Fucking with a pierced dick

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pasarefun, May 24, 2009.

1. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    I am wondering if any of you that like me have a pierced dick and worry about losing their rings as they fuck. I have always fucked with a stainless steel circular bar bell and lately have been wearing an acrylic segmented ring. Should I worry about the removable part coming loose when I am pumping away? I have never lost any part of my jewelry before inside my partner and don’t know what I would do if that happened. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I had the ball come off of a curved barbell once and lost it inside of my partner (he was not pleased), I always tighten the balls before sex now!

3. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    You lost one of your balls during sex?:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

4. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I have friends that have a P.A. and they're either anal sex bottoms or they just take the P.A. out as it destroys condoms. Or they just leave it in and just do oral sex. I have one friend that actually got his P.A. ripped out! :sad:

5. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    so it has to be bareback then....

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

No a slightly curved barbell won't break the average rubber!

7. SEXXXX

SEXXXX New Member

Albums:
    will the bottom feel the barbells much? never been and hey, I try everything in life at least once

Looking at your dick pics made me heat up

8. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    You bet the bottom feels the balls.... I have fucked several guys with and without and they can tell the difference.
    :biggrin1:

9. lgtrmusr

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    How about women? What do they think of the sensation the jewelry brings?

10. pasarefun

pasarefun Member

Albums:
    Yes, they can feel the rings also. I fucked one lady for about 45 minutes and she finally had to have me pull out as it made her sore...:cool:

11. Theoalameda

Theoalameda New Member

never been fucked with a PA; need to try it

12. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Well it has never made me sore and I love the feel and the weight of the my hubby's jewelry {see my pix!}. I have had it rip out in my hand however but never,ever from fucking. So I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you have spiked points on the ends it shouldn't rip the condom either.
    It does clang on my teeth however!:tongue:
    cigarbabe:saevil:

13. Nudesouth

Nudesouth New Member

Albums:
    My wife has never been thrilled about my frenium piercing. At one point I tested the water after she complained that it was rubbing her. So one night I had taken it out after we got going and she stopped me saying it hurt take it out. Then I knew she hated the idea more of the metal. Now I have a hard time sliding inside her from behind. My head is big and flares out enought to almost hide the balls.

To the topic on this thread. Once after a great go at it I noticed one of the balls missing before we finished. Now I actually thought I should stop and look for it but it was so good and I was going at it pretty damn good so I pulled out the bar and kept going. I did take a break from fucking her, got down on her pussy with my face and felt around her ass for the end. She got all into thinking I was pulling her into my face but I found the ring under her ass. After that I went at it harder to catch up.

Now I always make sure they are tight or take it out period.

14. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

I have a P.A. and I dont' take it off when my GF BJ's me, when I get to fin ally bang her. I'd remove it and wear a condom.

15. D_PhilMi_DrillMee

D_PhilMi_DrillMee New Member

I have had a ball cum undone a few times I was hard finding it in her but at the same time she loved me digging around in her !¡ She loves the curved bar-bell the best !¡
    Bout 99% of the time she squirts when I fuck her with my piercing in !!

16. open501s

open501s Member

I wear Captive Bar Segment Ring it is somewhat safe with condoms if you put lube inside and outside.

It get more complaints from the teeth. The way you fix that is you have to have the "blower" visualize swallowing the ring :biggrin1:

#16 open501s, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  17. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I have a small PA (10g) and I fucked a guy a few weeks ago. I just folded the PA to the side and slipped on the condom. The sex was super. I definitely could feel it (the metal pressing in my urethra) and it felt great.

18. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Generally, a ring is safer than a barbell, as the ends of the ring shelter the ball on two sides and make it very unlikely for it to come unscrewed...

If using a screwed ball piece of jewelry... make sure that the threading on the ball is VERY FINE... the finer the pitch of the threads, the tighter you will be able to screw the ball by hand, and the less likely it is to come unscrewed.

Safer still, Is a captive bead or segment ring... these hold the ball or segment with spring tension, and require a pair of plier-like ring spreaders to even insert the ball or segment.- because there is no force in fucking that could possibly act to Spread the ring apart, there is zero danger of the ball or segment coming loose, as long as the ring has proper tension. ( it is possible to bend the ring in removing or inserting the ball/segment... such that it does not hold the ball or segment tightly ... but you should be able to immediately notice this when you first put it in. )

I fucked happily with a captive bead ring in place for 20 years without a single mishap.
    The bead was held so perfectly, that it actually was free to spin in place...but could not come loose due to the ring ends setting into recesses on the ball.

Draft saved Draft deleted