Fucking on the First Date

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been having this fantasy lately of going on a first date with this guy I want to meet and letting him fuck me. Where we just have a really good time on our date and go back to his place and have crazy passionate sex.

That led me to think, how many of you would actually have sex on the first date? What do you think about it?

I never have but my mind certainly wanders about doing it (pun intended? I'm not sure) with this guy. I know the common thing said though is that guys would never date a girl who gave it up on the first date. I'm inclined to think that's not true.

I'm just curious if other girls have fantasies like this. :)

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys wouldn't date a girl who had sex on the first date? Not so.

I have had sex with a number of women on the first date and felt just fine about it and about them. Obviously, the first date is too early to have developed any emotional connection and is generally too early to judge whether the relationship has any long-term potential. But that doesn't mean you can't have a good time.

If it turns out that the relationship doesn't go anywhere and you think that you would feel "used" by having had sex on the first date, then it is probably best to avoid it.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it's more or less a fantasy. I wouldn't feel used. I'm an adult.

I think also, you can develop some form of a bond/connection on the first date. You'd be surprised. That chemistry would have to be there to be that wild.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had fantasies like this as well. I've never done it, but I would never rule it out as a possibility.

The problem that I have is I have never met a man that I was attracted to enough to want to do it. So far they've been missing that something that I haven't found yet. I always seem to feel disconnected emotionally from someone I've just met. Maybe I'm missing the raw "I'm overcome with desire for him" gene? I don't know how to explain it.

If you had sex with someone on the first date and he wasn't interested in you after that, would you really want him anyway? That's a character flaw in my opinion. Someone's good enough to have sex with, but that's it?

They have to be good enough for everything else, then they become good enough for me to have sex with. So if I were to have sex with someone on the first date he would absolutely have to blow me away, mentally and physically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had fantasies like this as well. I've never done it, but I would never rule it out as a possibility.

The problem that I have is I have never met a man that I was attracted to enough to want to do it. So far they've been missing that something that I haven't found yet. I always seem to feel disconnected emotionally from someone I've just met. Maybe I'm missing the raw "I'm overcome with desire for him" gene? I don't know how to explain it.

If you had sex with someone on the first date and he wasn't interested in you after that, would you really want him anyway? That's a character flaw in my opinion. Someone's good enough to have sex with, but that's it?

They have to be good enough for everything else, then they become good enough for me to have sex with. So if I were to have sex with someone on the first date he would absolutely have to blow me away, mentally and physically.

I agree, I've never met a man that I was attracted to enough to want to do it. I did have an extremely steamy first date once but all he got was a hug and he kissed me on the cheek. Pretty tame. The second date however, he got a blow job.

I definitely wouldn't want a man if he wasn't interested in me after we had sex on the first date...really slimy to me to act that way.

But yeah, if it actually happened, he'd have to blow me away on the date and there would have to be an intense physical and mental connection, which seems pretty rare to find.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I suppose this is in regards to a first date as in the first time you've met or with someone you don't know well?

Because in my case, this was a person I knew for months before going on our first date and subsequently having sex on the first date. Then again, I never really dated people that I didn't know fairly well ahead of time.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really date anyone either unless I know them well first. Whether that's over the internet or otherwise.

I had a 5+ year relationship with a man I met from the internet. We talked for about 5 months online before we met. Definitely didn't have sex on the first date though.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I don't really date anyone either unless I know them well first. Whether that's over the internet or otherwise.

I had a 5+ year relationship with a man I met from the internet. We talked for about 5 months online before we met. Definitely didn't have sex on the first date though.

So you knew him for five months online, but your first date was the first time you'd actually met in person?

I've never dated anyone I only met over the internet prior to that personally. Only people I knew in real life. In that case, perhaps sex on the first date isn't that rare.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At a casual party my friend and I traded dates (each were first dates). I took the new girl home and she stayed all night. The relationship lasted 2 years

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you knew him for five months online, but your first date was the first time you'd actually met in person?

I've never dated anyone I only met over the internet prior to that personally. Only people I knew in real life. In that case, perhaps sex on the first date isn't that rare.

I was 18 at the time, yep. Back then it wasn't all that popular to meet someone online either. This was about 8 years ago. I was super hesitant to meet him, hence me making him wait forever.

D_Hillary_Clitton

Account Disabled
Media
I have fantasies about that sort of thing, but the rational part of me(which is kind of small) knows that sex with strangers is unsafe and not as gratifying as sex with someone I know and trust. On the other hand, On 3 occasions I have slept with someone before actually "dating" them officially.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had sex the first time I've met someone plenty of times (although I've never actually had a date). Some turned into friendships (long or short term), one became a LTR (I would have had sex with the other two LTR's sooner if they'd encouraged it), a couple turned out to be genuine one night stands.

I really don't see a problem with first date sex.

NePlusUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless you just have amazing chemistry with somebody, I've always felt it would be strange to have sex the first time you met them. Seems too easy. I know everybody thinks differently, but some guys will wonder why it was so easy and how many other guys it was easy for. If you just met the person, how well can you possibly know them? And without knowing them, how did you deem them good enough to have sex with?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done it on more than one occasion. Sometimes it was a one-nighter and others turned into relationships. It depends on the person and the chemistry. But once....

Once I was "set up" with a guy. We had only seen each other once, but he got my number (from my dad!!!) and asked me out. He came to my house - and within an hour we were in bed. I have never felt chemistry like that before - I couldn't breathe when he was close and I could feel his heat across the room. It turned into a long term relationship. A bad one, but stilll.... it was unforgettable!

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been on a date that didn't end up in bed. I think i'd feel the woman wasn't interested in me if i made a move and she didnt go for it - thank God that's never happened.

Usually most women say things like "I don't normally do this" or whatever, but I'm pretty sure most are making that up because i'm far from irresistable.