Fucking tips for the large penis

D_Clarence_Clitkisser

Account Disabled
Media
Guys,

since this is a large penis support group, I figure that we should exchange tips on how to fuck better with our big tools.

So, starting with me, one of my secrets is the following:

when I'm in the missionary possition, I get the wife to put a large pillow under her ass. That raises her pussy and gives me better access. I can then fuck her better and harder and she tells me that it feels better for her too.

Any other tips, please post them here.

ncnicem

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the pillow under her ass as well. Nice to have that extra freedom of angles and such and it seems to create and nicer feel for both me and my partner.

It'd be interesting to hear from women on what different approaches they like with a larger one. Patience is, of course, pretty key as in easing in and avoiding those very deep thrusts until she is well warmed up.

blutrane

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Throwing her legs over my shoulders accomplishes the same thing as the pillow (I think) in that it raises her hips and allows for the deepest penetration. It's important to save that for later though. You can't go all in right out the gate, unless the mood absolutely calls for it.

I'm in support of this thread. I'm not one of those people with an encyclopedic knowledge of positions (yet). Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Keep it coming!

amboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It comes to being gentle until your partner is ready. My current lover was very tight, and so we spent a lot of foreplay on getting her wet.When I got inside it took a lot of little thrusts until she was ready, and even the first couple of sessions I didn't ram it home,she was just too tight for it.

B_blessed boy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what i like to do is slap my dick on her clit as apart of foreplay....this drives em crazy in my experience so i make them beg. (copied from mandingo)

another trick is to wind my waist inside her with some pressure and let it sink deep and keep it there....after this my girl is begging to be f*&ked and f*&ked hard.

once u send them into that mental state then u can go as hard as u want.

p.s started using the new really lubricated trojon and it helps...ALOT!!!

D_Clarence_Clitkisser

Account Disabled
Media
If I know that I'm fucking the misses later on that day, I try to blow my load at least once, preferably twice, earlier in the day. Like that, when I'm in her hot tight cunt, I last much longer.

Anyone else find that this works?

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what i like to do is slap my dick on her clit as apart of foreplay....this drives em crazy in my experience so i make them beg. (copied from mandingo)

another trick is to wind my waist inside her with some pressure and let it sink deep and keep it there....after this my girl is begging to be f*&ked and f*&ked hard.

once u send them into that mental state then u can go as hard as u want.

p.s started using the new really lubricated trojon and it helps...ALOT!!!

this is perfect. i love being taken to the point where i am literally begging to be fucked.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
I like the pillow under her ass as well. Nice to have that extra freedom of angles and such and it seems to create and nicer feel for both me and my partner.

It'd be interesting to hear from women on what different approaches they like with a larger one. Patience is, of course, pretty key as in easing in and avoiding those very deep thrusts until she is well warmed up.
i generally fuck black women so no need for pillow.....big butt is enough

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Learn to use lube to help on girth if you want to get right in. In a pinch saliva can help. Without any lube take your time at the start and work it very slowly until her juices naturally lube your thick one. Sometimes that can't get it in time is fun for both partners to feel her slowly opening up.

On length don't bang her deep end too hard. Deep zone is more about pressure then slamming real hard. You can still go hard once lube is flowing, just pull up little short of her deep spot on really hard fast in strokes.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be patient if you've got a big tool. :smile:

Girth:
If she's having a really hard time with your girth and she's really tight, lots of foreplay may not be enough. It might take her a few days to get stretched out, which could mean having sex for only 15 minutes on Day 1, then a little more sex on Day 2, and then you can have that two hour marathon session on Day 3.

I find that playing with vibrators in the days before we had sex keeps me stretched out and solved that problem.

D-Mannose is best when she gets a UTI.

To soothe her deep spot see this:
http://www.lpsg.org/184192-how-to-soothe-the-deep.html

More first aid:
http://www.lpsg.org/182608-pussy-soreness.html#post2747845

I know you were asking for lovemaking tips, but you have to be responsible for both the good and the bad.

Also, if she gets frequent UTIs, remind her to pee immediately after sex with you. It'll make you a really good guy if you do, and it'll prevent a UTI from keeping her from wanting to have sex, because if she's like me, I don't enjoy it until the infection is over!

Length: I like woman on top positions a lot for solving depth issues. Missionary is also really good as well as the Coital Alignment Technique.

For the reverse chair position, it's nice to look at in the mirror. If she puts her legs outside his legs and her feet flat on the ground, then she can thrust while he plays with her clit and that's nice.

I thought some photos would explain best. :biggrin1:

:tongue:

Attachments

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Be patient if you've got a big tool. :smile:

Girth: If she's having a really hard time with your girth and she's really tight, lots of foreplay may not be enough. It might take her a few days to get stretched out, which could mean having sex for only 15 minutes on Day 1, then a little more sex on Day 2, and then you can have that two hour marathon session on Day 3.

I find that playing with vibrators in the days before we had sex keeps me stretched out and solved that problem.

Also, if she gets frequent UTIs, remind her to pee immediately after sex with you. It'll make you a really good guy if you do, and it'll prevent a UTI from keeping her from wanting to have sex, because if she's like me, I don't enjoy it until the infection is over!

Length: I like woman on top positions a lot for solving depth issues. Missionary is also really good as well as the Coital Alignment Technique.

For the reverse chair position, it's nice to look at in the mirror. If she puts her legs outside his legs and her feet flat on the ground, then she can thrust while he plays with her clit and that's nice.

I thought some photos would explain best. :biggrin1:

:tongue:

Seriously, between you and RawDog...*admiringly shakes head* you too seriously need to write a book together! Or producean instructional DVD! Something!!

What’s great is that a lot of this can be applied either as is, or slightly modified, when it comes to anal sex (on conjunction with the plethora of other posts you have written on that subject)

So when can we be expecting that book/DVD combo? And do I get a free copy for suggesting it?:wink::tongue: Who would you want to star in it?

DrJekkyl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I know that I'm fucking the misses later on that day, I try to blow my load at least once, preferably twice, earlier in the day. Like that, when I'm in her hot tight cunt, I last much longer.

Anyone else find that this works?

Yeah i've found this works as well, especially if i want to hit it doggy since i don't usually last as long that way.

if you want insane cumshots you almost have to give yourself blue balls. if you stroke 1-2x that day without nutting, then later when you're banging and you bust off, that thing will travel Olympic lengths!!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some of the responses in this thread seem a bit strange. Missionary with the woman's legs up (which I have heard described as the "jackhammer" position) is one which is probably best avoided by guys who are long as it results in very deep penetration.

Doggy style is often uncomfortable for a woman if she is having sex with a longer guy as well.

As has been said, woman on top, is often best when a guy is either longer or thicker, as the woman can adjust the pace of entry and depth of penetration.

Having her pee after sex to avoid UTIs is a very good tip for guys who are girthy. Also, in this instance it is sometimes best to just not fuck for as long. After all, tomorrow is another day!

Some women feel no pain while in the throes of passion, but are sore afterward. Sometimes it pays to use lube even when you don't "need" it.

For a guy who is longer, reverse cowgirl can provide some of the same benefits and visual treats as doggy style, but the woman can limit the depth of penetration better. Spooning is also good, because most of the time a portion of the penis doesn't reach to enter the vagina, so penetration isn't as deep.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some of the responses in this thread seem a bit strange. Missionary with the woman's legs up (which I have heard described as the "jackhammer" position) is one which is probably best avoided by guys who are long as it results in very deep penetration.

Doggy style is often uncomfortable for a woman if she is having sex with a longer guy as well.

Those are maximum penetration positions. I've found that unless I'm controlling depth of penetration, the positions where my thighs are at 90 degrees or less to my torso cause the most problems with length.

Some women feel no pain while in the throes of passion, but are sore afterward. Sometimes it pays to use lube even when you don't "need" it.

This is absolutely true. Also, sometimes overnight abrasions can swell up and cause pain, sometimes a lot of pain if a rub burn become infected overnight. When we first began dating, I actually insisted that we get tested for STDs because I was naive about why my vagina was so unhappy. Vagisil Satin can help with any next morning ouchiness, and lube might prevent it entirely.

Last edited: