Fucking your Fleshlight

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Absolutely true! Nothing compares to the real thing.

But when the real thing isn't available, it sure is pleasurable! I own three: all Ice Ladies. Speed Bump, Wonder Wave, and Super Ribbed. Love watching my cock slide in and out and boy can they drain a set of balls like there's no tomorrow.

I have a pic of one of mine in my gallery...fully inserted :biggrin1:

I can't really see many guys preferring it to a real woman, it might be better than a wank.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My gf was on call tonight at the hospital. Came home from the gym, all hot and sweaty, but didn't want to pump today as it had only been 24 hrs since my sessions last night. Decided to lube up and fuck the hell out of fleshlight. Here's a pic for those that can see the ones in my gallery.

Attachments

TroMag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My gf was on call tonight at the hospital. Came home from the gym, all hot and sweaty, but didn't want to pump today as it had only been 24 hrs since my sessions last night. Decided to lube up and fuck the hell out of fleshlight. Here's a pic for those that can see the ones in my gallery.
Just curious as to why you're wearing the cock ring to fuck the fleshlight?

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tried out a fleshlight since my then BF had one and we both fucked his vagina modeled one at the same time and used it on each other.

It was just OK to me but I don't like water based lubes at all, or any other synthetic lubes at all when it comes to jacking off, and while I enjoy wearing silicone cockrings/ball stretchers I prefer real flesh from a man's mouth or hand on my cock and not silicone.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife bought me one. Great sex toy and she enjoys using it on me. Great feeling, but is not the same as real sex with her. She feels the same about her dildo.