Fucking someone "out of your league"?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
There's alot going on here, much of it to do with societal norms, standards of attractiveness, self-esteem, blah blah blah blah blah. And though I could make some pretty sound general statements about men and their attitudes about a hot lay vs. a hot date etc., I'm gonna stick with my two cents from personal perspective.

For the sake of discussion, I am not unattractive, and I've been told I'm pretty fun in the sack. (Not to sound arrogant, but those could be understatements.) I don't have a 'type' and I don't rate my partners or potential partners based primarily on looks. There is alot more to attractiveness than meets the eye. Consequently, I've had people scratch their heads over my interest in certain lovers. What is key here is the nature of the relationship; and for me, if sex is involved, chemistry and compatibility are paramount.

Believe me, he wouldn't be hitting it 2/3 times a week if it weren't pretty mindblowing. Especially if he's as hot and desireable as you describe, and would presumably have plenty of other opportunities (he's a pro athlete for chrissakes). So feel good, feel confident and count your blessings darling, I'm sure he is. Not to mention again, some guys prefer Rubenesque women, and you do have some bodacious ta-tas. I hear some guys are into that too.

Do you want to marry this guy, or are you happy with the status quo? Sounds like the status quo is pretty satisfying, not to say that you aren't marriage material. Questioning your worthiness, pushing for more definition and reassurance are exactly the sort of things that could interrupt the natural flow here. Not to get too personal, but these are the sort of emotional female tendencies that encouraged me to spend more and more time on the other side of the stream. My advice, go with the flow, don't rock the boat, enjoy the ride, and don't worry about where it's going. :cool:

(Apologies for that last string of cliches, but I think you catch my 'drift'.)

Last edited: