Fucking w balls slapping:)

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
I not only enjoy the sound of my balls slapping against my wife's pussy while we're fucking but I also enjoy the feeling itself of my balls slapping against her!

Wolfhawke

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Kudos, cos most guys neglect shaving the balls. And who wants a mouth full of hairy ball? Blech!

Yeah, I'll have to agree with you there Bette...nothing worse than sucking a pair and having to pick the hair outta your teeth...

Even though I bottom, I still shave or trim down there, it's nice for the other guy not to have to wade through and it adds sensation.

Oh yeah, Cockrings can't pull hair that ain't there...:biggrin1:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is there any other way? Love a big pair of hanging balls slap my spread cheeks as a big cock fucks my asspussy. There I am, kneeling on the front edge of the cushion of the sofa, butt up in the air, back swayed and my head on the sofa back as a hot cock fucks me hard with those balls making sweet music.

6 days abstinence borders on torture:) after such a wait recently, however, my balls were so sensitive it was almost unbearable:) i could have easily come with just ball-play, but fucking & slapping was unusually hot. and then the load! :smile: :redface:

FM

louiebill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi My wife shaves a little and I shave clean , We love it when my balls are slappin, sometimes I take a hot shower before sex so they hang down farther and slap nice ly between her ass cheeks