Fucking someone "out of your league"?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Allison Chains, Jan 3, 2010.

1. D_Allison Chains

D_Allison Chains Account Disabled

so, this might sound kind of weird, but here's whats on my mind:

i met a guy at my friends wedding a few months ago. he wasn't involved in the wedding at all, but came to the after party we had (friend of a friend). we wound up hooking up because..........well, it was late, we were drunk, he was cute. long story short, it was phenominal and we've been fuck buddies ever since. Usually 2 to 3 times a week. Now, my type is typically chubby guys with tattoos and facial hair (think Seth Rogen if he was into metal). But this guy is 6'2", absolutley gorgeous (looks JUST like Sean Williams Scott -- "Stiffler" from American Pie), and is a professional athlete -- meaning 6-pack, incredibly toned body, the works. and of course, he's hung (pictures in my gallery). as for me...........i'm 5'10", chubby (i don't consider myself fat, i'm a size 14/16 and carry it mostly in my tummy, luckily im tall) but have a decent rack and have been told i'm excellent in the sack.

anyways, the point is that he is, to be honest, WAY out of my league -- and i think he knows that too, but he wants to see me all the time because i do everything he likes in bed. but i still feel awkward, like he might look at me one day and be like "why the hell am i fucking her?" and ill never see him again.

i am NOT fishing for compliments. im perfectly comfortable with what i look like, im really just looking to see if anyone else has ever felt this way too.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

Get over it. Seriously, I have never had that problem.
    You're a Jersey Girl just like me so you are entitled to handsome men. :cool: :wink:
    Sounds like the only real problem you may have, is that he ends up wanting you to be more than a fuckbuddy. :eek: Can you handle that? :confused: Or would you dump him for becoming emotionally involved? :frown1:

On a separate note I find Seann William Scott to be the least attractive of the American Pie bunch. I do get the appeal of being with a guy that looks like somebody famous though. :cool:

3. D_Allison Chains

oh and i'd be really upset if he did ever stop and say that one day, because the sex is ridiculously good. easily the best sex i've ever had, and there's so much more we've talked about trying -- id' hate to stop now ;)

4. D_Allison Chains

lol thank you principessa :) im not saying i'm not entitled to hot guys (because dammitt even if i am chubby, i am good in the sack!), but it's just the way guys are, you know? and im not worried about him wanting to be more -- we've talked about it and it's just not what's meant for us.

and i honestly never thought SWS was that hot -- untill i met this guy ;)

5. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope never felt that way. Don't take this as arrogent, but enjoy it while it lasts. Your lack of self esteem and trust in him is more likely to turn him off than a few extra pounds.

6. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    agreed.

the only problem in this relationship is you. if he's such a god and could get any women why would he come around so often if he didn't like you?

get over yourself and fuck your brains out - and his. :smile:

7. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I generally state most of the women I date or see are out of my league, Im a tall gangly computer nerd. But I don't let that get me down, treat people nice, be all you can be and that crap and it tends to pay off. Confidence can do allot for a person. If I like someone I dont dick around it, and make sure I don't come on to strong either, now I don't hit every target but if you don't aim I find you wont ever have a shot.

8. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am so jealous. Sean William Scott is gorgeous and his body in the cheesy movie Bulletproof Monk was incredible.

I don't get the "out of my league" thinking. Nobody is too good for me to fuck them. LOL. A guy wrote in to Carolyn Hax one time ("Ask Carolyn") saying he dated women that were out of his league and her response was -- what are you talking about?? The fact that they are dating you means YOU are in THEIR league, so enjoy!! Couldn't have said it better myself.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

nope, i don't belive i've ever met the man who was out of my league.
    they are, after all, men.

maybe he has a fetish for curvy girls with good racks.
    maybe slim, supermodel types just don't turn him on.
    respect him enough to decide his own tastes. you.

10. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't normally think about whether people are in my league or not - kinda pretend they all are, lol.

Also, I don't think I'm out of anyone else's league either, really. :)

11. dongalong

Gold Member

From the sounds of it, you are totally in his league, clearly you make him happy, he thinks about you all the time if you see each other that often. He has probably been disappointed by women who you consider to be in his league so my advice to you would be to stop listening to those negative thoughts in your mind and enjoy reality.

Look around and you'll see many "odd" couples, opposites DO attract.

12. eyescream

Gold Member

When it comes to sex I don't believe there's such a thing as someone being out of someone's league, it's all about self-esteem and I really do hope you eventually believe that you're as hot as anybody else.

If he's having sex with you and keeps wanting you over and over again maybe you're what he thinks is ideal.

13. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very Happy for you both
    Quite a lovely happening actually
    Do hope you both continue to enjoy each others company for however long
    Your self esteem perhaps has been enhanced, and i dont think yr out of yr leauge at all
    and i am damn sure he is getting as much out of it all as you are
    otherwise it just wouldent be happening huh'
    Nothing like a change of what you usually prefer to keep the passion flowing
    GREAT
    enz
    if it starts to wane a little..ask him if he has Gay tendencies and is considering a trip down under....pun intended' .. ha

14. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Forgive me, I know the connotation of this sounds mean lol... but did you take the pics with you and him out of your gallery? I didn't see the Sean William Scott looking hung guy with a 6 pack :tongue:

15. italiancollegeboy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes, i know what you mean. i was at a party and looked across the room to see this really hot guy. i thought, damn that would be nice but it won't happen. then, who knows why (perhaps the alcohol), we ended up talking. then watching a movie. then holding hands, and then everything else. but he was tall, slim and very fit--like a swimmer's body. but also had a cute nerdy side :) i def thought he was out of my league. but it is still good to know i can get that haha

16. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Where did people come up with this league stuff? It is nothing but a social caste system. I date who I want that wants to date me back. I can't handle people who are daft, and people with bad manners.

#16 D_Bob_Crotchitch, Jan 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  17. Pitbull

Gold Member

What is in your league and in his league?

I guess you think he is Adonis so he should be with Venus but he obviously prefers you to those you mistakenly assume are "Perfect Women".

But no one is perfect and you may be in a league of your own in some other category.
    I would guess he thinks so with you getting together 2-3 times a week for a few months.

I do think from looking at your pictures that you are quite attractive.
    Unless it is strictly to satisfy some sex fantasy, we have to deal with the whole person.
    And those with "Barbie Doll" looks are frequently deficient in other areas.
    Seriously deficient.

I can tell from your posts and the gallery pics that you are rather enthusiastic in the bedroom.
    Men love that. :smile:
    Oh yes! We really love that!!! :biggrin1:

You should take the attitude that you bring things to the relationship that are positive and desirable.
    Good looks only will get anyone so far.
    If we live long enough - we will lose our looks. No exceptions.

Maybe when you have enough confidence and courage you could ask that good looking man is it just sex or is there more to it.

18. Pitbull

Gold Member

Pitbull says you are wrong.
    He is not out of your league.
    :smile:

19. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I've read that Pierce Brosnan's wife is like 300 lbs. Who would have guessed? You just never know who turns someone else on.

Look at the movie In and Out. Matt Dillon's character was dating a supermodel with bulimia and then he discovered his former HS English teacher. "Skinny girls can be so annoying" according to him.

20. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Member

This thread is confusing. Fucking out of your league and dating out of your league are 2 separate things. Men will fuck anything with a hole.

Draft saved Draft deleted