FullFrontalFreedom (YouTube band)

josh92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
So I stumbled upon this hidden gem of 5 very very attractive half-naked guys singing a political parody of One Direction's what makes you beautiful.

I have no idea what they're saying, I'm too distracted by all the bulging speedos. Hope you like it too!

http://youtu.be/pSAGR0arBUo

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wrong forum. Move it to political. There is not a single celeb in the video
Hey newbie. You don't get to dictate how things go around here. This is not the first YouTube vid to be featured in this forum. Just because you don't like the subject matter doesn't make it wrong. If you don't like it, don't click on it

Funny how someone "new" to the site posts primarily political messages even in non political threads.

Last edited:

c47711

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey newbie. You don't get to dictate how things go around here. This is not the first YouTube vid to be featured in this forum. Just because you don't like the subject matter doesn't make it wrong. If you don't like it, don't click on it

Funny how someone "new" to the site posts primarily political messages even in non political threads.

Was it really necessary to go on the attack at the new guy? I mean we are all on this site for the same purpose and should be allowed to state our opinion as such. I dont think its right for you to go ahead and and try to dictate what he posts. Just sayin.

On a side note the video was really hot ;-)

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was it really necessary to go on the attack at the new guy? I mean we are all on this site for the same purpose and should be allowed to state our opinion as such. I dont think its right for you to go ahead and and try to dictate what he posts. Just sayin.

On a side note the video was really hot ;-)
It wasn't an attack. Just wondered why click on a thread if you don't like the subject. Others have made the same comment when a person posts how they feel a certain celeb is unattractive in threads devoted to the admiration of said celeb. And as for YouTube figures not being real celebs then why is their a thread about Davey Wavey and Craigery Morgan? Why are their so many threads about models? Is this newbie now allowed to tell us that only major recording, film, sports, and television stars are acceptable as celebs to be discussed?
Plus this newbie has made hateful political comments in the Celebrity Endowments forum in a thread that had nothing to do with politics and now he has the nerve to complain about where political comments or topics should be made.

coastalstroker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm voting for Mitt! Four years, still a suckhole economy, high unemployment, stagnation. At least Republicans may get us out of our current economic gridlock. And, hey, Mitt and Paul are not bad to look at either!