Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hmmmm...my husband is 7.5 inches long and a lot of the time i cant fit him in all the way. I have to be incredibly aroused, in a certain position or something magical happens and then he gets balls deep. While this is an accomplishment of sorts and we do talk about it like "Wow, did you feel how deep you were inside?" i wouldnt say it was a monumental moment in our relationship or anything.

Next week we will be married for 9 years and whether his cock has fit all the way or not has never played a role in how close we are to each other. Its just a goal, but not contigingent on the relationships' longevity or closeness. Not to mention, arent most of the nerves on the cock head for that reason anyway?

There we go, back to the original penis and vagina conversation.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, but I noticed you had nothing to say about this:

I noticed that you took down your face pic. They do have lipo for chin fat now days. They also have inexpensive products in the grocery store that could make your hair shiny and young looking. Try laying on your back and put your legs together and raise them above your head. Lower them slowly as far as you can and hold them but don't let your lower back raise up from the floor. Hold that pose as long as you can several times a day everyday and that should take care of that belly sag.
:wink: I'll be watching for your new improved pics.
Your body is terrible shape for 19. Now who's lying. Maybe you just have really bad genes.
And actually you are quite insignificant. I didn't realize you had the post asking fdor a response until last night. Bed says that was 3 days. so You are so insignificant I didn't even notice. I almost ignored it all together. You actually prove nothing except you need to excersize really bad.
Despite the picture that you most likely saw with my hair in the sun and me laying on my tummy. The pic is about 2 years old. The one in my bikini flaunting my beautiful natural tits was taken in May sometime.

Now for the truth... I took my face pictures down because I graduated into the human services field... shocker I know.

Sweetheart I wouldn't lie about being young and successful. I'll be 20 in January watch for the thread... and the awesome TK is stoned out of her mind pictures. Really. It's okay to admit that you were wrong.

As for insignificant I still do believe you're wrong. My posts are pretty much everywhere, my body is glorified and my life outside of the realm of the internet is successful. Just because you may not have noticed the post doesn't mean a whack of other people didn't.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Hmmmm...my husband is 7.5 inches long and a lot of the time i cant fit him in all the way. I have to be incredibly aroused, in a certain position or something magical happens and then he gets balls deep. While this is an accomplishment of sorts and we do talk about it like "Wow, did you feel how deep you were inside?" i wouldnt say it was a monumental moment in our relationship or anything.

Next week we will be married for 9 years and whether his cock has fit all the way or not has never played a role in how close we are to each other. Its just a goal, but not contigingent on the relationships' longevity or closeness. Not to mention, arent most of the nerves on the cock head for that reason anyway?

There we go, back to the original penis and vagina conversation.
Oh my god... boring. :p

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
this thread is about getting a penis -not titties-all the way inside a vagina and how important it is . Is it a hue big deal or not really. Is a big disappointment and do men yearn for it or hardly notice. I wanna know.
This is not about tits and jealous hater.
This is dicks and vagina's not breasts.ok?
I also want to know how it affects the way he feels about his lover and how it could help the relationship as far as closeness and falling in love.

well I don't mind when titties come up in a conversation so heh

as to the penis thing, it shouldn't affect falling in love
sex is important but you fall in love with someone as a PERSON not a sexual good time...
personally, it would be great to get all the way in but I feel really....powerful when I don't fit entirely in

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Mmmm...a TK / BHR sandwich. Guess I'm not getting any work done today...:biggrin1:
Oh sweety! In your dreams.
that is just a retarded post
I don't have implants.
making myself look better at the cost of others? that doesn't even make sense. I am not in this contest and the rest of you are competing in. Leave me out of your little bitch fight and post on another thread.
I said I don't so go fuck yourselves. Who do you think you are trying to pick me apart. Obviously when I become intimate with someone it would be apparent by the feel if their is a bag or not. I advertise natural because implants can be hard . Mine are soft and normal feeling. Breast are supposed to be super soft and mine are. That was the point in specifying.
Why don't you all admit that you can't stand that I could actually meet someone from my ad and it bothers you. You think I have some kind of unfair advantages as if someone is going to prefer me over you and you can't get over that. I hardly believe that there is any competition here. Your just being stupid. Who the fuck are you to dispute me . GO FUCK YOURSELF.THEIR REAL NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.
You are being petty.
Why fuck myself when I could walk 2 houses down and fuck my beautiful Abercrombie model?

:confused: I'm wondering what it was in Sugar's original post that got some people so riled? I don't see anything wrong with her (his?) post. Especially TK. If Sugar's posts bother you Think Kink why respond? Just put Sugar on your Ignore list. Problem solved.
This is probably nothing to do with the original post but a long standing way of a collection of valuable girl members telling another so called female to fuck off. I'd never put the twat on ignore... I get a kick out of her stupidity. One of her threads is about how evil I am and how she is going to report me, read it.. you'll get a good chuckle.

So S&S...where are you from?
DumbCunt

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My breasts have continued to get even bigger each year. It's actually some kind of condition that the actress who played Punky Brewster has where they never stop growing.She's the spokesperson. I forgot what it's called.I have to look it up.

As far as I can tell, menarchal hypertrophy happens during puberty. They don't grow indefinitely, though it can happen during pregnancy as well, but that's rarer.

Why don't you all admit that you can't stand that I could actually meet someone from my ad and it bothers you.

I'm not here to meet anyone, so why would I care if you did?

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
that is just a retarded post
Why don't you all admit that you can't stand that I could actually meet someone from my ad and it bothers you. You think I have some kind of unfair advantages as if someone is going to prefer me over you and you can't get over that. I hardly believe that there is any competition here.

Wait you have an ad? Anyone real actually reply to it. Cause I'm sure I've had about 3 pilots, teachers and tons of other professionals either ask to fly me to them, or me fly and meet them.

I'm getting enough in real life that I don't have to put an ad on a large cock site to get my fill. LOL you're pretty pathetic. More than I thought before now.

You have nothing on me. I'm graduated, employed, child free, smart, good looking and all those other things. If we polled this right now.... my votes would fricken sky rocket. So in reality there is nothing for me to get over.

And you're totally right there is no competition because I won before we started.

SereneBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd never put the twat on ignore...
I don't see her(him?) backing down from the mudslinging you two are engaging in either. Is this really what your heart desires? Long running insult battles between you two everywhere you both post on LPSG? :confused:

Eh well..carry on.

*sits back, eats popcorn* :tongue:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I don't see her(him?) backing down from the mudslinging you two are engaging in either. Is this really what your heart desires? Long running insult battles between you two everywhere you both post on LPSG? :confused:

Eh well..carry on.

*sits back, eats popcorn* :tongue:
It takes her at least 2 days to come up with a reply. Eventually she'll give up and go away. I've done this before sweety.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok, ok, im defeating the purpose by even posting this response to this ever growing retarded thread but...

TK, i think you've made the point that you are confident, successful, sexy and smart. Not to mention used to getting the last word. I think the point has been well made that you have a lot going for you. The point has been well proven that Sugar And Spice has some serious social issues. Probably from being insecure which explains why she looks the way she does. Oft times insecure women go overboard with trying to be hyper sexual and have that blonde hair/tan/fake boobs look. Women dont relate well to women like this, which is likely the reason women arent getting along with her here. It's likely not a foreign thing for her to be treated this way.

I noticed when i had long, blonde hair i didnt get nearly the sincere treatment from females that i do now with short red hair. It excudes confidence when you arent afraid to look different. People arent afraid to approach you. You also dont cry out "INSECURE" written all over you.

Shes the looks the type that every man wants to fuck, but would never take home to meet Grandma.

TK, just back off and realize you've won and lets get back to playing with each other and making that TK/Bedheadred Sandwich someone was craving!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ok, ok, im defeating the purpose by even posting this response to this ever growing retarded thread but...

TK, i think you've made the point that you are confident, successful, sexy and smart. Not to mention used to getting the last word. I think the point has been well made that you have a lot going for you. The point has been well proven that Sugar And Spice has some serious social issues. Probably from being insecure which explains why she looks the way she does. Oft times insecure women go overboard with trying to be hyper sexual and have that blonde hair/tan/fake boobs look. Women dont relate well to women like this, which is likely the reason women arent getting along with her here. It's likely not a foreign thing for her to be treated this way.

I noticed when i had long, blonde hair i didnt get nearly the sincere treatment from females that i do now with short red hair. It excudes confidence when you arent afraid to look different. People arent afraid to approach you. You also dont cry out "INSECURE" written all over you.

Shes the looks the type that every man wants to fuck, but would never take home to meet Grandma.

TK, just back off and realize you've won and lets get back to playing with each other and making that TK/Bedheadred Sandwich someone was craving!
Oh... and I didn't even get to post my Nip / Tuck versioned picture. Tragic. Okay but we need some mayo... who's got some?

secretid25

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's pretty obvious to me this shithead is a minor. . . I'm just wondering how young at this point. Takes an HOUR for her to get ramped up to take a less than 8 inch dick? You have got to be kidding me. And since "she" will be reading this, I hope "she" understands that'll ignore any of "her" private messages to me defending herself. I'd prefer not to get busted for chatting to a 13 year old boy on the internet.

ianryals

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys
let me tell you from personal experience that there is nothing better than being balls deep in your girl. it may take a few tries but once you get there both of you will feel so much closer together. no pun intended. if you cant get it in the first time around fuck more often and force that dick in. she can take it. DONT LET UP. once you do it she will not want anything else. :wink: