Fucking On The First Date

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I called him yesterday afternoon and left a voice mail. I haven’t heard back. I’m in mental write-off stage, categorizing it as a nice evening and great sex and nothing more. :(

I spoke too soon. I just got out of the shower and I had a voice mail message from him. He was on a transcon flight yesterday and didn’t land until close to midnight so waited until today to call back. He has plans tonight but wants to know if I’d like to come over and hang out for a couple hours this afternoon.

Calling him back...

It's not a maybe. Take your pick. There is some variation in the precise statistics, but they consistently fall on the side of the vast majority of Americans having had sex before marriage.

View attachment 2900501
Sorry, didn’t mean to cast shadow on the sex before marriage rates. What I meant was maybe sexual compatibility is not correlated to pre marital sex.

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My advice is to mirror his intensity. If you really like him, matching his pace will more likely be successful.

The harder you push beyond this point, the more you are actually pushing him away.

Also, don't pull away faster than he chases. You can't catch a big fish by reeling in the bait faster than he can swim.

Beyond that, if it's meant to be it will be. If not, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Clean Cut and Hung

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was an interesting afternoon.

When I got to his place he opened the door with a smile, wearing shorts and a t shirt. When the door shut he gave me a warm hug and thanked me for dropping by. I told him the front yard looked great. He offered to show me around the yard. We went out front and then around the side and to the backyard with it’s nice pool and built in hot tub. Along the way he pointed out the work he had done for four hours this morning. He must have minored in horticulture; I didn’t know half the plants he pointed out. The outside of his place looks as neat and tidy and well designed as the interior.

Standing on the patio by the pool he said he was going to have iced tea and asked if I wanted anything to drink — beer, wine, cocktail, soft drink, water, he ran through the full offering. I told him I’d join him with iced tea. While pouring the tea he said he asked me over because he wanted to talk. At this point my feeling of mild euphoria from being around him turned to one of uneasiness. Everything ran through my head. I decided to hit it straight on and asked if everything was ok. He responded that it was nothing serious but felt he needed to open up the lines of communication. We headed to the living area and sat on the couch.

What happened next was new to me. He really opened up. Most guys are still guarded dates later and he just opened up. He told me that he went dark on me for a few days and he felt bad about it so he wanted me to know why. He said that he felt extremely attracted to me during our evening and that the sex had been some of the best sex he’d had. He shared that as he was driving to work the next morning that he was smiling ear to ear. And he felt is was beyond a physical attraction that it was a connection that he usually doesn’t feel. However, he caught himself and reminded himself of a couple of other guys he’d fallen for fast over the years and mistakes he’d made dating other guys. He felt the fear of letting himself go down the same path again and therefore put up a barrier. He also shared he had a lot going on at work, including travel to the east coast, so he pushed it all aside. Last night on the plane he asked himself what he was going to do. He said he decided, “Fuck it. I’m just going to let him know. Put it all out there. Then just go with what happens.”

I was stunned. I’ve never encountered a guy who opened up like that, especially after a first date. Everyone seems to have their little rules. They’re like little mind games. “Never let them know what you’re really thinking.” “Never be the first one to [insert whatever here].” I decided I needed to open up also. I told him I really liked our evening also and why. I told him I thought the sex was amazing and why. I told him I also drove to work feeling good... and glowing... about the evening we’d had. I shared with him that I was let down by his one word reply to my text and that I felt stupid for not seeing it as potentially just a hook up and letting my mind wander. I told him that I was trying to be optimistic yesterday when I left him the voice mail message. And that I was excited to hear his return voice mail message when I got out of the shower this morning. We talked about things that we’ve learned about relationships. I usually hate “relationship talk” with guys but this was more like sharing some mutual values and beliefs. Again, new territory for me.

He then asked if I’d be interested in going out tomorrow night. Of course I said yes. He told about the event he’s going to tonight, a fundraiser dinner for an organization he supports and volunteers for. He looked down at his watch and said that he needed to started getting ready in about a half an hour and asked if I wanted to jump in the hot tub. I told him I didn’t have a swimsuit. He said I could wear one of his or go naked like he usually does. “It’s private. The neighbors can’t see in.”

We walked out to the patio. By the time we pulled down our boxer briefs, we were both semi hard. It was so hot watching him standing there naked, his cock stretching out, lifting upward and getting fully boned up and pointing to the sky. He turned on the jets and we both stepped down into the hot tub, our cocks rock hard. We put our arms around each other. I told him I was glad we had that discussion. He agreed. We started kissing. After a long make out session, wandering hands stroking each other’s cock and feeling each other’s balls he told me he wanted to suck me off. I got up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. He sucked on my cock and balls, giving me a great blowjob. I came in his mouth, he swallowed my load and then slowly milked my dick dry. I got back in the water and told him I wanted to return the favor. He sat on the edge and I sucked his cock. When I sensed he was close I slowed down, found his hole and inserted my middle finger in his ass. I continued sucking, feeling his cock getting thicker in my mouth. He then started cumming, his ass tightening around my finger as he shot a big load in my mouth. He got back in the water and we held each other in silence.

When the jets turned off he asked me if I wanted to join him in the shower to wash off. Well, duh, of course! He has a great walk-in shower in the master bath with multiple shower heads. We washed each other in silence in what was like a super present mindfulness shower, slowly going over each other’s body. We both had hardons but didn’t get off again. We dried off. I put my clothes back on and he put on his boxer briefs and trousers for the evening. (The first time I’ve seen him in dress trousers and his ass looked really good.) We walked to the front door. We kissed and told each other that we looked forward to tomorrow night.

A little mushy I know, but I actually feel good about the open conversation we had. It was a different experience for me. And... I like being naked with him and... he sucks cock really well. :)

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
@Clean Cut and Hung He sounds like a good guy.

The only question I have is... who’s he sleeping with tonight after the fundraiser?

Don’t think about it. Don’t think about it. Don’t think about it.

Just giving you a hard time. Enjoy your time with him tomorrow night!

tito21

Superior Member
Media
My advice is to mirror his intensity. If you really like him, matching his pace will more likely be successful.

The harder you push beyond this point, the more you are actually pushing him away.

Also, don't pull away faster than he chases. You can't catch a big fish by reeling in the bait faster than he can swim.

Beyond that, if it's meant to be it will be. If not, there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Life is too short for mind games!

In my personal opinion, if two people are compatible and enjoy spending time together, just be up front and say so. If a guy makes me feel at ease in his presence and I like being around him, I’ll tell him to his face that I enjoy his company and want to spend more time with him. If he isn’t comfortable with that, well that pretty much answers my question that he isn’t into me and we aren’t compatible like I thought we would be. In that case, i’ll say thanks for his time and adios!

tito21

Superior Member
Media
To OP, I don’t know why you’re spilling all these personal stuff about your love life? Imagine him bump into this post online, i think he would be creeped out about it.

Why not just be honest and upfront with him? If he can’t accept your feelings and your honesty, then clearly he isn’t right for you. Life is too short to beat around the bush!

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Life is too short for mind games!

In my personal opinion, if two people are compatible and enjoy spending time together, just be up front and say so. If a guy makes me feel at ease in his presence and I like being around him, I’ll tell him to his face that I enjoy his company and want to spend more time with him. If he isn’t comfortable with that, well that pretty much answers my question that he isn’t into me and we aren’t compatible like I thought we would be. In that case, i’ll say thanks for his time and adios!

My advice isn't mind games. It's simply curbing the worst instincts that could ruin a relationship before it's had a chance.

Das_Boot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
In my opinion sex on the first date doesn't mean much. There's a large population of people who are just serial daters out of boredom and loneliness. Some aren't really looking for much other than a night's worth of good company.

I think if you're looking for a long term relationship you should stay focused. It's easy to get a one but stand but the pool of people who will stay with you for the long run is much smaller. Especially if you're using dating apps to set up encounters.

Reactions: tito21

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The biggest problem guys face is this cultural brainwashing from the Xian church that treats sex and Love as synonyms. Remember, these are the people who sell the crazy logic defying statement that sex is dirty and sinful unless it's with that one special person in the 'sanctity' of marriage, and then sex magically transforms itself into the expression of pure and ultimate Love.
The net effect here is not only an unhealthy and unnatural embrace of things like chastity and monogamy but it causes a confusion when sex is involved. Great sex and a solid relationship are not the same thing. I have great sex constantly. I am even friends with some of the guys, but I don't confuse the feel good High from dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that occurs when I am engaged in sex play with the depth and Love for the other person that a relationship calls for. Guys need to learn this difference and it will help them when they meet other males and interact sexually and socially.

The biggest problem guys face is this cultural brainwashing from the Xian church that treats sex and Love as synonyms. Remember, these are the people who sell the crazy logic defying statement that sex is dirty and sinful unless it's with that one special person in the 'sanctity' of marriage, and then sex magically transforms itself into the expression of pure and ultimate Love.
The net effect here is not only an unhealthy and unnatural embrace of things like chastity and monogamy but it causes a confusion when sex is involved. Great sex and a solid relationship are not the same thing. I have great sex constantly. I am even friends with some of the guys, but I don't confuse the feel good High from dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that occurs when I am engaged in sex play with the depth and Love for the other person that a relationship calls for. Guys need to learn this difference and it will help them when they meet other males and interact sexually and socially.
Equal regarding women.

Reactions: 1850231

M95Maz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last Friday I went to a party. It was a last minute thing and it turned out to be a fun gathering. At the party I met this guy. Kinda of hard to describe but I'm sure you've seen someone like him before. Somewhat clean cut. Nice looking but not a head turner. He was wearing jeans and a t shirt. I could tell he had a decent body just the way his clothes fit. He wore glasses. Of course he works in finance. But he wasn't geeky or nerdy. We talked for a long time. He was a super nice guy. Great smile and his eyes kinda lit up when he smiled. Sunday night he sent me a text and asked me if I'd like to get dinner on Monday (last night). He got my number from a mutual friend. I was interested so said yes.

I met him at the restaurant. Dinner flew by. There was no shortage of conversation. We were at the table for a little over two hours. The more the evening progressed the more I was attracted to him -- and I wasn't drinking. LOL After dinner I offered him a ride home (he had taken an Uber). We got to his place and he asked me to come in to get a book he just finished reading and that we had talked about over dinner. I have a rule that if I'm into a guy I don't have sex with him on the first date even if it's just jacking off together. So I went in just to get the book and maybe a kiss on the way out.

We walked into his house. It was nice -- neat and tidy just like how I imagined. He didn't offer me offer me anything so I figured this was really just to get the book. I stood in the living room while he went to the bedroom. He came back out, handed it to me and told me not to worry about returning it, that he likes passing books on after he's read them. I thanked him for the book and told him I had a really nice evening and was glad he asked me out. He said the same. I told him I'd like to see him again if he'd be up for it. (The other guy's response at this point is usually very telling -- but that's another thread, lol.) He smiled, his eyes lit up and he said he'd really like that. It seemed genuine. There was a bit of awkward silence as we smiled at each other. I then told him it was getting late and that I didn't want to keep him up. I asked him if a kiss good night would be appropriate. He said, "Absolutely."

We leaned toward each other and kissed, lips to lips. It was one of those kisses where you know immediately you're really into the guy. We stepped closer, put our arms around each other, onto each other's lower back and kissed again. Just our lips, no tongue. We pulled back and he said, "That was really nice." I responded, 'I agree." Our crotches were pressed up against each other and I could feel his cock getting hard and knew he could feel mine. We kissed again. It was crazy good, our lips passionately communicating. We then introduced our tongues. It was perfect; he knew exactly what to do with his tongue, not like a serpent trying to find a mate in my mouth. At his point I could feel precum oozing out of my cock. We pulled back. He told me the kissing was better than he expected and said he had been thinking about kissing me while we were having dinner. I admitted the same.

I told him it was a nice evening and that it was a "school night" and I should get going. He acknowledged the same and walked me to the door. As he opened the door I thanked him again for the book. He smiled and said, "Sure." He told me to drive safely and leaned in to kiss me. That was the trigger. We pulled each other in tightly, closed the front door, the book dropped to the floor, hands went everywhere, feeling each other's ass and crotch. We led me to his bedroom. We immediately started undressing each other while kissing. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans and went into his boxers. I felt his thick hard cock and big smooth balls. He felt my cock and balls, his roaming hands driving me crazy. We then completely undressed. I knew he had a nice body but was surprised by how fit he was. And his hardon pointing up toward the sky was hot! He told me how good I looked naked and I returned the compliment. We got on the bed and it turned into full blown sex. Lots of making out, lots of oral -- nipples, cock, balls and ass. We 69'd for a long time, sucking each other's cock, eating each other's ass, sucking on each other's balls, fingering each other while sucking each other's cock. We then fucked each other, several positions, ending with me fucking him on his back, him cumming, then me pulling out and cumming on his chest and stomach. I collapsed on him and we kissed while our cum mingled between us. He told me he had a really intense orgasm. I told him I felt really connected to him during sex. We kissed again.

We then went into the bathroom and cleaned up. He asked me if I'd like to spend the night since it was so late. I looked over at the clock on the bathroom counter and was surprised to see how long we had been having sex! I told him I'd like to spend the night and that I liked being with him. He smiled. We got into bed, snuggled and fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night. My hand roamed his body. I placed my hand on his soft cock and he rolled over to me. I felt his cock until he was rock hard. He told me how good it felt. I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He rolled on top of me and we kissed. He then went down and sucked my dick. He placed his hands behind my knees, lifted up spreading my legs and ass and dove in, rimming my hole. He then stuffed his thick cock in my ass and we passionately fucked. It was the best middle-of-the-night fucks I've had. After cumming we went back to sleep.

This morning we showered together, sucking each other off and swallowing each other's load. He shot a big load in my mouth and his cum tasted amazing. We ran out the door with coffee in insulated tumblers and a banana. I'm in the office, typing this while on calls, wearing the clothes I wore last night. I'm tired from little sleep. I also have mixed feelings -- feeling good about the connection but sensing I may have messed up by going so far on the first date.

I sent him a text telling him I had a nice evening. Just a few short sentences. I received a one word reply, "same" -- no punctuation, no emojis. It kind of fell flat for me. And now I'm analyzing everything. And feeling stupid. Duh, I've been here before. The sex was awesome. But did I ruin it by having sex with him? I really wanted to see him again. Did he have sex with me because he didn't want to see me again? I've never had sex on the first date with a guy I ended up dating. Ugh.

I know. Keep positive. Don't over analyze. It's too soon. If it's meant to be it will happen. If not, he was a nice guy and the sex was really good.

Ugh... again.
Nearly two weeks later.... what happened!!!!????...x

Reactions: Shyguy312

Shyguy312

Admired Member
Media
Bath (Bath and North East Somerset, England)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It was an interesting afternoon.

When I got to his place he opened the door with a smile, wearing shorts and a t shirt. When the door shut he gave me a warm hug and thanked me for dropping by. I told him the front yard looked great. He offered to show me around the yard. We went out front and then around the side and to the backyard with it’s nice pool and built in hot tub. Along the way he pointed out the work he had done for four hours this morning. He must have minored in horticulture; I didn’t know half the plants he pointed out. The outside of his place looks as neat and tidy and well designed as the interior.

Standing on the patio by the pool he said he was going to have iced tea and asked if I wanted anything to drink — beer, wine, cocktail, soft drink, water, he ran through the full offering. I told him I’d join him with iced tea. While pouring the tea he said he asked me over because he wanted to talk. At this point my feeling of mild euphoria from being around him turned to one of uneasiness. Everything ran through my head. I decided to hit it straight on and asked if everything was ok. He responded that it was nothing serious but felt he needed to open up the lines of communication. We headed to the living area and sat on the couch.

What happened next was new to me. He really opened up. Most guys are still guarded dates later and he just opened up. He told me that he went dark on me for a few days and he felt bad about it so he wanted me to know why. He said that he felt extremely attracted to me during our evening and that the sex had been some of the best sex he’d had. He shared that as he was driving to work the next morning that he was smiling ear to ear. And he felt is was beyond a physical attraction that it was a connection that he usually doesn’t feel. However, he caught himself and reminded himself of a couple of other guys he’d fallen for fast over the years and mistakes he’d made dating other guys. He felt the fear of letting himself go down the same path again and therefore put up a barrier. He also shared he had a lot going on at work, including travel to the east coast, so he pushed it all aside. Last night on the plane he asked himself what he was going to do. He said he decided, “Fuck it. I’m just going to let him know. Put it all out there. Then just go with what happens.”

I was stunned. I’ve never encountered a guy who opened up like that, especially after a first date. Everyone seems to have their little rules. They’re like little mind games. “Never let them know what you’re really thinking.” “Never be the first one to [insert whatever here].” I decided I needed to open up also. I told him I really liked our evening also and why. I told him I thought the sex was amazing and why. I told him I also drove to work feeling good... and glowing... about the evening we’d had. I shared with him that I was let down by his one word reply to my text and that I felt stupid for not seeing it as potentially just a hook up and letting my mind wander. I told him that I was trying to be optimistic yesterday when I left him the voice mail message. And that I was excited to hear his return voice mail message when I got out of the shower this morning. We talked about things that we’ve learned about relationships. I usually hate “relationship talk” with guys but this was more like sharing some mutual values and beliefs. Again, new territory for me.

He then asked if I’d be interested in going out tomorrow night. Of course I said yes. He told about the event he’s going to tonight, a fundraiser dinner for an organization he supports and volunteers for. He looked down at his watch and said that he needed to started getting ready in about a half an hour and asked if I wanted to jump in the hot tub. I told him I didn’t have a swimsuit. He said I could wear one of his or go naked like he usually does. “It’s private. The neighbors can’t see in.”

We walked out to the patio. By the time we pulled down our boxer briefs, we were both semi hard. It was so hot watching him standing there naked, his cock stretching out, lifting upward and getting fully boned up and pointing to the sky. He turned on the jets and we both stepped down into the hot tub, our cocks rock hard. We put our arms around each other. I told him I was glad we had that discussion. He agreed. We started kissing. After a long make out session, wandering hands stroking each other’s cock and feeling each other’s balls he told me he wanted to suck me off. I got up and sat on the edge of the hot tub. He sucked on my cock and balls, giving me a great blowjob. I came in his mouth, he swallowed my load and then slowly milked my dick dry. I got back in the water and told him I wanted to return the favor. He sat on the edge and I sucked his cock. When I sensed he was close I slowed down, found his hole and inserted my middle finger in his ass. I continued sucking, feeling his cock getting thicker in my mouth. He then started cumming, his ass tightening around my finger as he shot a big load in my mouth. He got back in the water and we held each other in silence.

When the jets turned off he asked me if I wanted to join him in the shower to wash off. Well, duh, of course! He has a great walk-in shower in the master bath with multiple shower heads. We washed each other in silence in what was like a super present mindfulness shower, slowly going over each other’s body. We both had hardons but didn’t get off again. We dried off. I put my clothes back on and he put on his boxer briefs and trousers for the evening. (The first time I’ve seen him in dress trousers and his ass looked really good.) We walked to the front door. We kissed and told each other that we looked forward to tomorrow night.

A little mushy I know, but I actually feel good about the open conversation we had. It was a different experience for me. And... I like being naked with him and... he sucks cock really well. :)

We needs an update!!