teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The whole point of this is to not have to go through all the threads duh.
Well, those members who do post certain subject pics do also need a lot of time to collect appropriate pics on the net. It is fun to check the single threads and you will surely find a lot of satisfying stuff. You don't have to do your search on one day, take just a few threads per week. I guess that time could be managed. Have fun!

core2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, those members who do post certain subject pics do also need a lot of time to collect appropriate pics on the net. It is fun to check the single threads and you will surely find a lot of satisfying stuff. You don't have to do your search on one day, take just a few threads per week. I guess that time could be managed. Have fun!
Just post here I’m not going through all those threads you’re being selfish

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, now you see how many members do post the stuff you request just because you are too lazy to check single threads where you would find thousands of pics you are looking for. But for you all others are just selfish...

core2020

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, now you see how many members do post the stuff you request just because you are too lazy to check single threads where you would find thousands of pics you are looking for. But for you all others are just selfish...
Well I don’t care because that takes way too long so people need to just post shit here