FullFrontalFreedom (YouTube band)

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm voting for Mitt! Four years, still a suckhole economy, high unemployment, stagnation. At least Republicans may get us out of our current economic gridlock. And, hey, Mitt and Paul are not bad to look at either!
This message brought to you by Sleeper Cell/Sock Puppet Theater:rolleyes:

booyaka

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm voting for Mitt! Four years, still a suckhole economy, high unemployment, stagnation. At least Republicans may get us out of our current economic gridlock. And, hey, Mitt and Paul are not bad to look at either!

It took us eight years to get into this mess, how the hell could Obama have fixed it in four, especially since the Republicans have been the ones PUTTING us in that gridlock by not working with Obama or the Congressional libs since Day 1 of his presidency?

Unless you're a one-percenter or you really like people you know and love losing their existing civil liberties, I see absolutely no reason why anyone would vote for Romney/Ryan.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hahahahaha How great was that and the added bonus of them being some of the sexiest guys too:) ..........

Certainly canoot argue the veracity of the song.

Gonna put it on my MP3 player tout de suite, as Romney would say :)

Thx for sharing, I hope we soon see it on Maddow or Lawrence.

:bj:
HH

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really hot guys in that video. However, I find most guys who dance naked, or partially clothed kinda creepy. Unless your a professional dancer or stripper, it looks awkward and forced. Just my opinion....