Full-frontal on HBO's "Game of Thrones"

motorcityboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anybody know the name of the actor who's was on the show with I think her name is absie? the really buff leader of the tribe with the pony tails ? , they killed him off already :-9 but he is buff as hell and hot and he had a nude scene with her?
Thanks

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Anybody know the name of the actor who's was on the show with I think her name is absie? the really buff leader of the tribe with the pony tails ? , they killed him off already :-9 but he is buff as hell and hot and he had a nude scene with her?
Thanks
He was on last week in as dead, top ass on the show...........his name is Jason Mamoa ........ Jason Momoa - Game of Thrones Wiki

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
SPOILER ALERT

Does anyone think Stephen Moyer will be brave enough to do full-frontal on True Blood this year? After all the actress who played Lilith was full-frontal all the time, and he's now playing the male version of her.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last edited:
D

deleted569501

so apparently theres a nudity clause in kit harringtons contract to play john snow. the day can't come soon enough

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stick to the thread's Topic, Mallak... Duh!

Sorry lol. I just thought it might be close enough to the thread since they're both HBO fantasy shows and they might have a lot of crossover audience, but obviously not. At least I'm inadvertently bumping the topic for you

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Richard's ass is so gorgeous and perfect. I'd love to lick it so slowly and sensually and have him all worked up then ram my tongue in his anus and make him squeal. I want to pleasure him so badly it hurts. Also, in pre GOT pic from Sirens (which I wish would have made it and i'd love to watch it) I can see his balls a bit. They are beautiful and I'd enjoy sucking them 'til my mouth was sore and still... Didn't he take cell phone pics of his cock in a museum I real life or something?????
He has an erotic movie called Long Nights Short Mornings coming up. I can't wait. And I pray he gets cast as Christian Grey. He is THE perfect choice.