Fucking your Man - Strap on advice

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Phil_N_Thropic, Nov 13, 2011.

1. D_Phil_N_Thropic

D_Phil_N_Thropic Account Disabled

Do any women here use a strapon on their man? Do you know of one that stimulates you while you fuck? My gf is awesome for being into this, but I want something that will let her enjoy it like I do.

Thanks!!

2. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

I congratulate you on thinking about her pleasure. I know with myself that after I got over that first rush of taking a mans ass and all the mind fucking that goes along with it, it was really quite boring for me. It was something done for his pleasure that at least toned my abs and glutes.
    Vibrating strap-ons at least give me something while I'm giving.

There are quite a few on the market.

There is the Feel Doe and it also comes in vibrating form. This is marketed as a strapless strap-on but for me personally constantly having to grip the female side of it with my kegel muscles is damed tiring and believe me my kegels are toned. She'll still need a strap with the right sized dildo ring.

There are quite a few others that can be found by googling vibrating stap-on.

#2 The Dragon, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  3. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Here is what I believe was the original design for the Feeldoe. I agree with the comment about it being better to use it with a harness, too.

Feeldoe violet - Double ended dildos

And here is my suggestion for a really nice harness

Jaguar - Double strap - EdenFantasys

Sadly they aren't exactly inexpensive. :\ Which is why I still do not own that particular harness. Highly rated/reviewed, though.

Draft saved Draft deleted