Fully nude body is best- new

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
I think people should show a variety of shots in the gallery. Closeups of dicks one after the other seems kind of boring and repetitious...no matter how big. I think it's also difficult to get perspective on the shot when there are so many closeups.

So I tried to do something with more variety that shows the body more. My preference is for slim and tight with a thick and long cock. I like it when the penis looks too big for the owner. I'm straight...but I do like showing off and appreciate the look of a big penis...especially when the owner also has a nice body in other ways.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. I also try to show some of the body in my pics. I try show all kinds of different angles. I am also a big fan of all the great pics on lpsg.:cool:

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
Thanks. I do run a lot. I agree that posters should include some close-up shots. I just don't think it should be all dick shots. People should show a little creativity. Show some appreciation for the beauty of the whole body.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And some x-rays while you're at it. And a couple of isometric 3-views wouldn't hurt. And don't forget fingerprints- just a part of what goes into making up the Complete Man.

Personally, I've long since OD'd on all those acres of pink.

desertguy

Just Browsing
Media
Terrific new pics, lowhung! You have a beautiful body and really know how to show it creatively. Can't wait to see what you do next!

shanehall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey LOWHUNG,, great legs, would love to see more of your hot CALVE MUSCLES. I have great calves like you ...most guys dont have shit for leg muscles. A NICE ASS SHOT WITH YOUR CALVES MUSCLES FLEXED WOULD BE HOT. YOU ARE HOT