Fucking milfs..

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by bigframe, Feb 16, 2008.

1. bigframe

bigframe New Member

So, this is my first post..
    Lately, i have really been fantasizing about fucking older women.. like late 30's, early 40's. Im 18, and i was just wondering who has had these experiences and how do i go about scoring an older woman?

BTW any older women in Melbourne australia who wanna fuck, pm me

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey bigframe -

Not to sound like a cliche, but do you do any landscaping/gardening/housepainting/home renovation/personal assistant kind of work? Are you a waiter or a bartender? When I was your age continuing on, I met and enjoyed the company of older women as a result of all of those undertakings. If they were hot, I flirted with them and they liked it and took me home and I like that. A lot. lol. Good luck.

3. bigframe

bigframe New Member

goodwood, im not in any of that work, but now that you say that, i should go get a job as a bartender ;)

4. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol. Barkeep is great! But so is doing something where you can be shirtless (and shortly thereafter be pantsless). Get a job as a pool boy!

5. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Also: dog walker. That has worked before when I was in college. She was thirty and I thought that was SOOOOOO old. But I was not yet twenty so of course a woman 50% older than me seemed old. lol.

6. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    You need to write a book, goodwood. :tongue:

7. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks Jovial. But not sure if you would enjoy it since it would involve loving dogs. (more correctly what seeming to love a woman's dog can do for a guy).

8. D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Get yourself in a position to have contact with older ladies! Flirt, be cheeky, compliment them, be fun and I am sure it will happen. Of course, the chance to show them as much of your naked body also helps!

9. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

It has long been a dream of mine to score an older woman. Milfs are great too, but I don't want to mess with a married woman, that's not right. Now if she was a single mom, that's fine.

10. smokingbbw

smokingbbw New Member

Ok I'm 33 so I guess that puts me into milf area. I get hit on all the time by young black guys. I don't always take them up on the offer but I do from time to time. The ones I do pick are the ones who show a lot of confidence. I was at a store one day when a young black man came up to me and said that he loved my look. I have 42DDD's and a big butt. I said thanks and he said that he didn't mean to be forward but he started to ask me a lot of personal questions. His boldness got me so turned on that we slipped in to a dressing room and I gave him a bj. He was young and hung and was a very good learner. He liked the fact that I did things that the girls his age wouldn't do. He showed his gratitude by filling my mouth with cum.

11. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
  12. D_Percival Pohquer

D_Percival Pohquer New Member

hey man, as a football coach of little kids i get in contact with milfs all the time. I know how you feel :p

13. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Goodwood, you do sound like a cliché. Sorry, but I can only be this straightforward.

Bigframe, before you take up the next position as landscaper or shirtless waiter or whatever, pause for a moment and think. Why should it be easier to get a 40-something woman? By easier I mean that running around her place shirtless will be sufficient to get her hot for you. It won't. This may work in MILF-themed stories, but reality is somewhat different.

I'll sum it up for you like this: Go to the places where they are (you'll have to find out for yourself where that is, it also depends on what kind of older woman you want. Housewife? Professional? Whatever. Dress well, don't dress like the usual early-20s guy. Behave well, show confidence, pay the drinks, if necessary. Do all the things you'd do if you're a dating a girl your age. And eventually, you shall succeed.

If you're really looking for the quick romp with a forty-something and nothing else, look at an online dating board, and if necessary, invest a few bucks to become member of a paid one.

14. cougarhunter

cougarhunter New Member

I got my first real experience with an older women when I was working at a landscaping company. I was 18 and she was in her forties. It happened a few other times while I worked there. I got some MILF action when I taught kids how to swim and from when I was an amature stripper. Now I go to cougar bars.

15. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Claire -
    Cliche as I may be/have been it has all equated with fantastic sex and I am unapologetic for that. Such arrangements work out for both people. When people want sex and find the person at hand attractive, willing, able, enthusiastic and accomlished then there it is.

Cougarhunter - good job!

16. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

Its really not hard,, it can be in a gas station, a walmart, grocery store, what ever,, i've hooked up guys because they display confidence, have a great smile, and of course, are just cute!they show interest, joke , smaile,, goes a long way, and there are lots of other women out there, just like me:tongue:

17. D_Percival Pohquer

D_Percival Pohquer New Member

Im going to look for them ;)

18. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is the proven method. When I was 19 and home from college the first year, I took up some part time work mowing the lawn and doing yard work for a friend's mom. She was fairly recently divorced and clearly in over her head with the upkeep of the house. It didn't take long for it to turn in to lemonade at the kitchen table, then lemonade on the couch, then banging her several times a week. I will tell you that she quit paying me around the time we starting fucking. I still tought it was a pretty fair trade. I reaped enormous benefits in confidence and skill from having sex with a 30 something hottie.

19. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That sounds like that Seinfeld episode where he starts sleeping with his maid and then starts to question what exactly it is he's paying for.

I always fantasized about something like this happening to me, but it never did -- and I'm getting a bit old for it to realistically happen. Oh, well.

20. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Most of the younger guys i've dated weren't in the service industry. Some of them were already making six figures, weren't interested in a Sugar Momma, and were happy to find I wasn't looking for a Sugar Daddy. But hey, get it where you can.

Draft saved Draft deleted