Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not saying they didn't deserved it but you don't think being naked was a form of flame-baiting? I don't frequent saunas but my understanding was that the decorum was to have a towel on. Also the expression is cold-clocked, not cold-cocked, lol.

It must be said that way in your area, ive never heard "cold-clocked".... I've heard of clocked as in hitting but cold-cocked is correct. If you're going to correct someone you might want to google it first. Also, you don't bait people by being naked.....some places allow for you to be naked.....it's no excuse for their behavior.

And fOr the poster quoting Wikipedia definition of Redneck, let's list the rest: In recent decades, the term has expanded its meaning to refer to bigoted, loutish reactionaries who are opposed to modern ways,[7] and has often been used to attack Southern conservatives and racists.[8] At the same time, some Southern whites have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier.[9]

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Violence is the language these people speak...they were trying to intimidate this guy and they don't respect words. I bet yOu they won't say shit to the next naked dude in there. As far as in concerned these were assholes that picked a fight with the wrong person and got what they asked for. Hopefully they'll think twice about bullying the next guy.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I admit that I was upset as well as I shouldn't have popped them either. I also really wasn't calling them Rednecks because of where they are
from but because they were narrow minded. I wasn't upset by what they called me as much as it went on long enough unprevoked. As for being nude and clean-shaven leading them on;WTF? Isn't this the same as the rapist saying she was asking for it because of the way she was dressed? I was in the sauna and I always go in naked how does this determine my sexuality? As for the other two guys both came out to me after I showered and said they would explain to management what happened. Which they did but neither of the two guys I hit said anything. So yes I know two wrongs don't make a right and violence doesn't always solve everything but in this case I think it will act as a deterrent. Lastly with regards to spelling or grammar errors in my defense I wrote this within thirty minutes of it happening so I was angry. Besides I told you I was a Marine we aren't necessarily known for our brains now are we?

The bottom line is narrow minded people shouldn't label people because of how they dress, or talk, or walk. Remember how shocked everyone was when they found out Rock Hudson was GAY? You can't always judge a book by it's cover now can you?

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Naked in a sauna, maybe. Naked in a hot tub, asking for trouble.
2. In NYC, you would have been in the can a half hour after the incident.
3. You should have just said... "So which one of you guys wants to suck my cock first?"

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
3. You should have just said... "So which one of you guys wants to suck my cock first?"
for straight dudes you're spending a lot of time talking about my genitals. i wish my girlfriend was half that attentive. are you two an item or something?

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Today was different; as I sat there enjoying the relaxing heat two assholes walked in. Let me tell you there was already two other guys in the sauna when they walked in. After they both sat down they noticed that I am clean-shaven and nude and immediately started with the GAY slur crap. Now I like to think I am smart enough to avoid confrontations over stupidity but they continued and it was getting nasty

So what kind of FAG are you?” one of the assholes said. Then the other said that I must want to take everyone’s dick in the gymNow I am a lot of things but first of all I am not some pinhead redneck who believes just because someone is nude or clean-shaven that this somehow determines their sexuality. I am after all believe it or not very much a heterosexual although I admit to loving to tease and taunt all who will look or watch.

Anyway as these idiots continued I took as much as I could take when I stood up naked and all and sucker punched the first redneck so fucking hard his head hit the wall and made a thump and when his little fat buddy stood up I cold cocked him too knocking him down on the tile floor

Now I am not proud of what I did but I do have a question. When are you so called heterosexuals going to get over it? If being GAY was contagious then we would all have a worry but just because someone dresses a certain way or in this case goes with out clothes and hair how in the fuck does this determine their sexuality????

I am sick of the narrow mindedness that still seems so prevalent in today’s society. As a straight man who enjoys showing off his body I have a serious problem with the rednecks who claim so loudly that they aren’t GAY. Homophobia takes on many forms and one of the most recognizable is anyone who professes so loudly that they aren’t GAY is probably lying.

If you don't like what they are saying you get off your ugly ass and leave. Report it to management. By physically assaulting them you get the chance of being sued and even thrown in jail. Verbal harassment isn't right, but it is not a reason to go after them physically.

Leave, then report it to the management, if nothing gets done, get some people together and picket and boycott the place. Let it be known what happens there. Assaulting them, possibly causing a serious injury especially to the one that hit his head on the wall, does not make you into a hero, just another jerk. If that man dies by the way, and head injuries often lead to that, you can charged with murder. Get yourself a good lawyer now, since even the assault can be charged on you.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes I admit that I was upset as well as I shouldn't have popped them either. I also really wasn't calling them Rednecks because of where they are
from but because they were narrow minded. I wasn't upset by what they called me as much as it went on long enough unprevoked. As for being nude and clean-shaven leading them on;WTF? Isn't this the same as the rapist saying she was asking for it because of the way she was dressed? I was in the sauna and I always go in naked how does this determine my sexuality? As for the other two guys both came out to me after I showered and said they would explain to management what happened. Which they did but neither of the two guys I hit said anything. So yes I know two wrongs don't make a right and violence doesn't always solve everything but in this case I think it will act as a deterrent. Lastly with regards to spelling or grammar errors in my defense I wrote this within thirty minutes of it happening so I was angry. Besides I told you I was a Marine we aren't necessarily known for our brains now are we?

The bottom line is narrow minded people shouldn't label people because of how they dress, or talk, or walk. Remember how shocked everyone was when they found out Rock Hudson was GAY? You can't always judge a book by it's cover now can you?
Considering your continued use of the word redneck and this statement below, your claim of not calling them this because of where but rather what, is proven a lie when you instruct people to all move to Appalachia. There are many fine and forward thinking people in the Appalachians and you have clearly taken a swipe at all of them, and shown yourself to be just as narrow minded if not more so than the men at the gym who offended you.
You write the information which shows you know better, they might not.

This whole stupid thing can be avoided if the ignorant will just keep their thoughts to themselves and if you don’t like being around different people move to the Appalachia Mountains. [/COLOR]

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a straight man who enjoys showing off his body I have a serious problem with the rednecks who claim so loudly that they aren’t GAY. Homophobia takes on many forms and one of the most recognizable is anyone who professes so loudly that they aren’t GAY is probably lying.

Your thesis certainly seems true!

80% Straight, 20% Gay

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As for being nude and clean-shaven leading them on;WTF? Isn't this the same as the rapist saying she was asking for it because of the way she was dressed?
That a rape victim may have been dressed provocatively doesn't make the crime okay, but it does mean she walked into a precarious situation deliberately presenting herself in a way that contributed to the idea. So did you, if this really happened. I say this as someone who has been raped and learned a lot from it that they won't tell you on SVU.

ThePipe said:
And fOr the poster quoting Wikipedia definition of Redneck, let's list the rest: In recent decades, the term has expanded its meaning to refer to bigoted, loutish reactionaries who are opposed to modern ways,[7] and has often been used to attack Southern conservatives and racists.[8] At the same time, some Southern whites have reclaimed the word, using it with pride and defiance as a self-identifier.[9]
The same is true of "nigger." Is that word also okay to throw around at people you don't like? If you're not prepared to answer that with a resounding "YES," you must withdraw your point.

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not saying they didn't deserved it but you don't think being naked was a form of flame-baiting? I don't frequent saunas but my understanding was that the decorum was to have a towel on. Also the expression is cold-clocked, not cold-cocked, lol.
'

WHY ON EARTH DO YOU THINK THE "DECORUM" IS TO HAVE A TOWEL ON?!??!

DO YOU KNOW *ANYTHING* ABOUT SAUNAS? WHERE THEY ORIGINATED?

IN THE ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD, IF YOU WORE A FUCKING BATHING SUIT OR TOWEL INTO A SAUNA YOU'D BE LAUGHED OUT OF THE PLACE (AND POSSIBLY ASKED TO LEAVE).

and yes, I was shouting. Your generation needs to fucking GROW UP.