Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This one is true...believe it, don't believe it, it's up to you. I know the truth :)

I used to be part of an IT help desk and we had this really toxic boss, she was the absolute worst person to work with. People were fired or quit in droves. She finally got fired and when she did, it was this enormous weight off everyone. One of the deputies started to arrange happy hours for team building but also to enjoy our newfound lack of stress.

I went most nights and a lot of our team did too. Sometimes it would be a big crowd, other times smaller. Over the weeks, sometimes it was just me and her and we would often close the bar down. We chatted about all sorts of things in our lives, I was single and hooked up with various people, so she would often listen to my tales of debauchery with interest and maybe a hint of jealousy.
Our conversations got more intimate, more sexual and there was definite sexual tension developing. One night, we were in the elevator to the parking garage and I blurted out "empty elevator, let's make out!" and followed it immediately with, I'm kidding I'm kidding (but wasn't). We flirted like that for a while and eventually we kissed one night when she dropped me off (my apartment was two blocks from the bar, but it was an excuse to be alone together and we took it).

She teased me about the kiss for a few days and then she dropped me off again but pulled away from my apartment's front door and parked up the street. We immediately started making out with a pent up passion and intensity both of us trying to devour the other. Her hands found their way down my pants and she was stroking my cock, feeling it get harder in her hands. She whispered how in the fuck does it keep getting bigger. Does it ever stop? All I wanted her to do was suck my cock, I was squeezing her tits and kissing her deeply, practically begging for a blow job from her (I was discovering at this time that MILFs suck dick the best).

She pulled back for a moment and said she had to go home and check on her kid but would come back if I wanted her to. I immediately said yes. We kissed again and she went off to make sure her house hadn't burned down. She texted me later that she could come over if I still wanted her and I told her to get over here as soon as the speed limit allowed. It was an eternity before she knocked on my door and in an instant, she was inside and pulled my sweats down, springing my cock free.

The feeling of her warm and wet mouth on my hot cock was heavenly. She sucked my cock like no one had before, slurping and licking, paying attention to my heavy balls and stroking my cock while she teased it. Soon, that familiar feeling was welling up in my balls, my legs were shaking and I told her I was about to cum. She stroked my cock until I exploded a huge load of pent up cum on her face. She scooped it up with her fingers and licked them all clean.

I finished stripping and she did the same, I pushed her on her back and dove into her smooth, wet pussy. I don't know how many times I made her cum, but she tasted so sweet. I knelt in front of her, my cock hard and glistening with pre-cum again, practically leaking out of my cock like a faucet. I whispered that I had condoms and she looked surprised that I wanted to fuck her.

I rolled a condom on and fucked her right there on my floor. We held each other, letting our passions and built-up tension melt into one another. I was ready to cum again and she told me to cum on her face again. I was all too happy to oblige her and again, she scooped my thick cum onto her tongue and swallowed it all.

Through the night until the very early hours (around 4 or 5 am) we would fuck maybe 6 more times, each ending with a load on her face. Oh to be that young and have that kind of stamina and vigor again!

We would hook up a few more times over the weeks, often stopping by the bar for a token drink before dashing to my apartment. Eventually, we broke it off because it was too risky with her being my boss. Both of us had a lot to lose in the scenario. Interestingly, shortly after we broke up, she met the man she would eventually marry and retire. I stayed single and fucked plenty of other women, with a newly acquired taste for MILFs.
If given the chance, I'd still fuck her right here and now. It's been 10+ years since our encounter and it still gets me hard thinking about seeing her tits for the first time, feeling her mouth envelop my hard cock, and the taste of her pussy.

And that's the story of how I fucked my boss

jakerick1989

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This one is true...believe it, don't believe it, it's up to you. I know the truth :)

I used to be part of an IT help desk and we had this really toxic boss, she was the absolute worst person to work with. People were fired or quit in droves. She finally got fired and when she did, it was this enormous weight off everyone. One of the deputies started to arrange happy hours for team building but also to enjoy our newfound lack of stress.

I went most nights and a lot of our team did too. Sometimes it would be a big crowd, other times smaller. Over the weeks, sometimes it was just me and her and we would often close the bar down. We chatted about all sorts of things in our lives, I was single and hooked up with various people, so she would often listen to my tales of debauchery with interest and maybe a hint of jealousy.
Our conversations got more intimate, more sexual and there was definite sexual tension developing. One night, we were in the elevator to the parking garage and I blurted out "empty elevator, let's make out!" and followed it immediately with, I'm kidding I'm kidding (but wasn't). We flirted like that for a while and eventually we kissed one night when she dropped me off (my apartment was two blocks from the bar, but it was an excuse to be alone together and we took it).

She teased me about the kiss for a few days and then she dropped me off again but pulled away from my apartment's front door and parked up the street. We immediately started making out with a pent up passion and intensity both of us trying to devour the other. Her hands found their way down my pants and she was stroking my cock, feeling it get harder in her hands. She whispered how in the fuck does it keep getting bigger. Does it ever stop? All I wanted her to do was suck my cock, I was squeezing her tits and kissing her deeply, practically begging for a blow job from her (I was discovering at this time that MILFs suck dick the best).

She pulled back for a moment and said she had to go home and check on her kid but would come back if I wanted her to. I immediately said yes. We kissed again and she went off to make sure her house hadn't burned down. She texted me later that she could come over if I still wanted her and I told her to get over here as soon as the speed limit allowed. It was an eternity before she knocked on my door and in an instant, she was inside and pulled my sweats down, springing my cock free.

The feeling of her warm and wet mouth on my hot cock was heavenly. She sucked my cock like no one had before, slurping and licking, paying attention to my heavy balls and stroking my cock while she teased it. Soon, that familiar feeling was welling up in my balls, my legs were shaking and I told her I was about to cum. She stroked my cock until I exploded a huge load of pent up cum on her face. She scooped it up with her fingers and licked them all clean.

I finished stripping and she did the same, I pushed her on her back and dove into her smooth, wet pussy. I don't know how many times I made her cum, but she tasted so sweet. I knelt in front of her, my cock hard and glistening with pre-cum again, practically leaking out of my cock like a faucet. I whispered that I had condoms and she looked surprised that I wanted to fuck her.

I rolled a condom on and fucked her right there on my floor. We held each other, letting our passions and built-up tension melt into one another. I was ready to cum again and she told me to cum on her face again. I was all too happy to oblige her and again, she scooped my thick cum onto her tongue and swallowed it all.

Through the night until the very early hours (around 4 or 5 am) we would fuck maybe 6 more times, each ending with a load on her face. Oh to be that young and have that kind of stamina and vigor again!

We would hook up a few more times over the weeks, often stopping by the bar for a token drink before dashing to my apartment. Eventually, we broke it off because it was too risky with her being my boss. Both of us had a lot to lose in the scenario. Interestingly, shortly after we broke up, she met the man she would eventually marry and retire. I stayed single and fucked plenty of other women, with a newly acquired taste for MILFs.
If given the chance, I'd still fuck her right here and now. It's been 10+ years since our encounter and it still gets me hard thinking about seeing her tits for the first time, feeling her mouth envelop my hard cock, and the taste of her pussy.

It would be great if there was an actual video

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Damn. If I found a woman at work who loved to get blasted in the face and eat cum I might have to find another job so I could keep fucking her.