinda sketchy to fuck someone hard (basically to inflict some sort of pain) to get back at someone?

Ah, no, you're not. Although 'sketchy' is a nicer way to put it than I would and that's just one of the issues on the table.

In the meantime, it's been over two days and no one's heard from the OP about his opinion of the responses he asked for much less whether or not he got permission to post his proof/revenge pic--which I imagine he'll have no problem getting seeing as it's his 'victim's' one sure-fire way of guaranteeing the rematch he's obviously dying to have :rolleyes:

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah, no, you're not. Although 'sketchy' is a nicer way to put it than I would and that's just one of the issues on the table.

In the meantime, it's been over two days and no one's heard from the OP about his opinion of the responses he asked for much less whether or not he got permission to post his proof/revenge pic--which I imagine he'll have no problem getting seeing as it's his 'victim's' one sure-fire way of guaranteeing the rematch he's obviously dying to have :rolleyes:

Interesting food for thought :smile:. I assume, however, that the 2nd part of your 2nd paragraph is sarcastic, although either way I still don't get it :confused13:.

Bongo7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You have a pretty nice dick there kid. One day when you grow older and really learn how to use it, you may actually be able to provide some pleasure to someone. Right now it is very apparent that you are sexually immature, even though you think you are "the shit."

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sounds like what i would call edge play,
with certain women i have been with i will fuck with primal intentions
rarely will penetrate in one full swoop though,without kinking out my cock
which i can't stand.

maybe you should call it "BDSM"?
next time tie his hands behind his back as you penetrate.
also maybe a bit more non-verbal communication,
so he is at least a bit nervous that you are gonna
*possibly be too much to handle.

i dig fucking girls like this that are full of attitude.:wink:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sounds like what i would call edge play,
with certain women i have been with i will fuck with primal intentions
rarely will penetrate in one full swoop though,without kinking out my cock
which i can't stand.

maybe you should call it "BDSM"?
next time tie his hands behind his back as you penetrate.
also maybe a bit more non-verbal communication,
so he is at least a bit nervous that you are gonna
*possibly be too much to handle.

i dig fucking girls like this that are full of attitude.:wink:

but that's not fucking with the intent of teaching a lesson. there's no malice in what you've described