Fucking serious cooking.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Today I'm brining a turkey, and will get up while it's still dark tomorrow and put it in the smoker. Also am baking cornbread to make dressing. We'll have giblet gravy, macaroni and cheese, rice, the Dreaded Green Bean Casserole, and a few other things as yet undecided.

What are you having for Thanksgiving dinner?

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I usually deep fry my turkey but this year stuffing it with apples and a brown sugar glaze. Also having mash taters, noodles, giblet dressing, green bean casserole (barf) and cherry delight. Oh and some veggies...

Thanks for asking now fuck off and go eat your turkey. :biggrin1:

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Title "FUCKING serious cooking and then I read this:

Today I'm brining a turkey, and will get up while it's still dark tomorrow and put it in the smoker. Also am baking cornbread to make dressing. We'll have giblet gravy, macaroni and cheese, rice, the Dreaded Green Bean Casserole, and a few other things as yet undecided.

What are you having for Thanksgiving dinner?
The visuals are of you screwing the behoozawits out of a brined turkey at the crack of dawn, slamming your walking stick into it's rear or as you called it "smoker" (put it in the smoker). I guess it will be a hard and fast thrusting to make it smoke.:biggrin1:

I am having my "new" son and his betrothed over along with my younger daughter and her crew as well as 2 of the men I worked with and their wives. We will be dining on various forms of pig. Pork chops and hams are part of our standard Thanksgiving fare along with butternut squash, green beans, eggplant...both stuffed and fried, breaded slices, potatoes....both white and sweet, pecan, mincemeat and blueberry pies, among other things. I don't like turkey and knew my daughters didn't, turned out my son is of the same wise thinking.:cool:

There will also be a table stacked with less perishable snacking foods for enjoying throughout the day before we attack the main meal as other extended family and a few neighbors tend to drop by on there way to other places and it would be uncivilized not to feed them.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seriously fucking hope that we'll be able to fucking see my family this fucking Thanksgiving holiday, but I'm still not fucking sure if that's going to happen. If we get to see my family this fucking year for Thanksgiving, then the food will be fucking delicious! Food you would fucking die for! Chicken'n dumplings, green bean fucking casserole, sweet potato casserole, ham with cheese and pineapple dressing, pecan pie... The whole fucking works! Fuck yeah! Even TheBoyfriend agrees that my side of the family is where we should spend every fucking Thanksgiving. Serious fucking cooking indeed!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HB your dinner sounds delicious. Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite to prepare and eat....We are having....
Pumpkin soup garnished with curried pumpkin seeds
Turkey with stuffing and dressing
Sweet potato bread pudding
Mashed potatoes and gravy
Cranberry Relish
Homemade green bean casserole.
Pumpkin pie
Chocolate pecan pie

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Hickboy and everyone at LPSG.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hehehe... taking the gizzard out of the turkey and thinking....so that's what a curved cock looks like.

Turkey, Stuffing, ham, Stuffed Mushrooms, Cranberry sauce, pies, cookies, and the new addition of the family is brining a very odd pie...

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is all this hate for the green bean casserole?! It's one of my favorites.
I've baked a whole apple pie, mini pumpkin pies, mini pumpkin praline pies, mini pecan pies, and a few mini apple pies for my best friend. We're having pepper roasted turkey, White Castle burger stuffing, ( I don't eat stuffing, that's all my parents) Cranberry stuffing, Green bean casserole *YUM*, Baked yams with marshmallows, crescent rolls, mashed potatoes, celery with chive cream cheese and olive app, and I think that's it.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I seriously fucking hope that we'll be able to fucking see my family this fucking Thanksgiving holiday, but I'm still not fucking sure if that's going to happen. If we get to see my family this fucking year for Thanksgiving, then the food will be fucking delicious! Food you would fucking die for! Chicken'n dumplings, green bean fucking casserole, sweet potato casserole, ham with cheese and pineapple dressing, pecan pie... The whole fucking works! Fuck yeah! Even TheBoyfriend agrees that my side of the family is where we should spend every fucking Thanksgiving. Serious fucking cooking indeed!

I have never seen you curse so fucking much. It kind of turned me on. o_O

Derp. Now I've reread the thread title and have understands.

hctib1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What nudeyorker doesn't know.....and how could he:biggrin1: is that at this very moment I have people on their way to get me that chocolate pecan pie so it won't be on his table after all.:biggrin1:

I hate to tell you that I'm already at nudeyorker's home and I've already eaten the chocolate pecan pie......but we'll save u a slice of pumpkin pie:cool:

OH! and there's always green bean casserole!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What nudeyorker doesn't know.....and how could he:biggrin1: is that at this very moment I have people on their way to get me that chocolate pecan pie so it won't be on his table after all.:biggrin1:
I always make two of these pies it's a favorite of everyone for some reason.
I hate to tell you that I'm already at nudeyorker's home and I've already eaten the chocolate pecan pie......but we'll save u a slice of pumpkin pie:cool: The second one is in the oven right now!

OH! and there's always green bean casserole!
It's actually pretty good if you make it with freshly steamed green beans and homemade white sauce with mushrooms.+ I have really grown fond of those french fried onion things that you top it with. This is the only thing my other half insists on having every year. (Some childhood memory thing)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nudeyorker, that pie sounds soooo good! I agree with you about making green bean casserole with fresh green beans. I used a recipe once that had real cream and rosemary in it and it was definitely the best green bean casserole I've ever had. I wish I hadn't lost it. :frown1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lost the recipe, I meant, not the casserole. :rolleyes:

The casserole was eaten and was delicious. Fucking delicious, I meant. :biggrin1:

I am the worst about typing things that didn't say what I meant to say :redface: