Fucking when you weren't planning on it ...

ERSTF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a virgin so I have no idea if withdrawal works. But for those that say yes... I have some questions. Do you precum? If you do, how much? Do you cum a lot? Have you ever taken a fertility test to see how fertile are you? I know many children of the withdrawal method, so I know it cannot be as effective as they say it is.

J

JR7

ERSTF, yes, I cum alot. Also, in my personal opinion, precum is way overrated in terms of its ability to result in fertilization. I have precum in the past, but I have never gotten a woman pregnant (save the times I have tried). That being said, I do consider myself very fertile (though I never underwent a formal fertility test, as you asked.) I'm basing that assumption on the fact that I have tried to conceive with my wife two times. Each time we endeavored to have our children in the summer. Sure enough nine months ahead of the month we desired to have our kids we got pregnant. So both times we succeeded in the first month. I think this is a testament to not only my fertility but that of my wife's.

J

JR7

Wow - never thought pulling out could be equated with sexual athleticism. And to think my jr. high gym teacher said I'd never be any good at any sports!