Fucking position when you're curved

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK guys, so I tried being a bottom, I don't think it's for me. I think I want to try being a top, but my dick is curved downward and the doctor I saw before told me that I could do doggy style so my dick could reach the prostate. What do you guys think? Or are there other positions I can try?

Thank you.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh god. Now I realize I sound like one of those posters with questionable medical session to garner attention. I assure you, I'm not. My doctor was the one in the other thread of me asking about hypospadias and this was the same doctor who didn't recommend me to undergo another surgery and that he said I could fuck fine and that a vagina just needs 2 inches of my dick for a woman to be satisfied. Then I told him that I'm gay and we proceeded to talk about fucking styles. But obviously he didn't know much.

whutsup21

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My man has a curved dick... he fucks me deep in different positions.... just gotta get used to it...

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I get the logic with the downward curve and fucking from behind to hit the prostate. It makes sense on paper, but like the others have said, try to experiment in real life and you'll find there probably aren't as many limits as you anticipate.

It's just sex after all. Treat it all in a light hearted manner. If things 'don't fit', laugh it off.

frostwolf

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm reviving this thread...
So I have a somewhat pronounced downward curve and a left one. Logic says that the best position to fuck is doggy style. However, many people I have been with have said that they preferred it when I fucked them on their back. I prefer it too, as I love eye contact and kissing while fucking. Does anyone have the same experience?

The Crescent moon. Wolves only supposed to howl at a full moon.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Logic says that the best position to fuck is doggy style.

Logic? During sex?

Seriously, sex is more than physical. So, if you think logically you lose a great deal of emotional sensation and intimacy if you insist on doggy style. So, I'm not surprised that more people prefer to have you look them in the eye. You're attractive and seeing your reactions during sex is as much a part of the act as whether your good at hitting his buttons.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
reverse-asian-cowboy

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK guys, so I tried being a bottom, I don't think it's for me. I think I want to try being a top, but my dick is curved downward and the doctor I saw before told me that I could do doggy style so my dick could reach the prostate. What do you guys think? Or are there other positions I can try?

Thank you.

Tell your bottom that he needs to walk around the corner if he wants to ride.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
I may have messed around with a str8 guy before whose D pointed completely downward. Not sure how he used it, because I'm a TOP. However, I don't think he used it to its abilities. Very good looking guy though.

bbtgm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just experiment, a good bottom will let you know what works and what does not. Been topped by guy with downward erection, we had great sex in many positions. But do agree reverse Asian cowboy felt great.