Fucking hard to teach a lesson

So last night I fucked this really cocky boy who goes to school with me extra hard to teach him a little bit of a lesson. Let me start by saying that I guess I'm known around my building and friends who live in my building as being pretty rough and loud in bed, particularly with guys, but also with chicks. I've broken my fair share of beds, walls, tables, etc. with fucking. I've been known to keep neighbors up with the amount of noise I and the person I'm fucking makes. It's just how I like to fuck. But I also have one notch more, which is what I'm describing here:

Last night I'm at this party and this cocky kid (sophomore) comes up to me and says "I recognize you from LPSG and you really think you're hot shit, don't you?" I said "Excuse me? What exactly do you mean by that". He proceeded to tell me that my posts were arrogant and cocky and that I was clearly exaggerating. At first I was just shocked that someone in a school as big as mine actually recognized me from this site.

This kid (and I know you're reading this right now) is actually pretty hot, 19, 5'10", blonde, green eyes, pretty good body. As the night went on we both got drunker and he kept calling me an arrogant prick to my face and to my friends.

Finally I'd sort of had enough of this kid and asked him if he'd like to experience what I talk about online. He laughed and then said "I doubt I'll be impressed, but okay".

We went back to his room, and normally, before I fuck someone I tell them about how I fuck - I usually say that I like to fuck really hard and really deep and that the person will likely be a little sore for a day or two and that if they can't handle that they should let me know up front. I don't fuck gently, unless I'm in a relationship with someone - it's just how I like it.

But, last night I don't tell the kid any of this stuff. He says "so you gonna do this or what?" He takes off his clothes, I take off mine and he seems a bit mesmerized by what's about to go inside of him. He says to me, and I quote "let's see how hard you really can fuck".

So, I tell him to get on his knees, which he does and start facefucking him for a while, really being sure he gags a bit, which he does. I then pick him up, throw him onto the bed, turn him over, put on a condom and a little lube and enter him in one shove. He basically yells out "Holy Shit!!!!!!" I laugh and start slam fucking him as hard as I can and as deep as I can, fucking him extra hard and extra deep for effect. I go at full speed for about 25 minutes and all he does is grunt and make a sort of "ahhhh" noise the whole time. I mean I was really jackhammering him like I've never done before.

Finally I pull out, rip off the condom, come all over his back. He's laying there completely in shock, his ass is gaping wide open. I take a photo of his ass with my phone and I say to him "Don't ever call me cocky again." and walk out.

He emails me today with "Please come back and do it again. I can't sit down right after what you did to me last night but want more. I'm sorry I called you cocky". Ha!

So, I guess my question to you guys is, have you ever fucked someone extra hard to teach someone a lesson or get back at someone? It ended up being one of the hottest fucks ever for me, even an angry fuck. So, JS if you're reading this, do you like what you got? I did. I'll find out from him if I can post the photo or not.

PK

You've been heavily influenced by the novels of Bret Easton Ellis haven't you? in particular the Rules of Attraction.

FYI - the kind people at LPSG have created a section where you can upload fictitious stories can I ask that you request that this thread be moved across to there?

Reactions: sudcalifornio

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow. Ya now what would have been really funny! If the kid bleed and begged to have you stop and you just fucked him harder, and the blood splashed on the sheets.

Wow that would have just MADE this story.

And then it would have been doubly sweet had he turned your ass in and you were thrown in prison and slam fucked for being a cocky little bitch.

IF your story is true, you are lucky. Because sweetie, what you did, not knowing that was what he wanted, was rape.

That's right. And I guarantee had you ended it with "and he was bleeding and crying and had to go to the hospital, and my dick jumped at the thought, most people here would be calling for you to be gangfucked till ya died.

I know I would.

And least you think me a prude, I lie getting fucked like that form my partners depending on mood, as much as I enjoy gouging their skin and biting till they near pass out. I also like throwing a punishing fuck a guys way. Difference? It is mutually agreed upon.

But really, this is a fictitious a story as any of that SeanGriffin dude's blogs, lol

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You've been heavily influenced by the novels of Bret Easton Ellis haven't you? in particular the Rules of Attraction.

FYI - the kind people at LPSG have created a section where you can upload fictitious stories can I ask that you request that this thread be moved across to there?
and you just bumped a 3 year old thread,,,,,,who is the bigger ass????

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and you just bumped a 3 year old thread,,,,,,who is the bigger ass????
Ya know, I am actually happy this got bumped. It let me know ahead of time the kind of creep the OP is, as well as revealed the frat boy mentality of some of the others. Seriously, other than nick8 and suferboy, most people didn't even consider that what he did was wrong. Even if things had the "happy ever after" he says they did, he deliberately went in with the intent to harm. What if the kid hadn't had his "oh god! that's just what i needed you stud, you!" moment. Wold these people be singing the OP's raises.

Please don't EVEN think to defend them by saying "But the story ended happy", as I will have to point out that the thought process of hurting someone (or forcing them) is a pretty big issue. Unless the person was warned beforehand, and it was agreed upon, this was just wrong.

ETA: And yes, he wrote that the kid supposedly said lets see how hard you can fuck" but I still say that the OP is walking a thin line.

Last edited:

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Back in the 90's, I worked out at a club near me. That was back in the days of the always hot-looking thong leotard. Over a period of time, I would occasionally talk to a woman named Jody. She wasn't great looking. She didn't have a great body but there was something hot about her. She also had a bit of an attitude. I could not figure out why either.

Eventually me met for drinks one night. She always has this "I'm not impressed by you" attitude but there was something about her that keeping me saying "Keep after her. She is probably going to be a great fuck". There was just something really sexual about her.

Several weeks later we went out and ended up back at her place. We ended up in the sack. She had a nice all-over tan. I still think about her tanned ass frequently. It was not big and it wasn't small. it was just very grabbable.

I thought was a pretty good fuck. She seemed to enjoy it and even commented on how big my cock was. We screwed again in the morning. But you know what? There was always this attitude. There were times I got the feeling she was doing me a favor by seeing me or letting me fuck her.

One morning, I got some attitude from her. I did not snap. I did not yell. I climbed on top and just banged her hard. I was kinda sick of it all. I thought "I am gonna fuck her one more time and just walk away". I rode her hard. It was sweaty. I had scratch marks on my back. I didn't care if she even came or not. I shot my load in her and rolled off. I laid there for a few minutes, got dressed and left. She did not say anything. She just gave me a really dirty look.

There's gonna be some question about whether she deserved a good banging or not. I just got sick of the attitude and I decided that I was going to do something about it. I really don't regret it though.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These stories are decidedly getting closer to rape...

I was afraid that someone would say that. There was nothing forceable in what I did. We were both naked. We had fucked the night before. She had been touching my cock only a few minutes earlier. She never said "Stop" or "Don't". If she had, I'd have stopped.

LGX

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was afraid that someone would say that. There was nothing forceable in what I did. We were both naked. We had fucked the night before. She had been touching my cock only a few minutes earlier. She never said "Stop" or "Don't". If she had, I'd have stopped.

I know. I wasn't referring to you but some of the stories in here. Some sound like abuse.

jd0198

Experimental Member
Media
I think the OP may have used some words to freak people out but these exact scenarios play out for me all the time. I begin to wonder if i am in a very low % of people who have sex this way at times?

I have this guy i have been fucking and every once in a while he does not take no for an answer. We go out and we fuck like animals, hot hot sex (me straight - dom top, he total bottom) and then the next day he is calling saying he wants more. I tell him i'm busy and i can't meet but he says "no i'll just go to your house and wait until your free" and i tell him "NO!!!!! i don't want you coming to my house!!!". So i get in my car to go somewhere and sure enough there he is sitting close to my house waiting for me. I tell him to get in the car and say "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AT MY HOUSE???" and he says "i'm not at your house, i'm blah blah blah" and i yell at him "YOU ARE AT MY FUCKING HOUSE BITCH". Now i am completely enraged, really really really mad pissed off.

So i tell him "ok, your here at my house trolling for a big dick, i'm going to give you what you want, i'm going to fuck the piss out of you, little bitch". He just sits there with his head down not saying a word. when we get to the room i take my pants off and grab his head and say "suck my dick" and somewhat forcefully pull his head in to suck my cock and balls and then tell him to take his clothes off, get on the bed doggie. At this point the submissiveness is really turning me on too. I get inside him and fuck him mad, pounding him, slapping his ass, pulling and controlling him, fucking like crazy. Then i start talking shit to him, asking him "is this what you wanted?? is this why you were trolling around my house??? you getting the dick that you need???" i'll tell him to look at me and i'll tell him "don't ever come to my house unless i say so, do you understand??? (fuck him harder and hold his head looking at me and say "do you understand me?????!!!!" So he says "YES" and then starts to give me that oooooooooo face and looking for affection i grab his head and shove it into the bed and fuck him as hard as i possibly can. After i finish i tell him "clean yourself up and get the fuck out of here and don't come back unless i say to come back". When he is leaving he looks at me and says "thank you" and leaves.

I don't see anything wrong with this, it's almost like role play and many of my encounters have some twist that might not be your everyday love making sex. I think some of those really edgy times are the hottest.