fucking rednecks

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by sgtrock, Dec 9, 2011.

1. sgtrock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OK so when is it going to stop? I’m sick of it and you should be too.

This afternoon I went to the local Gold’s Gym and did my usual workout (although I usually do so in the early morning at 5:00AM I had to go later today). After my workout I love to go to the hot tub and then the sauna and the steam room. After sitting in the Jacuzzi for thirty minutes I got out took a shower and then went into the sauna. Now I go in here nude as I don’t see the sense in wearing clothes and I don’t want to ruin my towel so it’s just me and my clean-shaven body so what.

Today was different; as I sat there enjoying the relaxing heat two assholes walked in. Let me tell you there was already two other guys in the sauna when they walked in. After they both sat down they noticed that I am clean-shaven and nude and immediately started with the GAY slur crap. Now I like to think I am smart enough to avoid confrontations over stupidity but they continued and it was getting nasty.

‘So what kind of FAG are you?” one of the assholes said. Then the other said that I must want to take everyone’s dick in the gym.

Now I am a lot of things but first of all I am not some pinhead redneck who believes just because someone is nude or clean-shaven that this somehow determines their sexuality. I am after all believe it or not very much a heterosexual although I admit to loving to tease and taunt all who will look or watch.

Anyway as these idiots continued I took as much as I could take when I stood up naked and all and sucker punched the first redneck so fucking hard his head hit the wall and made a thump and when his little fat buddy stood up I cold cocked him too knocking him down on the tile floor.

Now I am not proud of what I did but I do have a question. When are you so called heterosexuals going to get over it? If being GAY was contagious then we would all have a worry but just because someone dresses a certain way or in this case goes with out clothes and hair how in the fuck does this determine their sexuality????

I am sick of the narrow mindedness that still seems so prevalent in today’s society. As a straight man who enjoys showing off his body I have a serious problem with the rednecks who claim so loudly that they aren’t GAY. Homophobia takes on many forms and one of the most recognizable is anyone who professes so loudly that they aren’t GAY is probably lying.

As for the two fat ass rednecks I don’t think they will be bothering me again but the sad thing is they will probably continue their stupidity. At 6’1” 215lbs I think they didn’t think before they ran their mouth and I seem to remember a guy who I was in the marines with who was 6’6” and was GAY. He would have pulverized them…

This whole stupid thing can be avoided if the ignorant will just keep their thoughts to themselves and if you don’t like being around different people move to the Appalachia Mountains.

Its 2011 don’t you think its time we all started getting along better than we do now. The differences in us make us stronger not weaker.

Flush a rednecks head down the toilet until they learn…

I have no place in my life for stupidity and being a former marine I challenge any idiot to bring it on as marine naked or not will not quit I will kick your ass or die trying.

2. Persaus

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    you are now a superhero i believe....

3. mickstl

mickstl New Member

Albums:
    I especially love the thump part... :cool:

4. H_Sniper

H_Sniper New Member

Albums:
    Dude, you are awesome. Straight, Bi, Gay or whatever, I'd love to hang out with you. You served them right.

5. MickeyLee

Gold Member

redneck is as offensive as fag.
    insulting a person based on socioeconomic status is one of the last hold outs of acceptable bigotry.

"homophobic ass" works well as a replacement, least in your lil sauna tale.

6. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well I'm sorry you resorted to violence but some ppl are idiots. Hope you don't get arrested etc. Then again a "fag" beat them up... who would go to the cops about that? <heh>

The people who resort to fearing and hating "the other" are usually so damn scared of "it" that they can't/won't think about it any different.

7. uncut1

uncut1 Member

They got what they deserve. Two against one and they were lookin for trouble.
    fk-em. Thank you for standing up to them.I have had to many of my friends beat up from assholes just like them.Violance is never cool.but sometimes..ya just got fight back.

8. thickseven

thickseven New Member

Not saying they didn't deserved it but you don't think being naked was a form of flame-baiting? I don't frequent saunas but my understanding was that the decorum was to have a towel on. Also the expression is cold-clocked, not cold-cocked, lol.

9. PhoenixInvictus

Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    .... WHOOP THAT ASS!!!! LOL, good for you. Some people would've fucked them up for less... I'm one of them.

10. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    That mentality makes me throw up.

I don't consider what you did as being violent; sometimes a punch or a slap in the face is what some people need when they act as such (hopefully it will wake some of them up, but don't hold your fingers crossed!).

I hoped you told them to suck your big dick, too!:biggrin1:

11. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    Try not too fight bare-assed if at all possible, it's generally not a good idea to have the jewels just out there flopping around when "redneck" thumping.

Also not all "rednecks" behave the way they did, so please don't generalize everyone that uses the word "fag" as being a "redneck".

Inbred assholes, fucktards, etc would also probably be a suitable substitute for them.

12. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If this is true (doesn't the persecuted guy single handedly beating up the two offenders with ease and no mention of there being a problem with gym security, etc., sound a little too heroic and wishful to anyone else), then I can't condone their behavior. But I also agree with those who point out that going naked when others don't is something that you know will attract attention, and having a completely clean-shaven body is something that you know some people are going to make certain assumptions from. You can either 1, prepare to be called a fag from time to time; or 2, handle your public relations in a way that isn't likely to provoke it occasionally. But you can't expect everyone to be accepting and nice. Do you know how I know that's an unrealistic expectation? Because you yourself made your own assumptions about them and called them a name based on what you witnessed, too - and you're the one who considers yourself to have an open heart and mind. Assholes though they may be, I'll bet they didn't go home and say, "Wow, that fag shouldn't have called us rednecks. That was closed-minded. He must be a hillbilliphobe."

13. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    kudos. I get pissed when people start saying anything to slur against anyone for something they can't change. I always remember a quote by Margaret Cho (love her or hate her, this is definitely a good line) ---

"...racism and homophobia are the exact same thing and when someone insults me and somebody says that i'm fat, unfunny, stupid or whatever i can argue that, but when somebody says something about my race, I feel it, because that's who I am. When somebody attacks your sexuality, it hurts because that's you. You can't change that. Sexuality and race are the essential parts of ourselves we cannot remove or destroy. They are the you of you and the me of me...i'm hurt because somebody just got called a fag, or pansey, or a sissy, or a bull dyke, ... , and unless to you that's a term of endearment because to me that person is being attacked because of who they are, and I don't accept that"

14. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Will you be revising that piece of self-assessment?

15. travis1985

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I tend to fall in with the school of thought that says your race or sexual orientation AREN'T "who you are," but merely single aspects of a much more expansive whole whose sum is greater than its parts. If being bi translates to meaning I'm a fag in someone's eyes, I guess I'm a fag. I may not be able to change that, but as I said above, I can change the way I present myself if I'm not prepared to live with someone thinking I'm a fag. Lots of choices in life, each with fairly predictable results.

16. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Yes, it's time to grow up - live and let live!

17. rayray

rayray Active Member

sgtrock- I applaude you for putting those fucktards in their place. Though in a society full of violence and hate for being perceived as an odd those 2 idiots had it coming..To MickeyLee, the word "Redneck" is a much more acceptable term no matter what dictionary you got that out of.You dont here a comedian say "You might be a Fag if" with a punch line do you ?

18. luvmycock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm sure they will think twice before name calling again

19. whoknowes

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with Mickeylee, while I completely agree with you that the ignorant ways really need to stop... IM not sure violence was the correct way....im sure it felt good at the time but wouldnt you rather be rid of them in your gym by complaining to management?... I being from Alabama have enough problems with being lumped into that ignorant, bubba, redneck catageory, while I do identify as "southern", "Redneck" is not something I will or what to identify with..... You might also want to think about why they were looking so closely as to notice you were clean shaven.... Maybe it was just your dick is so much bigger than theirs, they couldnt help but look :)

20. dolfette

Gold Member

ewww! benches that have had multiple bare arses sitting on them?

Draft saved Draft deleted