Full Frontal Nudity In Films

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
anyone mention brad davis? rip. midnight express and quellere and sybil but that was pg

Brad Davis shows mostly VPLs in Midnight Express and in QUERELLE. But there is some posterior nudity in Midnight Express and you see his pubes in QUERELLE (DVD version) in the sex scene where the black bartender sodomizes Brad Davis.

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Brad Davis shows mostly VPLs in Midnight Express and in QUERELLE. But there is some posterior nudity in Midnight Express and you see his pubes in QUERELLE (DVD version) in the sex scene where the black bartender sodomizes Brad Davis.
oh i did not know, that is very interesting.:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh i did not know, that is very interesting.:cool:

YEAH, don't get the VHS version of QUERELLE (I had it...the sodomy scene was severely edited in that version.). When I had watched the DVD version...I WAS really shocked (and kinda turned on) when the black guy was pumping away at Brad's butt and Brad was moaning. There was more to that scene than in the VHS version.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
THere was a movie years ago with Robin Williams and Jeff(?) Bridges where Williams is skitzo or bipolar or something and runs through Central Park naked. You get to see Mr Happy and his two 'nut'ty friends!

I think this is what you're trying to remember, a much underrated movie:

The Fisher King (1991) 15 137 min - Comedy | Drama - 8 November 1991 (UK)
A former radio DJ, suicidally despondent because of a terrible mistake he made, finds redemption in helping a deranged homeless man who was an unwitting victim of that mistake.
Director: Terry Gilliam
Writer: Richard LaGravenese
Stars: Jeff Bridges, Robin Williams and Adam Bryant

Reactions: LondonSamm

major_payne

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sexual Chronicles of a French Family - hard cocks, full frontals, fu**ing, cumshots, old people naked and having sex, masturbation, tits, viginas...yeah, you name it - this movie basically has it all....

S

SirConcis

Sexual Chronicles of a French Family - hard cocks, full frontals, fu**ing, cumshots, old people naked and having sex, masturbation, tits, viginas...yeah, you name it - this movie basically has it all....

I watched it in french on Netflix. No male full frontal. The young guy, when having his first experience goes out of his way to always have a hand between camera and his dick.

Perhaps it is the Netflix verison that had all the goodies censored. In terms of the females there were fewer "objects" blocking line of sight to tits or vaginas.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Perhaps it is the Netflix verison that had all the goodies censored. In terms of the females there were fewer "objects" blocking line of sight to tits or vaginas.

Must be Netflix. The version that I saw began by zooming up between the young lads legs and concentrating on his very erect cock as he masturbated. Later there were numerous frontals from most of the male cast, including one where, whilst the young lad is having sex with his girlfriend, his mate sits alongside the bed openly masturbating as he watches them.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I watched it in french on Netflix. No male full frontal. The young guy, when having his first experience goes out of his way to always have a hand between camera and his dick.

I saw (somewhere on here) a link to the actual movie, and I can attest that it had full frontal and penetration. The Netflix version is an "R" rated film, so it's the alternate takes. If you read the comments on Netflix, they blast Netflix for the censorship.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Micheal Fassbender is hung, beautiful and an amazing actor in Shame, he's walking naked in his apartment at the beginning

And Charlize Theron may have seen it fully reeled-out as well. Here a spectacular looking Charlize Theron in a black dress says, "I was truly impressed you chose to play it big. I mean most other actors would have gone small; trust me. I know, I've worked with most of them." Charlize Theron wants Michael Fassbender's Penis - YouTube

OB9ID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Micheal Fassbender is hung, beautiful and an amazing actor in Shame, he's walking naked in his apartment at the beginning

I'm sorry, that movie sucked. Best part was the beginning. Loved the beginning, but it went downhill from there.