Full frontal in "Milk" flick?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On cable TV, I recently saw the film Milk, about Harvey Milk. Enjoyed it a lot, but I had heard that there was a revealing, full frontal sex scene between Sean Penn and the other, younger actor (sorry, I can't recall his name right now). However, after I viewed the entire film via TV, no penis-revealing scene was shown.

Did I get a censored version of the film? Is the penis scene in the versions at BLockbuster??

Just wondering. Thanks!

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On cable TV, I recently saw the film Milk, about Harvey Milk. Enjoyed it a lot, but I had heard that there was a revealing, full frontal sex scene between Sean Penn and the other, younger actor (sorry, I can't recall his name right now). However, after I viewed the entire film via TV, no penis-revealing scene was shown.

Did I get a censored version of the film? Is the penis scene in the versions at BLockbuster??

Just wondering. Thanks!
I saw the film recently here in Denmark and did not see any nude scenes either and usually nude scenes are not censored here. From what I have read there originally was a nude scene at a swimming pool where Milk's lover (James Franco) supposedly used a prosthetic, but in this scene the camera never reveals anything below the waste.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The only nudity I saw in the Netflix version is James Franco swimming naked in a pool - but I think they just showed his ass - i think i would remember seeing his dick.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There was a lot of discussion about the nude scene(s) James Franco had in the film and I heard him discuss it on TV and in print where he wore a large prosthetic (that Penn at first thought was real and was very impressed by: cue audience laughter), how he spent whole days naked in front of the crew filming, etc. However the .02 seconds that made it into the final version were undetectable to me.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn't see any nudity, but I do recall a very sexy bulge on Sean Penn in a scene where he was wearing a t-shirt and dress-type slacks while addressing a crowd. The same scene was used in the trailers.