"Full" Penetration

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Knight, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi guys just wondering what you like to do to get as deep as possible/to the hilt etc. I think the best so far has been my girl on top and me pushing up into her, which she wasnt expecting (I dont know why, its so obvious hehe) that was pretty cool.

Another question is am I supposed to go all the way in when I'm on top too? Cos I'm not sure if I do...she says its deeper when I push up into her from the bottom...

Anyways what's your favourite way of getting 'full' or as close to full penetration as you can? :)

2. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: My gf on her back, legs over my shoulders, with me on top of her.

3. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    carefully.

4. Max

Max New Member

Knight,

Your experience of the woman on top position bears out mine. Your partner gets a sense of extra deep penetration, partly because the vagina is somewhat shortened in this position. I have heard it recommended for two reasons:

1. For average to smaller men, where there is a feeling of greater stretching and fulness than they can get in any other way.

2. For bigger men, where the partner can be in control and limit how far he enters if she is careful and if she has strong leg muscles.

It sounds to me that you are just at the best point like this, in very deep but not too deep. If you grow much more, or perhaps if you are with a different partner in the future, it may be all too possible to go in too deep in this position. (For a good number of us on lpsg the idea is not to get full penetration but to find a position which will give both of you the best feeling that you are as deep as you can get without the danger of actually going in too deep. Missionary is as good as many positions, even better with your legs outside hers; you feel you are in very deep when in fact you aren't.)

I know that there is more of me left out in the cold with my wife on top than there is in any other way. Also I can see that there is, and I find it very frustrating. If she cannot take all of you when she is on top what has to be avoided at all costs is any loss of control. If she comes down on you with her weight both you and she will be in a lot of pain — as I know to my cost.

But it doesn't sound as if you need much advice to me. :)

5. Imported

Gold Member

clownboots19: As far as going deep I would say the best 3 sex positions are Doggy style (girl on all fours, vagina being penetrated from behind), the modified missionary (like Nelson Muntz84 described), and the woman on top. From my experience those positions penetrate the vagina the deepest, and they also tend to be the favorite positions of most girls to.

6. Knight

Knight New Member

Yeah my gf likes being on top too. She was scared at first of falling off o,O but I think she was just shy cos we were at my house. She's not so shy at her house ;)

And thanks I'll try out what you guys said :)

7. Imported

Gold Member

clint: Thats interesting. Most women I've been with say that "doggie style" hurts the most...or at least I have to be VERY careful in that position. There is a very fine line between pleasure and pain sometimes. That position if you are large ensures that your penis will make contact with the cervix if you thrust too deep.

I'm a very caring, patient lover. Lots of forplay before hand is not only fun...but essential.

Woman on top position as someone mentioned, allows her to control how much she takes, but also you can get very deep in that position too. Once a nice rythmn is going in that position, I love to grab her hips and gently put more of me inside of her. I can't get all of me in...but I love the expression on their faces and the reaction of their bodies when I get even more in then they imagined. I love when they feel great...and the bonus is that it feels GREAT for me too. :)

The key is always paying attention, taking it slow and building up. Being large has its advantages, but be gentle. You can get alittle too cocky(pardon the pun) sometimes, and thrust too deep...even when she is extremely wet and turned on.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I found that early on in a session I could not penetrate all the way in so I wouldn't even try until we'd been at it for a good while. Once she loosened up and became more willing (women have that protective tenseness even after years) you're able to push a little farther without consciously trying.

The very deepest I ever entered my ex was with her on top, facing my feet with her knees against her breasts - with her doing all the movement. She didn't do it often and couldn't stand it for long but it had to be only towrds the end of long lovemaking.

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

Both my wife and BF can take all of me. My wife likes Doggie or spooning best. BF loves to straddle me facing me or to lie on his stomach and have me enter him from behind.
    It's always takes lots of lube.

10. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Puppy Love is the term we use. It means dog style, but the image is nicer.

11. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

Hi there

Best position in my opinion is good ole missionary, with her flexing her hips against you and her thighs shaping a wide-angled V against my hips (requires well-trained musculature and a lot of flexibility, from her), and then comes sex standing (requires some strength in case you do it standing freely). Those are what me and my lady friend use for full-length fuckings.

Bruce

12. blackwood

blackwood New Member

Knight....

The only time I was able to do a complete penitration was about 10 days after the delivery of our first child. Since she was beginning to tear the OBGYN did an episiotomy which was at this time, healing well, but loose. My wife had become so stimulated by the sutures and healing discomforts, she asked for sex (first time to ask).

In a bath tub filled with warm soapy water, she mounted me and began entry. I slowly moved upward toward her. This was the first time she had really "gotten into" enjoyment of sex in any other form (than oral) and up to this point we had been pretty miserable during our first 20 months of marriage not "out" of love just frustration. We accomplished what we really wanted and needed at this time in our marriage.

It happened one time only, and we settled for penitration that left a little of "me" dry and cold. (I stole the term from Max). This was faar, faar better than only 2 to 4 inches and a jacking. At this time, age 31 or so, I had reached my max in length and girth after growing began at age 12 or 13 years and continued to age 26 to 30 years. Prior to marriage, I was pretty much maturing and usually dating professionals.

Hope this was IS NOT too much info.
    blackwood

13. FonsworthBentleyIII

FonsworthBentleyIII New Member

Knight....

The only time I was able to do a complete penitration was about 10 days after the delivery of our first child. Since she was beginning to tear the OBGYN did an episiotomy which was at this time, healing well, but loose. My wife had become so stimulated by the sutures and healing discomforts, she asked for sex (first time to ask).

In a bath tub filled with warm soapy water, she mounted me and began entry. I slowly moved upward toward her. This was the first time she had really "gotten into" enjoyment of sex in any other form (than oral) and up to this point we had been pretty miserable during our first 20 months of marriage not "out" of love just frustration. We accomplished what we really wanted and needed at this time in our marriage.

It happened one time only, and we settled for penitration that left a little of "me" dry and cold. (I stole the term from Max). This was faar, faar better than only 2 to 4 inches and a jacking. At this time, age 31 or so, I had reached my max in length and girth after growing began at age 12 or 13 years and continued to age 26 to 30 years. Prior to marriage, I was pretty much maturing and usually dating professionals.

Hope this was IS NOT too much info.
    blackwood
    [post=295920]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Your pensi kept growing until you were 26? DAMN!

14. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    My BF prefers missionary with his legs over my shoulders with me on top of him. This is difficult for me though because I am only 5'9 and he is 6'0. In addition, he gets very uncomfortable if I stay deep for too long on top of the fact that I have to go very slow. I prefer doggy style as it lets me use my hands on his hips to add extra strength when thrusting. Sometimes I get away with this, sometimes I don't. Alcohol helps! :)

Nate

15. Imported

Gold Member

gamma_phi:
    Yep, that does it for me too.

16. D_Stavelay Strappon

D_Stavelay Strappon New Member

I totally hear you and agree with you, Clint. My experience exactly.

17. Imported

Gold Member

orionsword57:
    works best for me

18. drambone2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    OK, now Lex, that is just *HOT*....

Draft saved Draft deleted