Full body shaving fetish

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I dont worry about that for myself... But I think it's very hot when other man shave other man body.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a guy "shave" me for surgery in January. He used a clipper with a disaposable head. When it grew back, I decided that I should have it done again. I found a guy on craig's list that does it. He did a great job on my crotch and balls. I really enjoyed the second time as the first time was when I was getting ready for the surgery.
I have trimmed myself before but it was not as fun as when someone else does it for you!:biggrin1:

Reactions: Trunk8or

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the act of shaving or being shaved can be incredibly hot. But the next morning I want it all back. I much prefer a guy or myself, with body hair.

Agreed. The totally shaved look on men is just odd LOL so 80s/early 90s, and men are supposed to have some body hair unless they're naturally smooth or have a medical condition.

Even the most femme/androgynous men I know who easily pass as genderqueer/Transmen have some body hair and are OK with it.

I'm OK with having a forced face shave/facial hair trim but I don't do it to the rest of my body at all and I HATE having a face that has no facial hair at all.

I'd never let anyone shave my entire body since it would be too much area and I would look very odd and it would itch like hell when growing back in.

I've never tried or been able to pull off the twink look and I'm OK with it.

Last edited:

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It worries me to see anyone getting that close to nipples with a straight razor. :bigeyes:

My brother has been hairless for years. He started with shaving, then creams and waxing. About 7-8 years ago he underwent laser hair removal for his whole body. He says it is great being maintenance free.

I was with him once at the spa when he was shaved clean head to toe. If you think seeing a straight razor next to the nipples is worrying, how about the cock and balls :eek: I told him that is one area I prefer to shave myself. He said he had complete trust in her, she had been shaving him for years.

I think I will stick with smooth cock, balls and underarms, while keeping the rest of my body neatly trimmed. No straight razors for me.

longrod01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would really like to find someone here in SW Florida to give me a total body shave from the neck to the toes. If you are out there and want to shave me smooth, hit me up.

Last edited: