Fucking her to hard

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Hung_21, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Hung_21

Hung_21 New Member

so me and my girl were having sex the other night and i was getting it in. She was squirting every where and screaming she had never done that before. So the next morning she was saying that her ovaries were hurting so i was wondering has any one every fucked a girl till her ovaries were hurting or every heard of it before because i haven't

2. D_William Henry Hairyson

yeah..it happened to me last time i had sex with my gf..she squirted too...so maybe it has to do with that? the thing is that it didnt happen next morning but like 10 mins after we had finished...and i dunno if it were her ovaries...it was in her lower absominal zone...

3. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Maybe she has endometriosis. That can make sex painful, and give lingering 'cramps' afterwards.

Or, maybe she isn't fully used to your size... Give it a few more weeks of regular fucking, and you'll both be fine... It took my current g/f about 2 months to get opened up enough for me to fuck her however I want. Even now, when her period comes (I don't like sex then), she starts to clench back up by the time we have sex again. (we had sex today for the first time in 8 days, and it sucked until she came the first time and she finally opened up. Her pussy was very 'pinchy' and too shallow at first... Welcome to life with a big dick.

4. hardstud

hardstud New Member

I tend to fuck my chicks pretty hard and it's normal for them to be sore afterwards for a day or two...if it lasts longer than that though it's probably not normal.

5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I fucked my ex till she limped.

Never heard of this ovary mess...

6. ONB

ONB Member

It's absolutely possible hung. It's possible for a woman to have her ovaries 'jarred' during intercourse. And it's quite a pretty painful experience. I've had several girlfriends experience this (in my younger and less experienced years) and we've had to take it a bit easier. It's also important to make sure she's 'ready' for sex before you just start slamming away... i.e. more foreplay, starting slow and use lots of lube. Just take your time with her... make sure she's ready and take a little better care of the vajayjay ;)

7. D_Allison Chains

D_Allison Chains Account Disabled

its happened to me several times -- for me, i think it's a combination of being very tight and having a relatively shallow vaginal canal -- guys over 8 inches will hit my cervix if they fuck me really hard and deep. current guy gets carried away when fucking me from behind and ill usually feel it later if i don't tell him to ease up :/ hate having to say that, but it DOES hurt.

Draft saved Draft deleted