full bushy women

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Absolutely. Never understood the 'disliking hairy bush because it's too masculine' line of thinking. A lot of women are naturally hairier down there than us guys, so a big bush is definitely not a male or female characteristic. Personally I love a bushy bush - very sensual and animalistic, plus it just looks so soft and enticing!

hungandhard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Just asked my girl to grow hers out. She is 7 years older and she even missed this pubeless trend. Or Atleast wasn't a participant but was glad to oblige and intends to let it wild!

J

JR7

Awesome hungandhard. I did the same thing with my girlfriend 9 years ago. She grew her beautiful blond bush out then and never looked back. Now she's my wife of nearly five years and she still has that luscious blond pussy that I love to eat and fuck.

J

JR7

ailuil, great point. I've always thought I've come up short in terms of pubic hair. Couldn't help but notice in locker rooms that what G-d gave me is less than average. (Fortunately, I never lacked for length or girth.) And many of the females I have been with have been far hairier than me. (Even some who trimmed.) I remember one amusing first date where a women who had a naturally hairy black bush stated covering her pubic hair up when we both disrobed saying, "Oh my G-d, I'm so much hairier than you and I trimmed before our date!" Fortunately, after my pleading she put aside her self-consciousness and let me go down on her. Glad I prevailed - there was a delicious musk to her hair and she returned the favor with an awesome deepthroat blowjob. No weak cumshot for me that night!

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
JR7 - classic! Sounds pretty hot as well, not only the attractiveness of a fully furry beaver, but the shyness in trying to hide it. While none of the women I've been with have been hairier than me, I've seen plenty of pictures of women with a density and spread of pubic hair I could only dream of.

hungandhard

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I do look forward to seeing her full bush. She asked if she could trim between here's and vagina. Besides that, it'll be a great time!

mc01854

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a fan of changing things up. I love a full bush, then maybe turning it into a nice landing strip, and then taking it all of. Repeat ;)

J

JR7

Glad to see so many people are jumping onto this thread and posting their opinions - especially since most seem to be fans of the BUSH!

J

JR7

Yes, Aliuel, this girl had one of that "density and spread," you have seen in pictures and enjoyed! And yes, the shyness was a real turn on. I remember having two emotions - (1) nervousness that she wasn't going to let me go down on her, so I marshaled all my negotiating skills to get her to relax and stop covering up that bush; and (2) horniness and longing to see that bush again unobstructed by her fence of fingers.

I also thought it was hilarious that she said she trimmed before our date because while I could imagine the length may have been longer, her pubic hairs were still pretty fucking long! It was one of those search-for-it pussies where you have to part tufts of hair to get at the creamy, pink middle.

After going down on this fan-favorite pussy for 25 minutes with her musk dancing around my nose, it didn't take much ... when she started going down on me and somehow swallowed my whole dick I thought, "Well, this is going to be embarrassing," whereupon I came about 15 seconds / 3 deepthroat bobs later!

They never shaved when I was a young bloke. Much nicer shaved though. No gagging or pulling out pubes from throat or teeth.

Glad to see so many people are jumping onto this thread and posting their opinions - especially since most seem to be fans of the BUSH!
Posted in 2007, we just a little slow on the uptake.

shemalelover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like a pretty good bush or a trimmed one - certainly not shaved.

I like looking at a butthole with a little hair in it. Can't wait to stick my tongue into it.

D_T_Roll

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bushy women are a real turn off for me. If I want to see hairy genitals I will look in the mirror. I dont mind the trimmed decorative hair about the vag, but keep the lippage smooth and ready to lick. Check out my wifes pussy and you will see what I mean. Big lips and no hair are HOT

J

JR7

Well, we can't let Studly McFudly's antibush remark be the end a thread called "full bushy women." Let's get some bush lovers to leave comments, anecdotes.