Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ever since I accidentally (the verdict is still out on that) stumbled onto the shows Real Sex and Oz in my teens, I always knew I could count on HBO for some hot wholesome nudity. I'm glad things haven't changed over the years.

cutthefx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ever since I accidentally (the verdict is still out on that) stumbled onto the shows Real Sex and Oz in my teens, I always knew I could count on HBO for some hot wholesome nudity. I'm glad things haven't changed over the years.

Hah! Ditto for that!

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pretty good scene. especially when she reaches back to grab it.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Although full frontal is always welcome when it comes to cute male actors, the beginning of the scene was such a bad setup for the surprise. Alfie Allen was supposedly fucking a girl to the point of orgasm. But as soon as the fucking stopped and he "finished", you saw instant floppage. I don't know about you, but I don't know of a soul who can go from erection to instant softie in less than a second. LOL!!

But now I'm just being too technical and too specific. It's still full frontal, and that's all good. :biggrin:

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although full frontal is always welcome when it comes to cute male actors, the beginning of the scene was such a bad setup for the surprise. Alfie Allen was supposedly fucking a girl to the point of orgasm. But as soon as the fucking stopped and he "finished", you saw instant floppage. I don't know about you, but I don't know of a soul who can go from erection to instant softie in less than a second. LOL!!

But now I'm just being too technical and too specific. It's still full frontal, and that's all good. :biggrin:

I noticed that as well...but you gotta figure he wasn't going to have a full on wood. Just the fact that HBO is showing more dudes privates is interesting. Boardwalk Empire had a scene where they showed a guy's junk.

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I didnt think he was that cute.... nice bod, but nothing ALL THAT.... I'll give him a cute from the neck down...... although a little trim might be in order..... wonder if we'll be seeing more of OUR kind after the shaving scene.....

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
HBO have said they have no plans to make 'Thrones' available on Netflix and are refusing to license the rights. The first season is on DVD, Blu-ray, iTunes and HBOGo though - bit more costly but worth it considering the quality.