Fucking on the First Date

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Just to say that girls often said "I never have sex on the first date" but most of them usually did, and I'm not irresistable either. I think females say it to avoid being though of as loose, but when the opportunity arises they take it - and why not? Sex is there to be enjoyed!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know you asked these things rhetorically, but hey, I'll answer them anyway.

but some guys will wonder why it was so easy

Because I don't believe sex and love have to occur simultaneously. I like sex, so if the opportunity is there, why not?

and how many other guys it was easy for.

I'm quite happy to tell them if they have the balls to ask. But why do they even care, considering of course, that they're quite happy to fuck on the first date themselves?

If you just met the person, how well can you possibly know them?

You're supposed to know them? :eek:

And without knowing them, how did you deem them good enough to have sex with?

Good enough? Personally, I don't see sex as something special that can only be doled out to the most deserving and pedestal-worthy.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know you asked these things rhetorically, but hey, I'll answer them anyway.

Same to you and now I want to answer you, because we always seem to either completely agree or completely disagree on a subject:tongue:

Because I don't believe sex and love have to occur simultaneously. I like sex, so if the opportunity is there, why not?

I DO believe sex and love should to occur simultaneously. I like sex too, but I'd rather wait for someone special.

I'm quite happy to tell them if they have the balls to ask. But why do they even care, considering of course, that they're quite happy to fuck on the first date themselves?

I agree with you on this subject and I would have no issues talking about it.

You're supposed to know them? :eek:

Yep!

Good enough? Personally, I don't see sex as something special that can only be doled out to the most deserving and pedestal-worthy.

Gosh I do! Sex is fun and interesting. I'm against sharing my body with someone I don't love. Simply because it's my choice and if I don't love them then no they are not good enough. I'm not handing out cookies, I'm sharing my body. I'm a you can look but don't touch woman. I've always been that way and I don't plan to change. Each of us have our own right to get to decide who we wish to have sex with and when we wish it to occur. No biggie to disagree on this subject. I'm sure there are a lot of people with both views.:smile: I think there may be less people that agree with me than with you, but I've always done my own thing. It's perfectly acceptable to be selective.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Same to you and now I want to answer you, because we always seem to either completely agree or completely disagree on a subject:tongue:

:biggrin1: I like having both our posts there on this sort of thing. It's a good way to get both ends of the spectrum represented :smile:.

I DO believe sex and love should to occur simultaneously. I like sex too, but I'd rather wait for someone special.

I respect your decision to wait for someone special. And a qualifier to my earlier post - I do think they CAN occur together, just that they don't necessarily have to.

:biggrin1: As long as I can talk and flirt with them and don't get any shuddery feelings, I figure I know them well enough.

Gosh I do! Sex is fun and interesting. I'm against sharing my body with someone I don't love. Simply because it's my choice and if I don't love them then no they are not good enough. I'm not handing out cookies, I'm sharing my body. I'm a you can look but don't touch woman.

I guess at least some of this comes down to the different ways we view both sex AND our bodies. I don't really see sex as sharing my body. I mean, I AM giving as well as taking, but . . . well I guess the focus for me in sex is more about satisfying my body than sharing it. Sharing my body, for me, would involve far more intimate stuff than sex - walking around naked with the lights on (for longer than it takes to get my clothes and get dressed), hugging (I do NOT hug most people), stuff like that.

I've always been that way and I don't plan to change. Each of us have our own right to get to decide who we wish to have sex with and when we wish it to occur. No biggie to disagree on this subject. I'm sure there are a lot of people with both views.:smile:

Agreed! I have much respect for those who take your stance (although my earlier, flippant post may not have reflected this).

I think there may be less people that agree with me than with you, but I've always done my own thing. It's perfectly acceptable to be selective.

I would have thought less people would agree with ME!!! (Even here). Although most people will probably be somewhere in the middle. And I don't mind being unusual either :smile:.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: I like having both our posts there on this sort of thing. It's a good way to get both ends of the spectrum represented :smile:.

I knew that you would have a response for me:wink: We haven't been bantering enough lately! And I miss Petite!!!!!!

I respect your decision to wait for someone special. And a qualifier to my earlier post - I do think they CAN occur together, just that they don't necessarily have to.

I posted in this thread earlier as well and said I wouldn't rule it out. I came close once, even went back to his place. I was there about fifteen minutes before I panicked and told him I had to go:redface: Epic fail (you're laughing your butt off which is cool), but it made me firm in my belief that I cannot get over the idea of letting someone touch me that isn't something more than just someone I'm attracted to.

:biggrin1: As long as I can talk and flirt with them and don't get any shuddery feelings, I figure I know them well enough.

Haha, shuddery guys get the I'm an uber bitch don't even try it look. My best friend taught me:biggrin1: I'm more of a kitten, but some people tell me IRL they always thought I was stuck up until they got to know me. I tend to hold myself back sometimes and observe those around me. More of my weirdness:tongue: However, I also flirt and I don't even realize I'm doing it most of the time.

I guess at least some of this comes down to the different ways we view both sex AND our bodies. I don't really see sex as sharing my body. I mean, I AM giving as well as taking, but . . . well I guess the focus for me in sex is more about satisfying my body than sharing it. Sharing my body, for me, would involve far more intimate stuff than sex - walking around naked with the lights on (for longer than it takes to get my clothes and get dressed), hugging (I do NOT hug most people), stuff like that.

Of course I would be giving and taking as well. We both view a lot of sexual feelings and needs the same way. The big difference is I'm never going to relax with someone I don't care about. So you may find satisfaction that way, but I cannot. Mentally I'm not going to let it go.

I'm a hugger:smile: I'm sure I don't have to tell you that. I'm such a strange bird because I'm so very hippieish (is that a word) when it comes to everything except sharing myself with someone. It's the one time I feel like I let myself be completely vulnerable. It's hard to let that wall down and really let someone take control, I control everything, but I want to not be in control. Making crazy sense yet?

Agreed! I have much respect for those who take your stance (although my earlier, flippant post may not have reflected this).

I thought you did, but it wouldn't be a big deal if you didn't. Well maybe it would have because I see you as being very open minded like I try to be. I have my moments, but I work on those:smile:

I would have thought less people would agree with ME!!! (Even here). Although most people will probably be somewhere in the middle. And I don't mind being unusual either :smile:.

Meh, doesn't really matter what others think. Being oneself and being true to the one that really matters is what's most important.

Last edited by a moderator:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had sex on a first date. But if I'm absolutely totally honest with myself, I can say that I really, really wanted to when I met this guy. He was just so charismatic and self-effacing. Kind of shy, but a great talker, not to mention good looking. We arranged for a date at our first meeting and then went from there. He got to first base and then stopped like a gentleman should.

Oh, I married him. Couldn't stand to turn him lose on other women like that!

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never had sex on a first date. But if I'm absolutely totally honest with myself, I can say that I really, really wanted to when I met this guy. He was just so charismatic and self-effacing. Kind of shy, but a great talker, not to mention good looking. We arranged for a date at our first meeting and then went from there. He got to first base and then stopped like a gentleman should.

Oh, I married him. Couldn't stand to turn him lose on other women like that!

I guess i'm not a gentleman then. I've never stopped at first base in my life :adam4:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was single, most of the time I had sex with guys as soon as possible. Sometimes that was the first date. I never went on dates with guys I wasn't interested in fucking. What would be the point?

Agreed. I never understood the concept of dating. If I want to go on a date with you while we might not have sex on the first date, it's a pretty good indication I'm really interested in fucking.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
I've been having this fantasy lately of going on a first date with this guy I want to meet and letting him fuck me. Where we just have a really good time on our date and go back to his place and have crazy passionate sex.

That led me to think, how many of you would actually have sex on the first date? What do you think about it?

I never have but my mind certainly wanders about doing it (pun intended? I'm not sure) with this guy. I know the common thing said though is that guys would never date a girl who gave it up on the first date. I'm inclined to think that's not true.

I'm just curious if other girls have fantasies like this. :)

What makes you think this is common?

PerfectlySexy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That led me to think, how many of you would actually have sex on the first date? What do you think about it?

I have. While I have had no regrets it's definitely a very subjective situation. I was even trying to think of how many times I have had "sex" on the "first date" and realized it really depends on one's definition of "sex" and one's definition of "first date". So many situations are far more complicated than to fall into easily classifiable terms. I wonder, with the talk of knowing people for a while prior to dating, if it's harder to act on chemistry when you've seen someone as a friend or as unavailable and then trying to pursue a romance. But I think the feeling of chemistry is a must, and that means you can't just go out and fulfill this fantasy. But you can be open to it and if the right person comes along...

Also, I agree that sex might be better, more satisfying if people wait and get to know each other, feel more comfortable, etc. But, in the context of a relationship sex should keep getting better anyway. Sometimes acting on that chemistry and then sharing a somewhat less satisfying first night (though still hopefully very hot and sexy) and growing from there can be a great experience. Just as waiting, getting to know someone, and building up sexual tension and having a, shall we say, more explosive release to all that tension can also be a great experience. I'd say I've enjoyed both of those experiences, and if you've only known one, I can understand the other having some appeal.

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been talking to a new woman I was hooked up with and we are going to get together this week. I'll let you know what happens.

D_Natalie Attired

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been having this fantasy lately of going on a first date with this guy I want to meet and letting him fuck me. Where we just have a really good time on our date and go back to his place and have crazy passionate sex.

I never have but my mind certainly wanders about doing it (pun intended? I'm not sure) with this guy. I know the common thing said though is that guys would never date a girl who gave it up on the first date. I'm inclined to think that's not true.

I'm just curious if other girls have fantasies like this. :)
you are not alone on this one. although I've never had sex on the first date. it wasn't til i joined this site that i started having my own fantasies of fucking this one particular guy. and if given an opportunity, there's a good chance that i would!!!

Last edited:

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
Well, I grew up Catholic. It was commonly said in that realm.

Well I was brought up Catholic as well - and to be fair when you're young the Catholic Church mainly bangs on about how evil sex is so I understand where you are coming from.

In saying that once you grow a bit older, see a bit more of the world and see things with your own eyes you realise that perhaps not everything is as black and white and you were once led to believe.

I would say most people wouldn't disregard a potential relationship because they had a one-night stand. On the contrary they may have had the one night stand because of the very strong bond growing between them.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I was brought up Catholic as well - and to be fair when you're young the Catholic Church mainly bangs on about how evil sex is so I understand where you are coming from.

In saying that once you grow a bit older, see a bit more of the world and see things with your own eyes you realise that perhaps not everything is as black and white and you were once led to believe.

I would say most people wouldn't disregard a potential relationship because they had a one-night stand. On the contrary they may have had the one night stand because of the very strong bond growing between them.

Exactly, that's definitely the thinking I went through from 20-23. Now that I'll be 26 this Wednesday, I have a very different view of sex and relationships that I did when I was 18.

I probably didn't have it as bad as other catholic kids since my parents were liberal. I was mostly told to wait until marriage or if I was in a committed loving relationship. And my parents certainly didn't agree with what the Catholic Church thought about contraption, homosexuality and the priesthood.

Anyway, that's a whole other thread.

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media

I was mostly told to wait until marriage or if I was in a committed loving relationship. And my parents certainly didn't agree with what the Catholic Church thought about contraption, homosexuality and the priesthood.

I was an altar boy! I had the Catholic church all around me (due to my parent's community position), but never heard sex mentioned once. Perhaps they saved it for the girls:confused:

That said, I did know at an early age a couple of priests that left the priesthood, & married -via being introduced to their spouses, by my Dad!

I think all that early information about holding on to it is quite salient however, in your teens, when all your hormones are flying around, & you're likely to make enormous mistakes that can damage your self esteem. It's just to protect you from users, though if it's mutual, & discreet, where's the harm.

That said, I've always had sex on the first date, or the first time I wanted it (I must give off some kind of signal)- post 18, & it hasn't affected my opinion of anyone at all. You never really know anyone until you've slept with them, & certainly never if you haven't lived with them!

I don't actually think, however, that you should have sex with anyone until I've made some millions (to indulge your own projects), worked out all my irritating personality flaws, & met you:wink:, though that could take a while.:frown1: Oh well, practice makes perfect.:biggrin1:

Have a very, very happy birthday on Wednesday, & indulge yourself in whatever you like - you deserve it:fest06:.
:laola:

PS - get out there & meet more people IRL! I'm sure that there are thousands of decent, dashing, chaps out there willing to sweep you off your feet!

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was an altar boy! I had the Catholic church all around me (due to my parent's community position), but never heard sex mentioned once. Perhaps they saved it for the girls:confused:

That said, I did know at an early age a couple of priests that left the priesthood, & married -via being introduced to their spouses, by my Dad!

Perhaps they did save it for the girls. Who knows. My Dad actually also left the priesthood and married my Mom. Good thing too or I wouldn't be here!

I don't actually think, however, that you should have sex with anyone until I've made some millions (to indulge your own projects), worked out all my irritating personality flaws, & met you:wink:, though that could take a while.:frown1: Oh well, practice makes perfect.:biggrin1:

Have a very, very happy birthday on Wednesday, & indulge yourself in whatever you like - you deserve it:fest06:.
:laola:

PS - get out there & meet more people IRL! I'm sure that there are thousands of decent, dashing, chaps out there willing to sweep you off your feet!
Hehe, I love you. You're such a dork. :)

We'll see about meeting someone IRL. I certainly wish I was having lots of birthday sex.