Full circle sexual awakening

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girlfriend who found my size a bit intimidating so instead of intercourse we would make out naked and she would lube my dick and place it in between her thighs up against her pussy. the first time we tried this she came so hard it shocked the both of us. she said the feeling of my dick pushing through her thighs and out the back of her while rubbing her clit just sent her over the edge. The softness of her thighs and the feeling of her body up against me our sweat and baby oil her cries and moans was always enough to make me cum too. we had found nirvana we thought and a way to have safe sex too..lol

Jump cut .. some years later I am with another girlfriend who had no problem taking all of me. she was laying on her stomach and I was on top of her grinding by dick into her from the back. she kept asking me to do it harder until after a while I was raising up and coming down on her juicy ass so hard the slapping sound was really loud. I have pretty big legs and I noticed that in addition to my groin hitting her ass my thighs would open and clap together every once in a while...the feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt..after a while I was able to move so that my thighs slapped like that with each stroke...and it had me literally trembling and moaning it felt so good...she was cumming too and it felt so good I kept edging by alternating between grinding into her so I could keep from cumming and these exquisite "slap strokes" which kept me feeling like I was going to just explode... when I couldn't take it anymore and pulled out I shot more cum then I had ever seen all over her back and ass. we both collapsed. It really wasn't until afterward and in recalling us fucking like that that I realized that it wasn't just her pussy that had sent me over the edge like that but the odd slapping of my thighs together. I was pretty confused by the experience and it had me wondering if I had a g-spot and it was between my thighs lol. I kinda dismissed it and actually although I tried I was not able to recreate that experience or sensation again so I just forgot about it.

Jump cut again to my current girlfriend ..I am going out with this really adventurous bi-sexual woman. we have a great relationship and love to make each other laugh. She likes joke all the time about how she loves my ass and how it is bubble shaped and she wants to fuck me.!!? I tell her she is crazy as hell and she needs to throw that out of her mind. She has this strap on that she would use when she was with her girlfriend..it is huge . One night she put it on without me knowing under her robe and when we were in the bed together she started again talking about "getting me"..she whips open her robe and jumps and me and we start tussling and playing around each insisting to be the one that would be doing the fucking...after a while I ended up on top of her and low and behold she was dripping wet..after a while the head of my dick was pushing up against the opening of her pussy and any further fight she had about who was going to get fucked was gone as she pulled me closer to her and begged me to give her my dick...it was pretty hot and I wasn't about to refuse her request the only thing was she had on that damn strap on which had slipped between my legs as I was working my big dick into her pussy....she opened her legs wider so I could get fully between her thighs and as I began to pump in and out of her the damn dildo was sliding between my thighs. I was just about to get up and tell her to take that dumb thing off so I could fuck her right when I started to feel that same sensation I had felt when my thighs slapped together only this time even more intense...I could not believe how good it felt..she was moaning and pulling be down on top of her and each time she did I could feel this dildo up against my thighs and along the underside of my balls and i'm like holy shit she is making me cum....I didn't want to cum so I stopped moving to try to get my composure but she kept moving underneath me and grinding up and onto my dick which made the dildo move..I could not believe it but she was making me cum without me even really moving my dick in her pussy.. and when I did stroke into her I could not take it and could feel the cum rising up from my balls until I could not hold back and I flooded her pussy with cum...I am usually able to go as long as I like and she was surprised that I came like that but she just kept grinding underneath me and staring in my eyes and kissing me...and I realized that my dick was not getting soft and that I was able to keep going even after pumping a gallon of cum in her pussy...we kept grinding into each other and I knew I was going to cum again....but not before she did twice..when I did finally cum my dick convulsed but no cum shot out and again my dick remained hard..I could not believe how intense these feelings were...I was having multiple orgasms and so was my girl and we were fucking each other..the feeling had us both moaning so loud that we worried the neighbors would knock and tell us to keep it down. after an hour and a half of this we both collapsed and fell asleep.

If my first "thigh orgasm" had me wondering if I had found my g-spot I was almost sure of it after that experience. and to think I stumbled upon these experiences totally by accident. I am wondering now if I can cum without direct stimulation and just from my inner thighs being stimulated??? all I know is I have to repeat this experience. I didn't even know what this was called until I joined this site..I thought it was something peculiar about me that we just stumbled on. anyway definitely going to find out more about this.

Last edited:

D_Barry_Bucketfull

Account Disabled
Media
This kind of reminds me of something that happened to me in the shower.

I was laying down in the bathtub with hot water from the shower hitting me. I had my feet close to me so my knees were bent, and I was stroking my cock with my right hand. In the meantime, my left hand is rubbing all over my body, my muscles are so relaxed from the hot water. Then I decide to rub the area just above my pubic hair, and the faster I go the more I enjoy it. It gets to the point that I almost cramp my muscles there because it feels so great. It took me to an orgasm so quickly, and the orgasm was so very intense I was able to shoot my load all the way to my face and shoulders.

I guess stimulating other muscles can really intensify orgasms.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have no interest in being penetrated...i have had my girl put a finger and have tried this while masturbating and found it a complete turn off...i mean loss of erection level turn off...so nah. I am wondering what those tear drop shaped cock rings would feel like.

Brick7

Expert Member
Media
The dark conservative heart of Central California
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Perhaps you've ben stimulating your prostate indirectly (through the thighs slapping together, through the dildo rubbing your "taint" under your balls, etc). You may not need to be penetrated to enjoy prostate massage.
Have your tried rubbing a vibrator under your balls (on the "taint"), along the insides of your thighs or the exterior of your ass (without penetration)?
It sounds like you have a lot of exploring to do...let us know what you find out.

bigsmile

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never tried a vibrator there although i have had one placed on the head of my dick....:eek:...shocking! lol I have a feeling that I could achieve an orgasm with limited direct stimulation and just having my "taint" stroked... but your right you never know what you might discover when you explore.