Fucking w balls slapping:)

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having extra sensitive lowhangers, it's such a male feeling to fuck with the balls slapping a willing mate. Love having them licked & sucked as well:)

Just added a pic, balls in the moonlight :wink:

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To fuck balls slapping is what helps make me feel like a man. In my mind I'm thinking "Your ass it mine" or "This is my territory" and my nuts hitting those prized cheeks seals the deal. I shave them so they are more sensitive. My partners love the feeling too. Sometimes a third person massages them as I fuck someone's hole. I like to look at them as they watch my equipment work to their glory. After I cum I like my nuts cleaned as they smell like the ass of the person I nailed.
Jake

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I must admit i prefer a nice high, tight set of balls. But if he does hang and isnt to large and can fully penetrate me the sound and feel of that extra little 'slap' is nice. it assures me sure that he is fucking hard and is going 100% as deep as he can

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must admit i prefer a nice high, tight set of balls. But if he does hang and isnt to large and can fully penetrate me the sound and feel of that extra little 'slap' is nice. it assures me sure that he is fucking hard and is going 100% as deep as he can

Digging in "balls deep" and having them squeezed in the process is reaaallly nice:)

hose 85

Experimental Member
Media
My wife loves to feel them them slap against her while I fuck her doggie.

I keep my balls and shaft shaved for the sensitivity and my wife shaves her pussy completly bald for the same reason. She loves to feel that skin slap!

Just my 2 cents, J.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the feeling of my bf's balls slapping up against mine when we do it doggie style...gets us both going. :smile:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My regular fuck buddy has big nuts as well. It's great to jerk off together with balls to balls slapping together :smile:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hey there,

the sound of my balls slapping against a girl's pussy is one of the most exciting thing in sex in my opinion. When a girl loves it too, I'm an happy man!!!

Well Sebastian, looking at your Very Sturdy Cock and a nice full set of balls would make ANYONE want to hear & feel some slapping! :smile:

Cheers:) FM

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Having extra sensitive lowhangers, it's such a male feeling to fuck with the balls slapping a willing mate. Love having them licked & sucked as well:)

Just added a pic, balls in the moonlight :wink:
I like it too, but I've experienced it only once, and I do not think she will let me do it again.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hear, Hear, it really is exciting to hear them balls slapping when the activity is intense when in the doggy style position. Exciting and a very big turn on.