fucking when you have to pee

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
this question is open to all, but I am specifically interested in doing this with my GF.

I want her to drink a lot of water throughout the day, and when she can hardly hold it in anymore, fuck the shit (or piss) out of her.

I'm not into water sports, but I love the idea of fucking her deep (8.5 inches deep, for the books) when she is in an already...delicate position.

do any folks here have experience getting it on when your bladder is about to explode? i'd like to hear about male bottoms getting fucked when they are holding it in also.

is it better? worse? more intense? anyone spontaneously pissed from this? bladder infections? any stories are welcome!

crmonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
it makes it a bit more intense when your bladder is full and getting fucked, but I kinda find it a distraction

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i too have always wondered this. there are some guys that somehow hit the bladder more than others (a specific length or width - i dont know). I always feel like I need a piss but when i go nothing comes. so i was wondering what it would feel like being fucked with a full bladder?

A

AM_092

I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I have had this sort of accident before... Trust me, it was not hot! Just surprising.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've said many times that, of all the pages in the "naughty book", WS is by far the most benign. But unless you have a very specially prepared playspace (or are outside), adding piss to one's sexual vocabulary really needs to be done in the bathroom (preferably the shower).

Explore the fantasy to your heart's content, just remember that some messes are easier to clean than others.

Tim37

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice dick am. Were you the one who peed or was it your partner?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This girl was riding my cock once back when I was in college and when she orgasmed she peed all over me. We had both been drinking heavily at a frat party beforehand. She was sorta embarrassed but I thought it was kinda hot.