Fucking somebody working in the same office - would you/have you done it?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you/would you ever have sex with somebody working in the same office?

I work in an office section with staff from a number of departments (probably about 4/5). However, there are quite a few women who I wouldn't mind taking a plunge with (none work in my department ).

How do I go about chatting, meeting them out of work and do the thing?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My rule of thumb is that even a dog knows not to shit where he eats; I've never allowed myself the temptation of someone with whom I work directly. I've seen it occur and have yet to see it end well.

On the other hand, when I was 24 I worked for a medium-sized chain of furniture stores. There was a girl in customer service out at the warehouse who got me out of some terrible scrapes, and we started flirting over the phone in a casual way. She knew I was basically gay (I think she was probably at least very bi-curious), and in between our flirting I'd occasionally share a tale of some recent sexual adventure. We both considered it completely harmless.

That summer we both went on the company-sponsored booze cruise around Boston Harbor, where flirting turned to some dancing which led to some groping. She came home with me that night and we had some drunken play. It was completely NSA: really more about curiosity than anything else.

It didn't hurt our working relationship one bit, though we kept it pretty much a secret. I've always thought of it as the reverse of a straight guy experimenting with a dude after a few too many cocktails.

The postscript is that later that same year, at the corporate Holiday Party/awards ceremony she very publicly gifted me with a large silver and green-glass brooch, which I pinned to my dinner jacket immediately. We both thought it was a hoot (and a lovely gesture), but many of my co-workers at the store were slightly horrified to see me wear such a large and ostentatious piece of (rather feminine) jewelry. I wore it to every other such function as long as I worked there. It's still in a box in my bedroom.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the thing is, I don't work with them directly, but simply share the same physical space. It is a large room with about 50 cubicles, all of persons in different departments.

i fully understand that work flings are not always advisable, but IMO it's not a black and white case. if it's with somebody not in one's immediate department, then I think it's less of an issue.

D_Johnny Schlepp

1st Like
Media
the thing is, I don't work with them directly, but simply share the same physical space. It is a large room with about 50 cubicles, all of persons in different departments.

i fully understand that work flings are not always advisable, but IMO it's not a black and white case. if it's with somebody not in one's immediate department, then I think it's less of an issue.

Trust me, its not worth it at all. I know the whole "fucking a co-worker" thing is a hell of a fantasy, but it can lead to one hell of a nightmare, which can also lead to the unemployment line. For example, a good friend of mine was in a co-worker dilemma. He was working at a university, and was the head chef (or whatever the title). Now my friend is definitely a flirt, and in that type of people-orientated atmosphere, that is a +. Long story short. He got involved with a female who did administrative work for the school. He told me how he brought her home one night, hit it, the next few days he avoided her. He didn't even return her calls. About a month later, he was getting fired for a sexual harassment complaint.

He's now collecting unemployment and has a lot of responsibilities. He decided that PUSSY, was more important than his job. Man trust me, when people (mostly women) catch feelings in workplace affairs, they will make you pay!!!

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes....with a manager at a grocery store i worked at back in college....it turned the whole scenario very awkward and i got very cocky because i was like "hehehe...the manager hits on me and likes me! i can do whatever i want!"

That was 1 of 2 jobs i ever got fired for (i was ~2 hours late like 3 days in a row...on my first 90 days)

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Assuming that you're not a sex-pest and you just want to meet more of your colleagues and have fun.....

Why don't you volunteer to be an office "rep" for something that covers your entire office, and not just your immediate department? Speak to your boss and say you want to get involved with the wider business. Does your office sponsor a charity, appoint health and safety reps, a union rep? This gives you a legitimate reason to be out of your cubicle, meeting your colleagues.

Just be careful though. Doing your thing with Sophia from Finance, could backfire when she later gets promoted to be your boss. Of course, if you're good and treat her well, it could also work in your favour.

You might want to rethink some of your chat-up lines. "Hey babe, I wanna take a plunge with you" may not score highly with some of your female colleagues.:smile:

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Years ago I used to fuck everybody in the office I could, including the owner's secretary, but with all the "sexual harassment" issues and lawsuits going on NOW.....wouldn't advise it! But god was it fun, exciting and just plain a turn-on....especially in my office while working!!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO. EFFING. WAY.

I used to think I was lazy because I hated to go to work. Then I realized it was because of all of the crappy bosses or supervisors who never thought twice about coming on to me. I absolutely hated it. It got to the point where I would automatically hate the boss when I got a new job believing he would one day make a pass. Of course, not all of them did, but enough.

I know it's not the same situation, but it's probably worse. When you break up with someone you'll likely not see them again unless you bump into them in a club or something. But when you break up with a co-worker, well that's bad.

Sexual relations in the workplace can never end up well. I remember when I created my new business that my husband said he would be my vice-president. I told him that I don't have sex with my workers. He politely withdrew his application.

I like being the boss now, and I don't harass anyone. Fantasies don't count. ;-)

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive had it go both ways.

When I started working at my last job, the secretary and I were flirtatious from day one but she played hard to get for about 6 months till the company christmas party. About halfway through the night she found my table and wouldnt leave, flirting like a schoolgirl with a crush. Before the nite was over we were back at her place waking the neighbors. We're still dating actually even though now we're both at other jobs.

My other experience was my first job this girl I found hot and asked out. we went on two dates before I knew it wasnt gonna work out. tried to let her down easy but she didnt take it well and ended up being my stalker for like 3 months, so yeh approach with extreme caution and if you're in it for more than sex than good luck

D

deleted405852

I recently started dating a coworker (we work in different department) and we had sex after 4 dates. She wanted to fuck from the 1st date, but I decided to wait. Our first time was at a hotel, I showed her around the town and we were supposed to go for dinner before heading to the hotel, but certain urges took over and we had a late dinner after hours of fooling around in the bed and the shower.

The 2nd time we had sex was at work during work hours. She was on break and I was working on another floor setting up security cameras and computers for a new office. She came to visit me and since i was all alone one thing led to another and we ended up fucking against cubicles and on the floor for 30 minutes. I had to stop so that she wouldn't be late.

We're going to meet up again this weekend at another hotel so we can have some fun uninterrupted.

Have you/would you ever have sex with somebody working in the same office?

I work in an office section with staff from a number of departments (probably about 4/5). However, there are quite a few women who I wouldn't mind taking a plunge with (none work in my department ).

How do I go about chatting, meeting them out of work and do the thing?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've wanted to, there are some REALLY hot women in my (now former) office. But like others have said, it's probably not the best laid plan - even though I'm getting laid.

There is so much that could happen. The potential drama. The jealous looks when seen talking with another woman or man in the office. It's all not worth it.

There are plenty of women willing to work your pole who don't work with you. Find those women. Keep your sex life as drama free as possible because trust me - there is enough drama out there as it is.

Simba

stlbigman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There was one guy I worked with at a major retailer last year. He was mid-20s, tall, blonde (okay in the face) but HOT AS HELL from the neck down! Since he and I dont work the same area or hours usually, we didn't see each other too often.

Months went by and we didn't cross paths. One day, I happen to run into him at work. OMG! He put on even more muscle than previous months. He was cut and chisled. The best part: he would wear the tightest shirts and track pants at work. Everything was sticking out!

One day, I happen to run into him before he left to move to Chicago. I happened to see him turn away one last time. That man has the best ass I've ever seen on a white boy. I mean black men would be jealous of that backside!!! I can still picture that ass. Alas, we never did hook up. So if you happen to see a blonde guy name Shawn who lives in Chicago, tell him Tyler said hi. :)