Fucking strippers

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Axcess, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Axcess

Gold Member

I'm curious to read some stories of the lpsg members fucking strippers . I never have fuck a stripper and maybe I will never do that but some of my friends have fucked strippers. To the members that fucked strippers how was your experience ?

2. lucky8

Gold Member

One of my friends from high school is a stripper. I fucked her, but that was before she was a stripper, does that count?

3. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    My experience is it's a great pain in the wallet.

4. Axcess

Gold Member

well kinda . I mean fucking a stripper after meeting her on the club .

5. Axcess

Gold Member

So it wasn't worth it ?

6. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was 19 I got hustled by a stripper in New York. I didn't know that he was trying to "date" me...I thought that he was really into me. Then when we were done and he told me that I owed him $300, I was pissed and then freaked out because I didn't have the cash.

Being as vulnerable as I was in that moment, I gave him what I had and he took off. It was the single-hottest and scarriest moment in my life.

7. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Reply to Hung David:

That's not the point. Strippers are in the business of making money.You pay to get into the strip club, signifying that you have nothing better to do with your time, or you are not getting it at home. So extrapolate. IF she is going to fuck you, she's gonna want cash.

#7 petergroot, Jun 11, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2008
  8. Principessa

Gold Member

What makes you think strippers are any better than other women? :confused: The few strippers I've encountered in real life have been total psycho head cases. You'd do well to steer clear of them.

9. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    BULLSHIT

10. eastbaydude

eastbaydude New Member

Albums:
    I dated a dancer for a few months.

First, the sex was really no better or worse than with any other girl. Ups. Downs. You name it. No difference.

What was different was the girl. She was beautiful but crazy. I don't want to offend anyone, but well adjusted girls don't typically become strippers.

The best part was the rections I got from my buddies. There is a real cache derived from dating a dancer. Guyss are totally envious. They might not want to date one but want to know all the details.

The stories are much better than the reality.

11. Axcess

Gold Member

I don't think that strippers are better woman in any way or that sex with strippers is better. I'm only curious to read some stories about it .

#11 Axcess, Jun 12, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  12. Axcess

Gold Member

Of course in the clubs that strippers sell themselves for sex they charge between 200-300 dollars depending of the girl. Too expensive.

13. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Well this man met an ex stripper.... who was walking the streets. Her life was a mess. But, she invited me to her little rented place and she gave out excellent sex. No, she gave sex after I handed her a $20. We became friends. I always made certain she had eaten and was ok. She was a bit tubby with hugs teats. She rode my cock and it was good stuff.
    Sorry to say, she got busted. And disappeared from the community where she used to tote her wares. (Yes, I used protection.)

14. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

I have no experience with strippers but a friend of mine has, and the first point he made in describing his experiences is that strippers need constant reassurance that they are sublimely attractive. If you date a stripper, you are likely dating a high-maintenance egomaniac who will freak out if you show a scintilla of boredom or disappointment or uninterest in her looks.

My friend's stripper gf also suggested that they try a threesome with another girl she knew, to which my friend (not believing his incredible good fortune) readily agreed. Not so fast! It turned out to be a trap of sorts, because what the stripper really wanted to know, or be reassured about, is that he found her more attractive than her friend. He mistakenly paid too much attention to the friend, and the relationship with the stripper ended shortly thereafter...

Worth pointing out -- there is a resurgence of interest in burlesque. This is the playful art of stripping down to underwear and/or pasties (rarely full nudity) and a lot of women have taken it up as a hobby. Dating a burlesque dancer would probably be a blast -- she's much less likely to be obsessed with appearances and milking men's wallets, plus she will definitely be into skits! So there's a direction to explore.

Kev

15. B_bttmaaron

B_bttmaaron New Member

Albums:
    I usually use lpsg to talk about my love of cock, but I'll weigh in on this. I once dated a girl who was a stripper, and the sex with her was no different than with any other girl whom I had passionate feelings for. The problem was, she led a very self-destructive lifestyle (coming from me thats saying something) and after sex I would inevitably think about the reality of our situation and it would be a huge buzz kill. That lifestyle isn't as glamorous as it seems; to quote the artist Common, "Most every girl wanna do it now and then, but being meat every day is devouring." I currently work in a hotel where strippers frequent and I have hooked up with a few of them. I've found that these random hook ups are even less fulfilling than the random encounter you might have with a girl you meet in a bar. If your fantasy is to have sex with a stripper, then I won't discourage it; but be prepared for the fantasy to be better than the reality.

16. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was with a dancer for a while (not stripper) not would strip for me. Very hot! she was near perfect in appearance I think, smoking body hot stomach, round and plump ass, fairly large breasts for her activity levels(she credited it as her Italian gene) and lips to die for. She fucked like a classic car, 0-60 in 5 seconds, loud, strong body and soft interior. Sadly it was an empty shell and I couldn't stand her after a while. When I hear old people reminisce of they're 72 mustang, or white Challenger, or 62 Jag I always think back to my 2003 Italian Fastback, she was always back quickly for more... sigh. Like what I suspect having sex with god was like hehehe (If thats what it feels like and he is a dude I'd still due it even if I'm straight). Just the lap dances and grinding in club alone shakes my knees remembering it.

Draft saved Draft deleted