Fucking on the First Date

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
See, I see this more as a challenge. If she's had 2 or 3 before me and she says I'm the best she's ever had, it doesn't lend as much credibility as a woman who's had 20 or 30 before me saying the same thing.

I agree. If a woman with experience says you're the best (or even pretty good), you should feel very proud of yourself. I think it makes the compliment much more meaningful.

Besides, if she's had 20 or 30 guys before me, she probably knows what she wants and how she wants it. If I get into the ring to spar with someone, the quality of the workout is dictated by the one with less experience.

Again, I agree. And if a woman with that much experience is still with you, you can probably be pretty sure that it's because she's HAPPY with you. You may or may not be the best, but you're certainly meeting her standards at least.

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
I don't really date anyone either unless I know them well first. Whether that's over the internet or otherwise.

I had a 5+ year relationship with a man I met from the internet. We talked for about 5 months online before we met. Definitely didn't have sex on the first date though.

I met a woman through a business call, and after talking at length a number of times over a period of two months or so, we met.

After an hour or so of talking, the lights went out and not long after were were was naked on the bed with her straddling me, grinding herself back and forth until she came. I came not long after, simply because of the pressure she was putting on my cock.

For the next three days, she wanted it all of the time. When we were out, she was constantly rubbing her thighs up and down against each other. She had the sweetest pussy that I've tasted. She loved it when I pulled out almost all the way, leaving just the head in her and then slammed it back hard inside.

She acted slutty the entire time, even on the bus to the airport until we got there and went into one of those family restrooms, where we had a quickie on the floor.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree. If a woman with experience says you're the best (or even pretty good), you should feel very proud of yourself. I think it makes the compliment much more meaningful.

I equate a lot of my sexual acumen with my martial arts background. If I can get with someone experienced enough to know a lot, she can probably unbashfully talk a lot. I never ask for compliments, but when one is thrown out unsolicited it not only makes my day, but it opens up so much more communication-wise.

This goes full circle to the "fucking on the first date" thing. The sooner we can dispense with the chit-chat bullshit and get to the sexual communication, the more fulfilling everything else is. But that's me.

Again, I agree. And if a woman with that much experience is still with you, you can probably be pretty sure that it's because she's HAPPY with you. You may or may not be the best, but you're certainly meeting her standards at least.

Which is why it's so important to at least leave them satisfied, but preferably a quivering pile of sweaty flesh half dazed in post-orgasmic bliss. No better compliment than repeat business, y'know?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I equate a lot of my sexual acumen with my martial arts background. If I can get with someone experienced enough to know a lot, she can probably unbashfully talk a lot. I never ask for compliments, but when one is thrown out unsolicited it not only makes my day, but it opens up so much more communication-wise.

Asking for compliments is a bad idea. You might just get told something you don't want to hear.

But if she does happen to tell you you're the best, it opens things up so you can ask why. Perfect opportunity to get some feedback about what she likes.

This goes full circle to the "fucking on the first date" thing. The sooner we can dispense with the chit-chat bullshit and get to the sexual communication, the more fulfilling everything else is. But that's me.

And me :tongue:.

Which is why it's so important to at least leave them satisfied, but preferably a quivering pile of sweaty flesh half dazed in post-orgasmic bliss. No better compliment than repeat business, y'know?

I think I just melted into a puddle just reading that :redface::tongue:. Are you sure you weren't with me when I last had sex with my FB? :tongue:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asking for compliments is a bad idea. You might just get told something you don't want to hear.

Nothing screams "Needy" louder than, "Was it good for you?"

subgirrl said:
But if she does happen to tell you you're the best, it opens things up so you can ask why. Perfect opportunity to get some feedback about what she likes.

I've been told on more than one occasion that my post-sex debriefing conversations were about as much fun as the sex itself.

subgirrl said:
And me :tongue:.

Great minds think alike.

subgirrl said:
I think I just melted into a puddle just reading that :redface::tongue:. Are you sure you weren't with me when I last had sex with my FB? :tongue:

No I wasn't, but next time you look at that clock on the wall with the missing "6", smile and wave.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nothing screams "Needy" louder than, "Was it good for you?"

Especially if (in my case) it's so bloody obvious that it WAS good for me. Asking me specifically what I did and didn't like is fine though.

I've been told on more than one occasion that my post-sex debriefing conversations were about as much fun as the sex itself.

Going from what I see on here, I'm inclined to agree :tongue:.

No I wasn't, but next time you look at that clock on the wall with the missing "6", smile and wave.

:biggrin1: I'll make sure I think of you next time :tongue:.

SR_Dee_Zasther

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dating life has always ended up being pretty binary. Either the chemistry wasn't there and we might go on another date before we both lost interest, or we had sex on the first date. It's not what I shoot for, but c'est la vie.

Ive always concentrated on making her cum...If you get a woman crazy it will come back to you IN DROVES! (ok MOST times..lol) that is my wisdom for the masses...

B_Over_Endowed_EMT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that it really depends on their age and own morals. I personally dont think theres anything wrong with it and if a date went REALLY well and headed that way I wouldnt be disinclined. If the frequency of sex continued (more than I though reasonable) I would wonder if it was a relationship built on sex. I tend to hold off. I have no problems with casual sex but if im looking to date a girl for the long term shes waiting at least 6 months before I put out. If thats an issue for her then shes clearly not what I want.

B_gundyone

1st Like
Media
If the chemistry is there and you two totally click then it doesn't matter what date number it is. There is nothing wrong with doing it on the first date if you get the urge. I think people grow up thinking things like....I have to date for a month first...or...I won't sleep with a guy for 6 dates. That is all stupid to me. Time doesn't matter. If you click you click and who cares what others think.
And if it's just a dirty fantasy then living it out is fine also. Seeing as how it's a hot fantasy but also a fairly harmless one you should be ok. Good luck with your choice

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
in all honesty i have fucked all my ex gfs on the first date (or before meeting in pubs etc).
My record was 40mins after meeting (internet hook up).

So guys clearly will date a girls if she puts out lol.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I've had sex on the first date before...while at first it was good and all that jazz...I've found that during the sex, the 'moment of passion' passes and i start to feel weird and dirty and ask myself 'wtf am i doing'?

For me, the reality wasn't as good as the fantasy. But each to their own, perhaps?

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So many issues with this... least of all the worry about whether the person is clean or not; something you probably wouldn't ask on a first date even if you would have sex.

If this happened to me it would be because we have either an amazing sexual chemistry even just from looking into each others eyes or talking or because of a one off random decision. If the woman let me after a serious date I would have to question her morals and be more careful around her. A lot of the times I would imagine she may end up cheating or something like that.

For a long-term I would definitely rather find a girl who is more restrained and offers more of a challenge to me.

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am always honored to be invited if a woman is sharing her most personal space with me. I will make sure she is extra glad she did, and that she remembers it with a sly smile for a very long time afterward.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife and I spent the night together on our first real date. We had known each other very casually for several weeks prior to that. At the time, she was unapologetic about her sexual activity, and had spent the night with a "new" boyfriend the weekend before our date. (she told me his penis was so small when he first put it in she thought it was his finger--so I asked, "Was the sex better with me?" She said, "If it weren't good I wouldn't have dated you a second time.")

Now, however, 15 years of marriage and three children later, her memory of when we actually started dating and when we started sleeping together has gotten quite fuzzy. :rolleyes:

D_Judith K Rantz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never. For so many reasons.... hygiene, STDs, lack of morals and self-respect, the list goes. If somebody is willing to (or asks me to) put out on the first date, I doubt I'd date you. I would never have sex on the first date. I value myself too much to do that.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I for one am glad that I had sex with the love of my life on our first date. For one thing, I discovered that he isn't a hypocritical sexist pig with sexual double standards. That would have made us really incompatible.

Instead we had a wonderful weekend together where we hardly ever got out of bed, where we gazed into each other's eyes a lot and talked and laughed and enjoyed every minute of our time together and it's one of the loveliest memories I carry with me.

And then we did that over and over again...

Last edited:

OlderGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I for one am glad that I had sex with the love of my life on our first date. For one thing, I discovered that he isn't a hypocritical sexist pig with sexual double standards. That would have made us really incompatible.

Instead we had a wonderful weekend together where we hardly ever got out of bed, where we gazed into each other's eyes a lot and talked and laughed and enjoyed every minute of our time together and it's one of the loveliest memories I carry with me.

And then we did that over and over again...
You win. :)

D_erf5ytr

Experimental Member
Media
I've had sex with some guys on the first dates... and there were many times I wish I didn't. I mean, sometimes I let my sexual appetite get the best of me... but most of the time I regret it. It's nothing special... well except for one guy, but I kinda knew him before lol.