Fucking really petite girl...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cater89, Jul 30, 2008.

1. cater89

cater89 New Member

Hey,

I just started messing around with this girl I dated in high school. Thing is, we had sex back then, but my dick was smaller, I've grown about 3 and a half inches in the last 3 years. Now I'm 9.5 inches and about 7 around. My dick is bigger than her forearm. I have a really hard time getting inside of her, mainly I can just get the head of my dick in and it hurts her. I've tried everything I can think of to try and get her pussy to widen at least a little bit. Any ideas?

2. D_Clumbert Cocksicle

Can you upload a picture so we can see what the problem is?

3. oldriver

oldriver New Member

I know it's hard to think about this when you're with her but: PATIENCE, PATIENCE, PATIENCE.

My dick isn't but about 6 3/4 inches long but it is about 7 3/4 inches around and I've had a lot of lady partners tell me "it's too big, I can't do it." When that happens, just slow down dude and take an alternate path. Let her play with you, you finger fuck her -- gently -- for a while, and eventually she will be ready and she will enjoy it.

It takes a while for her to stretch and eventually she'll welcome you home.

4. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I love petite curvey girls! How about a photo of her? Just kidding.

Seriously, you CAN get your cock inside her. Remember, her vagina is designed to allow a full term baby to pass through it. But, you have to go easy (and don't think about how much a women screams during child birth)!

Take it slow! Make her WANT your cock inside her. Work on making her come a few times befoer you try to put it in. Use your mouth, fingers, and plenty of lube. Make sure she is wet and ready.

A favorite position is to have her on sitting top of you with her legs spread over your torso. This way she controls the entry speed and depth. Speaking of entry, when you get ready to put it in, don't just slam it home. Put the head in and take it out a few times. Let her get used the feeling little by little.

Lastly, buy her a drink or two first. If she's relaxed, she wont' be as likely to tense up.

5. D_Tintagel_Demondong

lots. of. lube.

6. Notaguru2

Gold Member

Astroglide (and ease in there). Problem solved. Worked for me every time.

7. spk_jones

spk_jones Member

Inebriation and lubrication are the keys.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I dated a petite little gal years ago, and it took a month for her pussy to accomodate me. she was on top controlling. she was not a virgin, but had never been on top. take your time. the first night I got all the way in, she had more orgasms than she had had in her life up to that point. The best part was I liked to pick her up and hold her while fucking her. we fucked standing up all the time. one night we missed our ride home, we were walking home, and we stood in the middle of the block(dark), fucking, while it was snowing. we both loved it. we fucked on her front porch one night and her mom caught us, she was cool, turned the light out.

9. joeice345

joeice345 Member

Albums:
    finger her and start stretching her out with your fingers

10. D_Kilkhampton Largehole

So obviously fake.

11. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

Come on guys, I'm 8X6 (a little thicker at the base, close to 7) and have never had a problem getting it in. Last year I fucked a 22 year old virgin. It took me about two months to get it all the way in and fuck comfortably where she didn't feel pain.

Now can you see my problem with this? I have never had a problem fucking any woman. Seriously, what do you really want to know?

12. LargeInLife

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
  13. socal9

socal9 New Member

Albums:
    always worth the work.......they can always take it //just be patient..petites are the best!

14. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very likely

Oh, that's very common - growing from a 6" pencil dick to a 9.5" girthy cock in 3 years. :cool:

Still even if it true, I really can't see the problem... As pointed out further up, this is nothing compared to a child. I'm very petite myself and I wouldn't consider a 9.5x7" an issue. Fake or not...

15. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

My wife is very petite and I've never had a problem provided she is aroused and we've have engaged in foreplay. Woman can take any size provided they are aroused.

16. SizeReallyMatters

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always try to bang the petite women. I'm a HUGE fan. Nothing better than little cheerleader, gymnast types. If you want pics, take a look at my profile.

I don't know how you grow that much in penis size. I just remember looking at my cock at 12 and saying, "looks like it might be big". 3.5" in 3 years?

Anyways, if the girl is into it, it will fit.

SRM.

17. spix14

spix14 New Member

Coming from a petite gal, trust me, if you're doing things right for her, you shouldn't have a problem. I just got out of a 4 year relationship with a guy who was...shall we say, under-endowed. My first experience after him was a friend of mine that turned out to be roughly twice his size (I'd hazard a guess at 8 1/2 to 9 long, no idea as to the girth measurements but quite thick) and I didn't have a problem at all. To give you an idea I'm 5'3 and about 105 pounds. Just warm up the engine before you try to floor it. ;)

18. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

Thank you.
    I'm 8X6 and I never had a problem with any of the women I been with. There was a few positions I had to go a little easy but no real major problems.

I had a virgin a year ago and it took about 2 months before she could take me balls deep, even doggy style - she was 5'1 and very petite.

19. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

That's my wife's experience too - she's the roughly the same height and weight as you and she has been always able to take a well-endowed guy (8 inch plus). I'm always amazed how she takes it all in so easily but she is able to get aroused fairly quickly.

Draft saved Draft deleted