Fucking so hard you break shit

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah, been there done that, most women wont let me fuck them as hard as id like but, dudes are a different story,alot of dudes like it hard and rough, the way i love to fuck Ive broken beds, lamps, nightstands and it was all well worth it :wink:

I keep runnin into your posts....everywhere i look!!!!!

Not, that i am stalking you or anything...LOL

But, yes, I am a guy that REALLY likes a hard POUNDING.....the harder I am being fucked, the better the orgasm...

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok. i donno what to say to that, ahh... let's get a nice girl and both go at her hard until we break... a sweat, a lamp, a bed, and make one slippery white mess on her chin, chest, and pink little pussy? you take one end for a ride, ill do the other, and we switch when u get tired?

Nothing hotter than tapping pussy with a bud but, be warned I like crossing swords, :cool:

hexer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back in HS, I still had an old bunk bed setup that was basically two beds ontop of each other, the stackable kind. Big, heavy, and wood. Well I had removed the matress and the cross boards for whatever reason, i think so i wouldn't hit my head when I woke up.

Well she was holding onto the side railings that were still there up top using it for leverage or help with thrusting or whatever was going on that time.

Well to my surprise those 20+ yr old boards under the bottom bunk were a little brittle, so twenty minutes into it, we found ourselves stuck in a mattress sandwich. We laughed so much we just stopped there and called it a day. Thank god the family was gone, as we about went through the floor. :)

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The healing powers of the pussy are nothing less than "Native American." If they can consistently shit critters that are 100 times bigger than the biggest cock on the planet...and recover from that...you get the picture. Cocks are nothing compared to critter shitting.

careful with that pussy guy!!! I have never seen any "replacement parts" for one of those!

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The healing powers of the pussy are nothing less than "Native American." If they can consistently shit critters that are 100 times bigger than the biggest cock on the planet...and recover from that...you get the picture. Cocks are nothing compared to critter shitting.

OMG!!!! We are into two of the same threads....and "critter shittin".....OMG FUCKIN funny:eek:

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been fucked hard enough to bust 2 beds, a kitchen table (the kind with flaps - and when the flap dropped to the ground so did I, ouch), a vase and a mirror. And those were all with the same guy now that I think about it. {looking for his number} :tongue:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yeah, been there done that, most women wont let me fuck them as hard as id like but, dudes are a different story,alot of dudes like it hard and rough, the way i love to fuck Ive broken beds, lamps, nightstands and it was all well worth it :wink:

Good information to know :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok. i donno what to say to that, ahh... let's get a nice girl and both go at her hard until we break... a sweat, a lamp, a bed, and make one slippery white mess on her chin, chest, and pink little pussy? you take one end for a ride, ill do the other, and we switch when u get tired?
This can be arranged. :biggrin1:

I dont like it nice :tongue::biggrin1::tongue:
Neither do I. You, me, and rugbydude88, just name a time and place. :wink:

Fucked so hard one day we brought down the twin towers...back in '01 as I recall...
Nice try, but not funny.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, obviously I am kinda sick in the head because when i read "fucking so hard you break shit" I instantly thought of breaking shit meaning poop. Man I need to get out more often!

In answer to the actual question, me and the man broke our old bed and it actually went in half, but it was damn fun breaking it ;)!

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wish women would let me fuck harder too, Monster. My natural instinct is to plunge as deep as I can, pull almost all the way out and slam back in as hard as I can, at jackhammer speed. Oh well. That's what guys are for ;)

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wish women would let me fuck harder too, Monster. My natural instinct is to plunge as deep as I can, pull almost all the way out and slam back in as hard as I can, at jackhammer speed. Oh well. That's what guys are for ;)

:biggrin1:Thats what little boys are made of:biggrin1: I love it hard and rough myself.