Full Frontal

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We are all used to seeing naked pics of people on the internet. Personally, cock pics without seeing a guys face is a turn off for me :puke: . I like to see his face and bod.
So, who has been brave(in my opinion) to post full frontal pics of themselves on the net? If so, what has been the advantages or disadvantages?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Welcome, Black Hung.

Check the gallery to see who has posted face pics. For ME, I like to see the COCK (if that is what I want to look at)--I can see the face in a different pic. I am sure the reasons for people either posting full photos or cropped ones are as varied as our membership.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I would post full frontal pics and have tried too, but the cam isnt too good and the pic is all blurry and lacks detail...so my cock just looks like a blur or smudge.

Meh.

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Oct 30 2005, 11:35 PM
I would post full frontal pics and have tried too, but the cam isnt too good and the pic is all blurry and lacks detail...so my cock just looks like a blur or smudge.
[post=356893]Quoted post[/post]​

*Ian has look at Knight's profile purely for research purposes*

Well that's some 'smudge' mate hehe! Looks pretty clear to me. An awesome cock is what shows up on my screen (or is it like a magic eye pic - can I only see that cos i stared at it for so long hehe :crazy: !?).

Ian.

Wave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well that's some 'smudge' mate hehe! Looks pretty clear to me. An awesome cock is what shows up on my screen (or is it like a magic eye pic - can I only see that cos i stared at it for so long hehe :crazy: !?).

Ian.
[post=357162]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Knight is a cool warrior for sure!

I think many guys won't post full-frontal pics because then others can take the pictures and do exploitive things with them, ya know?

and Cicero...James Mason was so cool as Captain Nemo In '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.' We have a band in my city called "20,000 Leagues under my nutsack," which could be appripriate for me and some others i guess.....

:hi:

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have posted full frontals on the net-- different groups.

I prefer to see the whole package deal-- I like to see the face too...dicks might be different but without a face attached they kinda get boring.

Advantages are that others are more likely to share their full frontals with you. Disadvantages are getting your picture in trade from someone as they are claiming to be you. I'm still have a small fear about someone at work printing one out and posting it-- scary thought!

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
I used to be worried that someone I knew would see my pictures, but it's not such a big deal I guess. I do have a Tattoo on my side that can be seen nicely from the upper body shot as well as the cock shot...full on pics are usually by request, and more if you are reeeeealy nice to me! :evilgrin:

Cicero77

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
and Cicero...James Mason was so cool as Captain Nemo In '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.' We have a band in my city called "20,000 Leagues under my nutsack," which could be appripriate for me and some others i guess.....

:hi:

Hehe! Hello to you too Wave. Feel free to call me Ian. That's a good name for a band for sure! Might inhibit their being stocked in Walmart I reckon, but I guess they're not going for that market right hehe?!

Yeah James Mason was a great actor - I'm trying to keep his memory alive for the new generation hehe!

Oh and I had to laugh hardstud, that you're really up for seeing a body pic of Knight but you're only 1% gay! That's cool hehe!

Ian.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Mestisamo@Nov 1 2005, 03:39 AM
I used to be worried that someone I knew would see my pictures, but it's not such a big deal I guess. I do have a Tattoo on my side that can be seen nicely from the upper body shot as well as the cock shot...full on pics are usually by request, and more if you are reeeeealy nice to me! :evilgrin:
[post=357290]Quoted post[/post]​

So if I ask nicely may I see a full frontal nude pic? :hi:

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Pye+Nov 1 2005, 03:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pye &#064; Nov 1 2005, 03:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mestisamo@Nov 1 2005, 03:39 AM
I used to be worried that someone I knew would see my pictures, but it&#39;s not such a big deal I guess.  I do have a Tattoo on my side that can be seen nicely from the upper body shot as well as the cock shot...full on pics are usually by request, and more if you are reeeeealy nice to me&#33;  :evilgrin:

[post=357449]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

That could be arranged :evilgrin: Lemme get my camera charged up...we&#39;ll talk.

nitsud

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Mestisamo+Nov 1 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mestisamo &#064; Nov 1 2005, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pye@Nov 1 2005, 03:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mestisamo
@Nov 1 2005, 03:39 AM
I used to be worried that someone I knew would see my pictures, but it&#39;s not such a big deal I guess.  I do have a Tattoo on my side that can be seen nicely from the upper body shot as well as the cock shot...full on pics are usually by request, and more if you are reeeeealy nice to me&#33;  :evilgrin:

[post=357449]Quoted post[/post]​

That could be arranged :evilgrin: Lemme get my camera charged up...we&#39;ll talk.
[post=357522]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

what about a full rear shot :spank:

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nitsud &#064; Nov 1 2005, 08&#58;12 PM) [post=357527]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mestisamo+Nov 1 2005, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mestisamo &#064; Nov 1 2005, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Pye@Nov 1 2005, 03:22 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mestisamo
@Nov 1 2005, 03:39 AM
I used to be worried that someone I knew would see my pictures, but it&#39;s not such a big deal I guess.  I do have a Tattoo on my side that can be seen nicely from the upper body shot as well as the cock shot...full on pics are usually by request, and more if you are reeeeealy nice to me&#33; 
<

<div align="right">[post=357290]Quoted post[/post]</div>

So if I ask nicely may I see a full frontal nude pic?
<

<div align="right">[post=357449]Quoted post[/post]</div>

That could be arranged
<
Lemme get my camera charged up...we&#39;ll talk.
<div align="right">[post=357522]Quoted post[/post]</div>
[/b][/quote]

what about a full rear shot
<

[/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t have a wide angle lens

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nitsud &#064; Oct 30 2005, 07&#58;15 PM) [post=356889]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
I some what agree. I like to what a person looks like when i communicate with him/her. What I do find odd is people will talk about not being shy, exibitionist, or brag about have a big wanker, but they have no pics posted?????
[/b][/quote]

Why must t hey absolutely have a picture posted to prove their size? I believe mostly everyone&#39;s size here, photographic evidence or not. Some dudes have their reasons for not posting.