Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a competition between two people and a judge. There are five different categories: cock length, cock girth, balls, ass and face. The winner of each category gets 2 points, 1 point for each if it's a draw. The judge takes his taste and subjective judgement into consideration.
At the end the loser gets humiliated in front of the winner and the judge. He has to play with his ass and finger it with as many fingers as the winner wants with his face visible.
This is all done via Skype or sites like tinychat.

Screenshots can be allowed if both parties are fine with that. Trash talking encouraged.

I'm personally looking for guys, especially switches or doms that are curious or like competition and are willing to take the risk, but anyone can do it. The categories can be adjusted of course.

Peter999xxx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is a competition between two people and a judge. There are five different categories: cock length, cock girth, balls, ass and face. The winner of each category gets 2 points, 1 point for each if it's a draw. The judge takes his taste and subjective judgement into consideration.
At the end the loser gets humiliated in front of the winner and the judge. He has to play with his ass and finger it with as many fingers as the winner wants with his face visible.
This is all done via Skype or sites like tinychat.

Screenshots can be allowed if both parties are fine with that. Trash talking encouraged.

I'm personally looking for guys, especially switches or doms that are curious or like competition and are willing to take the risk, but anyone can do it. The categories can be adjusted of course.
i am in !!