fucking self??

extravagance87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been trying to do this for the last month.

I've got the length. I've got the time and patience. But it seems like my problem is not having enough leverage. Like, I can't get enough force to actually get it to go in. Maybe too slippery form lubes? I don't know. I really want to do this and am determined. But I think I need some advice as far as being able to really direct it in.

One of my thoughts is that I just need to get my anus a bit more... stretched out, bigger. Any thoughts?

Allan S.

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah yes skyray, my secret is no more! I start with a soft 7.5 or 8 inch cock perhaps inflated in girth only to about 6 to 6.5 inches. The head is dragged teasingly over my asshole and rubbed around to excite it to open and accept my cock. At some point of teasing the asshole suddenly pops open and the cock starts to enter ever deeper and enlarges very rapidly inside of me. My cock is now mostly erect, not quite to maximum 9.5 by 7.5 , but close enough, maybe 9 inches by 7 inches in girth, to be mostly rigid and definitely hot and excited and restless for some pushing in and out of me. It takes only about two to three minutes of self-fucking for my cock to cum lovingly yet forcefully about 4 or so inches inside of me.There is no instant of pain involved ... the greatest sensation is of a soothing warm flow inside involving incredible release and satisfaction on an elevated level. I sometimes feel as if I am floating during this particular orgasm... there is an acute awareness that something very special involving tenderness and self-loving has just occurred!:rolleyes:

In one version of my earliest performances of the self-fuck routine, a handler was used to force my cock to fuck me. This version can be likened more to being anally raped by someone using your cock to do so. There is little of the tenderness and much of the savage in this approach. Each version has its own special appeal both to performer and audience/camera. There is pleasure for me in both approaches. Today, I believe I slightly prefer having someone else handle my cock , get it inside of me and then fuck me with it to a more violent orgasm!:smile:

This is one HOT vintage message!!!

Reactions: basque9

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Heh - ok. Gotta admit. I tried this for the first time last night. Saw this thread, and though. Hrm. Been bottoming a lot now that I have a vers bf, and he's worked me open - I wonder....

Got on my back - fingered myself for a bit with some non-irritating lotion I have, and then - gave it a try. The balls get in the way BIG time. But...once I angled myself - I slipped the head in. Now I don't have the best ability to "reach" since I had back surgery and its a tad hard to bend and push in that way - but I managed it. Got half hard. ONCE I got more than half, and that was hard to deal with - tried it again - and shoved about an inch or two in. Basically just the head.

Its a VERY strange sensation. Reminds me of the one time I was in the middle but - I controlled both and this time got BOTH feelings. I have to say I didn't last long, and well, creaming my own hole has to be yet another very odd and intense experiences I've ever had. Of course I called @Aithon and told him about it. Asked him if he'd help me explore this a little more and he's on board. Made me think though - anyone ever DP with themselves and their partner!? ;)

I'll also see if someday I can manage a pic. There's some contortioning that has to go on for it to happen.

Heh did I just unlock a new power?:D

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Heh - ok. Gotta admit. I tried this for the first time last night. Saw this thread, and though. Hrm. Been bottoming a lot now that I have a vers bf, and he's worked me open - I wonder....

Got on my back - fingered myself for a bit with some non-irritating lotion I have, and then - gave it a try. The balls get in the way BIG time. But...once I angled myself - I slipped the head in. Now I don't have the best ability to "reach" since I had back surgery and its a tad hard to bend and push in that way - but I managed it. Got half hard. ONCE I got more than half, and that was hard to deal with - tried it again - and shoved about an inch or two in. Basically just the head.

Its a VERY strange sensation. Reminds me of the one time I was in the middle but - I controlled both and this time got BOTH feelings. I have to say I didn't last long, and well, creaming my own hole has to be yet another very odd and intense experiences I've ever had. Of course I called @Aithon and told him about it. Asked him if he'd help me explore this a little more and he's on board. Made me think though - anyone ever DP with themselves and their partner!? ;)

I'll also see if someday I can manage a pic. There's some contortioning that has to go on for it to happen.

Heh did I just unlock a new power?:D
around the balls buddy! about what happened here too

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
around the balls buddy! about what happened here too

Heh - yeah - I managed that eventually. Never really noticed how big they were till recently - and man they get in the way during this fun activity ;-) My left curve helps if I sort of side slip it back between my legs ;-)

Reactions: notN2pussy

beachsport

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LMAO. Yeah, it's exactly like incest.

It is like incest. I wouldn't suck my own dick even if I had the ability to do so. Very nasty and disgusting. I can find a lot of well-hung guys out there who can saisfy my appetite.

beachsport

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great info Onad. Thanks for the contribution.

The “A Man’s Guide” is awesome and will produce endless hours of pleasure.

How to Self Fuck Yourself - A Man's Guide

Patience, Sensitivity and Learning a bit about penis and anal anatomy will help you in many ways. Please understand auto anal intercourse is a form of masturbation. It is safe, it is normal and -- it is satisfying.

Here are some suggestions I add. One's penis as well as one's anus (with patience) can be trained for definite penetration and orgasm. (assuming an average sized penis – 4 to 6 inches when erect)
1. As mentioned before, be sure to lube the head and selcus. (the back rough portion of the penis head)
No need to overdo the lubing. Just a little on the selcus and a very very thin coating on the head. If you over do it -- you are going to experience lots of pullouts or popouts. By the way, Preparation H (TM) is an excellent lube. It does lube yet there is enough friction to increase excitement and strengthen the erection.
2. Positioning of the semi erect penis and testicles (balls) is well describe on this site. I do add this advice, once you have your penis and balls positioned, close your legs so your penis and balls are definitely behind your thighs) but don’t close too tight. This will give you some leverage in producing additional forward pressure by your penis.
3. Once you have your penis aimed directly onto your anus, be patient -- you gently push your penis against the lips of your anus, don’t shove or try a hard thrust. This will just produce frustration and possibly mildly injure the membrane and capillaries of the anus. Thrusting hard can also introduce you to the world of hemorrhoids. As you have the head of your penis pressed gently against your anus, learn to make mild contractions and releases (tightening and opening) of your anus. This is like a massage. It will accomplish several things. It will help excite your penis even more plus it will start the process of your anus muscles opening to receive you. Now comes the most fantastic of feelings. Once you feel penetration starting, then apply a very very gentle pressure inward. While doing this, you can also inhale and exhale (slowly breath in and out) and amazingly enough, this helps to envelope the penis -- yes, helping your anus to pull in your penis. You should also be sensing pre-cum (a small fantastic cool liquid feeling) at this time and this provides additional inner (deep in) lubrication.
4. Once you have definite penetration, try and avoid over tightening your anal muscles and also as you reach it, your sphincter muscles. If you don't control this, they will tighten so much that you will be unable to ejaculate. (kind of like pinching the head of your penis to hold the cum in).
5. Once you are really in, continue taking breaths in and exhaling and also make very very gentle anal contractions. What will happen is -- this is almost identical to the muscular actions and blood vessels flowing inside the vagina. Oh yeah -- it feels great. With practice your anus coupled with the breathing will continue to excite and continue the ejection process of your penis. This will also help your penis go in deeper and deeper. In fact, that combination will eventually become nearly automatic. Additionally, you are going to feel fantastic and with practice...guess what? You will ejaculate (cum) inside yourself.

I mention: these hints are from personal experience; my penis is only 5-6 inches long when erect; practice is absolutely essential; patience is a must; getting to know your own anatomy is extremely important; auto anal intercourse is safe as long as you aren’t trying to thrust your penis through the wall; likewise be patient, don't expect success the very first time -- "practice makes perfect" and it is totally worth learning and practicing this process.

Enjoy!