View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, I have no real need to make me shot a load during or after getting fucked, if it happens on it's own, then great, but for me, the actual fucking is more pleasurable than me shooting a load. Also the multiple anal orgasms that I get most of the time are a HUGE plus :)

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me, I have no real need to make me shot a load during or after getting fucked, if it happens on it's own, then great, but for me, the actual fucking is more pleasurable than me shooting a load. Also the multiple anal orgasms that I get most of the time are a HUGE plus :)
When you have an anal orgasm, do you ejaculate and do you need to be hard to experience one. Is it purely internal?

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you have an anal orgasm, do you ejaculate and do you need to be hard to experience one. Is it purely internal?

There's usually no ejaculate, and don't have to be hard, and don't have to even touch my dick at all. It's ALL in my ass and cause by his dick.

Reactions: krop

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
http://www.machomoe.com/video/37386/muscle-moaner.html

Third post of this same scene. At 15:15 Brodie cums deep in Joey's belly, then puts his fingers over his hole to keep his seed in. They pant with all the energy they've spent satisfying each other, Brodie smiles then Joey leans in for a deep kiss, thanking his lover for making him feel like a complete man. Joey fingers his own hole, feeling Brodies warm sperm inside him. His hole must have been throbbing with pleasure.

They take a break and then are at it again, with Brodie taking Joey from behind. At 20:20 Joey says "Oh my god, it feels so good!" and grabs his cock. 10 seconds later he grabs his cock and tells Brodie to keep fucking him. Brodie does and Joey erupts another healthy squirt of his sperm with Joey crying "Keep going, keep going" as his orgasm goes on and on. HOT!!!