Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did the same with my girlfriend (derogatory name calling, hair pulling, spanking...) reason, she broke up with me saying "i"m gonna find me a someone with a bigger dick" in front of all my friends. The next week i found another exgirlfriend and started to talk to her irrelevant stuff, when she appeared and saw us. I didn't do anything with my friend other than talk and laugh with beers and so. I was getting wasted so i decided to get a taxi take me home.
Got home then i got a call from her asking if she can come, told her no, well, she was already at the door, i knew what she wanted, but i decided start asking her with the classic why... so she would have to apologize, she didn't, i kick her out of my house, she told me she was gonna get laid with the 1st idiot she find.

Next day she appeared again at my house, saying she has to pick up stuff she forgot, told her to leave cause i was expecting a visit, then my cell phone rang and she saw who was calling, grabbed it and tossed on the ground.

I made her squirt twice

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See what kind of women you get when you take this man's dating advice? Mean, unintelligent, desperate, clingy. But go ahead, young fellas. It works for him. LOL
Did the same with my girlfriend (derogatory name calling, hair pulling, spanking...) reason, she broke up with me saying "i"m gonna find me a someone with a bigger dick" in front of all my friends. The next week i found another exgirlfriend and started to talk to her irrelevant stuff, when she appeared and saw us. I didn't do anything with my friend other than talk and laugh with beers and so. I was getting wasted so i decided to get a taxi take me home.
Got home then i got a call from her asking if she can come, told her no, well, she was already at the door, i knew what she wanted, but i decided start asking her with the classic why... so she would have to apologize, she didn't, i kick her out of my house, she told me she was gonna get laid with the 1st idiot she find.

Next day she appeared again at my house, saying she has to pick up stuff she forgot, told her to leave cause i was expecting a visit, then my cell phone rang and she saw who was calling, grabbed it and tossed on the ground.

I made her squirt twice

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See what kind of women you get when you take this man's dating advice? Mean, unintelligent, desperate, clingy. But go ahead, young fellas. It works for him. LOL

She must be right, the thing is that particular fuck got me another year of total control.

I even told her i wan't even expecting her to orgasm, i asked her what did i do different, she never answer. i even told her to express what does she wants, that i can't be standing that behavior.

come on alteredego!!! you don't find a woman who squirts every time you are rough.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She must be right, the thing is that particular fuck got me another year of total control.

I even told her i wan't even expecting her to orgasm, i asked her what did i do different, she never answer. i even told her to express what does she wants, that i can't be standing that behavior.

come on alteredego!!! you don't find a woman who squirts every time you are rough.
But she's low quality. You can do better if you demand more from yourself, and expect more from others. But you don't. You've deliberately lowered your own worth by your actions, by by lowering your vibrations through bad behavior, specifically to bed women, and you advise other men to do the same. I hope they see that following your methods leads to women who are not worth having, such as the one you describe. Look at her behavior. Look at her standards. Look who you've become. It's a pity.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But she's low quality. You can do better if you demand more from yourself, and expect more from others. But you don't. You've deliberately lowered your own worth by your actions, by by lowering your vibrations through bad behavior, specifically to bed women, and you advise other men to do the same. I hope they see that following your methods leads to women who are not worth having, such as the one you describe. Look at her behavior. Look at her standards. Look who you've become. It's a pity.
I have not suggest anyone to be violent at their significant other on this thread. I'm not really fan of degradation or any kind rough sex.
The more i cared about her the more she was mean, when i decided to retaliate at her in order from her to break up with me, once for all, i was not expecting her to react that way.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have not suggest anyone to be violent at their significant other on this thread. I'm not really fan of degradation or any kind rough sex.
The more i cared about her the more she was mean, when i decided to retaliate at her in order from her to break up with me, once for all, i was not expecting her to react that way.
Blahblahblah. U never said anything about violence, so perhaps that's your own guilt over something you have done. You are the one who advises men to be assholes instead of nice and respectful. What? Do you think no onw will ever apply what you write in one thread to what you write in another? You're an asshole toward your potential partners, by your own admission, and here is an example of a partner you're obviously proud of. The thing is, she sucks.

Reactions: Tattooed Goddess

sudcalifornio

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Blahblahblah. U never said anything about violence, so perhaps that's your own guilt over something you have done. You are the one who advises men to be assholes instead of nice and respectful. What? Do you think no onw will ever apply what you write in one thread to what you write in another? You're an asshole toward your potential partners, by your own admission, and here is an example of a partner you're obviously proud of. The thing is, she sucks.
Guilt?, And about being mean, this is unfortunately how is been working for me, when i was nice, polite i was friendzoned, all those characteristics you want will get me being the "best friend", yes she sucks and i appreciate her for doing it. Thanks for all the attention you have payed to me