Full bladdered sex

Have you ever had sex whilst needing to pee?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like having the feeling that I'm going to pee, vs. having an orgasm. :eek:
I'm not so sure that when I do cum with a full bladder that some urine also comes out.
I'd much rather pee first, and fuck until I am 100% sure that it is an orgasm I'm about to have! :D

Reactions: bigwillywonka

sspen

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like having the feeling that I'm going to pee, vs. having an orgasm. :eek:
I'm not so sure that when I do cum with a full bladder that some urine also comes out.
I'd much rather pee first, and fuck until I am 100% sure that it is an orgasm I'm about to have! :D

Check out this related thread: Piss cumming | LPSG

Don't knock it till you've tried it. Feels amazing!

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to do it a lot more when my endurance wasn't as good as it is now. I found that I don't cum as quickly when having sex with a full bladder, most probably because I'm constantly thinking about how I need to pee but must not. I'm past that now and would rather pee before I have sex. It's become a distraction.

Reactions: bigwillywonka

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wasn't sure if I had cum or peed when relef came. Problem is if you have to feel once hard you may not have a choice

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't sure if I had cum or peed when relef came. Problem is if you have to feel once hard you may not have a choice
Fortunately, I can pee with a full erection. It isn't easy due to the angle, but I've always been able to do it.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to do it a lot more when my endurance wasn't as good as it is now. I found that I don't cum as quickly when having sex with a full bladder, most probably because I'm constantly thinking about how I need to pee but must not. I'm past that now and would rather pee before I have sex. It's become a distraction.
I agree

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Fortunately, I can pee with a full erection. It isn't easy due to the angle, but I've always been able to do it.
I point straight up and if I try to bend it down the slightest bit I can't pee a drop